Did you have a film class in high school? What was it like?

Did you have a film class in high school? What was it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2CpXNq0vaU
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, we watched films.

Yes, it was pretty cool, we pretty much just watched a list of classic movies

ye
we learned how to use different programs like After Effects and Premiere Pro as well as make really bad movies because no one in the class was actually qualified to make film

But did you watch them in segments over the course of several days?

On certain days we did, but the way my high school was scheduled we had days where we only went to half of our classes, but for longer periods, so on those days we could usually finish a whole movie

That sounds okay then. If you watch movies broken into pieces, you really aren't watching them at all.

who da fuck are you sucka

Is that Paul McCartney?

i got to choose between film/radio and coding/3d studio lessons. I picked coding, 0 regrets, film students were assholes that skipped class to smoke weed. We got to hang out in the lab after hours playing counter strike and dota

N O T A L E N T
O
T
A
L
E
N
T

youtube.com/watch?v=m2CpXNq0vaU

An artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity

There apparently was one that started in my last two years. I heard it mostly served as a dumping ground for retards that didn't really want to do anything like the AutoCAD and Revit classes

SUKA

Our teacher used to make commercials, he showed us what he had made. I understand why he's a high school teacher now.

Who is this dwarf

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

>Where's my shopping bag? I hope I didn't hit it too hard

10/10

Those who can't do, teach.
Those who can't teach, teach gym.

No, my HS was too small for a stand-alone film class. I did take a critical theories in film class in college and it was a lot of work, but really rewarding.

>I climbed Bob Dylan on stage

What did he mean by this?

IF U DISABLE HIS HANDS THE SUCKA WOULDN'T PLAY

Yes, we didn't watch anything foreign or classic but just regular mainstream shit. Pleb to the extreme.

We literally watched Triumph of the Will

Yup basically had to learn how the golden globes happened, how film came to be and all that it was also mix of photography class so I guess it was alright.