Just saw this movie. It was actually pretty good

Just saw this movie. It was actually pretty good.

Was all the hate here just mindless memeing?

Who gives a shit? The movie was garbage. Congrats for wasting your time watching a shitty movie.

congrats on wasting your time posting with your shitty opinions

yikes, I'm sorry you don't have any taste or knowledge of cinema to realize what a hot mess that movie is.

anyway ignoring the obvious reddit marvel shills

Luthor obviously meant Darseid at the end right?

There was a strawpoll here on Sup Forums last night, the majority went to the "It's a great movie" option, don't listen to the vocal haters

Only wasted 10 seconds. You wasted almost 3 hours

I can tell you're shitposting because of your name, and because that wasn't even meant to be something up for discussion.
They outright fucking show Darkseid's symbol in the movie

I was however maximizing time by shitposting here and on reddit with the movie playing on another screen

You wasted more time than I did ;^)

The hate comes from people that lack the ability to form their own opinions so they spout the same garbage they read the critics were saying.

S A V A G E

It's not like you can actually defend your fondness of BvS without looking like a sperglord.

What if I happen to agree with critics?

Do I have to hold an opposite opinion from them just to have an """individual""" opinion?

i agree OP

for capeshit its actually decent

People here just hate the kinoposters. The movie was alright.

If he enjoyed the movie, then his time wasn't wasted. Is it really that hard to contemplate other people's enjoyment?

What's your favorite kino of the last 6 months?

>enjoyable
An enjoyable movie is a frivolous movie. I don't want quips. I want a movie that's painful and arduous to get through.

You seem upset, user

This movie and X-Men Apocalypse were quite good

apocalypse was way better 2bh.