youtube.com/watch?v=J4nY2pVArwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know it's true

Zoey and Peter Russo in HoC

Season 3 was good, beyond that...

lol Jimmyfags

season 3 is a quality season

kek

Nigga it wasnt that bad. Ot just wasnt as good as season 1.

ABSOLUTELY JIMMY

Tywin Lannister

Jimmy's problem is that he was always sulking around. He didn't have Nucky's appetite for life that gave viewers vicarious satisfaction.

Tywin mind

>S5 was supposed to be a Stannis season, bros

Season 3 was good and season 4 was mostly good. Only bad season was 5.

>AND WHO ARE YOU

Truly a GOAT character

>99% of his dialogue is just speeches about the importance of family
>repeatedly cucks his dwarf son

truly a great character

You're right, but there was no correlation. The show just happened to start on a massive downward spiral in the next season b/c they decided to turn it into shitty fanfiction.

>implying cucking the thing that killed the only person who made you smile and you truly loved is a bad thing

Should have just killed Tyrone when he was a babe but he loved Joanna too much to do so.

Troy from Community. When he died, the show instantly turned sad

>implying rudy wasn't significantly better than the already excellent nathan

Lorne Malvo

The show went to shit when he was introduced. He's cornier than Brother Mouzone and he killed off all the good plot about Walt learning about crime. He just worked a 9-5 job that happened to be illegal until it turned into an over the top action movie.

>Best male character dies
>Show becomes Game of Feminism

P o t t e r y

I don't know, S4 was pretty great.

As much as everybody hated her in S4, Rita's death came at the end of the best season and began the downfall.

he wasn't though, Nathan and his interactions with other characters made up about 99% of that show's humour

Fuck, it still hurts.

And then after Nathan, they let other characters have the spotlight, you aren't selling him as better by flatly describing what happened.

They did, but the show took a nosedive in the humour department for it. Humour is very subjective though.

The show never lost humor, it distributed it. Alex was funny. Rudy was funny. Abbey was funny. The probation worker was hilarious. It stopped being jokes and became a far better show overall by letting characters become more relatable with good times and bad.

pic related, got good again in the last episode.

I loved Opie, shit sucked

;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=J4nY2pVArwg

I stopped watching the show immediately after.

I was never satisfied with his death, it felt like a footnote. I don't even think it was the cliffhanger end of the episode.

Why the fuck would there be a cliffhanger?

Every episode ends in a cliffhanger big moment.

It was kind of a cliff hanger. The last image you saw was the camera panning up at Tyrion and everyone looking at him.

When that shit happened I thought it was the end of the show, but Season 3 was great.

Came here to post this. Season 3 was good but only because Gyp carried the show.

What the fuck does that have to do with Joffrey dying?

Pan for Once Upon a Time. The writers don't give a crap about destroying their characters or writing and rewriting plotlines that make no sense. Plus gimmicks and pandering.

The Romans were always more interesting than the gladiators and we had great Romans all the way through.

You were ahead of your time.

Correction:

>no adebisi

Fuck off everyone. This starts and ends with him.

This. Doakes was hilarious but Season 4 was truly the greatest season just because Trinity was such a fantastic villain.

Fuck was just going to post that

Came here to post this.

The old fool really was a great plot driver. After his death and Troy's departure it was never the same again.

Community was about a group of lost souls making a family out of friends.

Then suddenly the show goes full depression mode with everyone leaving and they all just go their own way.

Tony Soprano

The show was already in decline but s7 is where it got really bad

Lexa.

>record scratch

Mark Greene

Hello tumblr

Jimmyfag pls

except oh wait they never fucking killed him

lol no

Richard Harrow tho

lmao

> .gif