youtu.be/v9IO1_Qkjc0
youtube.com/watch?v=0GPfdeq8wf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUEL FOR THE HORDE

THE FUEL FOR MY MAGIC IS LIFE

MORE FUEL FOR THE FEL

CRASH THE KEEP
WITH NO SURVIVORS

I like this character. He's a total quack but resourceful and cunning plus Varys trusts him I guess?

Anal fist fuck Cersei.

And I can understand. Bet she has a great butthole

And what was the rumour thats much more?

he's basically a mad scientist

he's in it for his amusement and he's loyal to cersei because she enables him.

youtu.be/v9IO1_Qkjc0

I think he needs powerful patrons to continue doing all the shady shit he likes to do

I would appreciate it if for once this was someones motivation. Like no intricate power-play, its just the weird old man wants to have freaky sex.

WILD FIRE still exists all over the city in massive caches. Cersei will use it to destroy the High Sparrow in an event to rival the Red Wedding.

this. all he cares about is his research, and cersei gives him free reign and resources to do it.

To pursue science without the confines of morality.

Men like Qyburn are the only way for Westeros to progress scientifically.

He doesn't have one. He's basically the foil for pycelle. Both just want to provide a service to those in power and reap all the perks that come with it.

For Pycelle that just means a safe, comfortable life in King's Landing and maybe a footnote in the history books. Whichever king he serves can pretty much ensure him that.

For Qyyburn, it means getting free reign to pursue all his insidious experiments under the morally bankrupt Queen Cunt.

Like a scene from Carrie, that Chloe Moretz film?

bretty much

He's a secret member of the Chaosh Crew

Really I think he's just happy where he is. Before he attached himself to the Lannisters he was running around with a bunch of shithead mercenaries (did they say in the show why he was at Harrenhal before Robb/Roose came?) and then was with the Boltons.

Cersei and all of her fuck-ups are a walk in the park compared to where he used to be

Is Qyburn one of the most wasted characters on this fucking show? He gets picked up and dropped off at KL, forms a bond with Cersei, and then creates ZOMBIE fucking Mountain. Then he just hangs around.

>no scenes with him in his lab experimenting
>no tiny bits of necromancy sprinkled in, like with smaller animals
>not building crazy superweapon for Qyburn
>no sideplot where he's obsessed with Cersei and that's why he does what he does and he gets rapey eventually
>no sideplot where the Citadel sends assassins after him for his crimes against humanity
>no Pycelle vs. Qyburn dialogue

His concept is so cool and to see him get wasted is fucking atrocious.

There's no fucking time for any of that shit tbqh

If every season had 13 episodes, maybe. If we had a couple full seasons of the show left, maybe. But we don't.

>waaaahh not enough filler

Yeah, I know, it still makes me sad. This season in particular has been a sprint to the finish line. I miss the days where they can just throw in a scene like Bobby B talking to Cers about how they never loved each other. I guess by now they think we know these characters, fuck development through dialogue, but I got into this show for the character interactions and intrigue.

You probably ffwd through the dialogue to get to Dany dragonback speeches and Hound rampages.

subtle bait

These are actually some pretty good ideas.

And it would just be comfy to keep visiting Uncle Qyburn in his lab as he hands out sugared plums to his little birds and doles out advice to Cersei about Tommen.

These are great ideas senpai.
I'd love to see that on screen honestly.

They threw two scenes about Tyrion trying to act chummy with GW and the mulatto goddess.

Sure, but those were like 2 out of the 6 or 7 things we got to see Tyrion do. The Bobby/Cersei scene was 1 out of 20-30 scenes with them that season.

maximum smug

The same as this guy.

That's the problem with everyone being so separated. In season one you could have:

A scene with Ned and Robert
A scene with Robert and Jaime
A scene with Ned and Littlefinger
A scene with Jaime and Littlefinger.

Four scenes and everyone has had two scenes worth of plot. Now no one interacts with anyone else and it just feels so slow and there's no time for anything that isn't a setup or a resolution.

In the show: Nothing. Just be Cersei's lapdog like Show-Jaime

In the books: Help facilitate the utter ruin of House Lannister on behalf of Doran Martell

>There's no fucking time for any of that shit tbqh
Not an excuse. We get plenty of time for all sorts of filler shit and tryhard comedy, not to mention every episode only lasts 47-48 minutes (when you exclude credits).

He wants to get revenge on someone I guess the mountain since mountain kinda left him for dead.

how would it rival the red wedding?
no one gives a fuck about any of the characters in king's landing, most people want everyone there dead already.

>What's his endgame?
Full communism?

10/10

>Varys trusts him I guess
wat

Sleep and eat for free at the castle, probably.

Learn as much as he can

In the books he was with the Brave Companions who are secretly working for the Martells. The point of keeping the Mountain around is to show that the lannister's didn't send Doran his head for killing Elia. Now with Doran dead the whole thing doesn't make any fucking sense, so Qyburn has no endgame other than practicing his weird science.

>Jamie returns to find his beloved sister has done exactly what he killed his own king to prevent
>He strangles her in a blind rage, fulfilling Maggy the Frogs prophecy

Yea they were shit

Is S6 worth watching? I thought S5 was the worst yet so I didn't bother.

It's even worse. Spare yourself. I'm just warching to keep up with the memes at this point.

To become the best kisser and stick his middle finger in Cersai's rear and sniff it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GPfdeq8wf8

If we didn't have literally fifteen fucking full-plate-plot-armor-wearing female wish-fulfillment characters absorbing all the runtime, we could actually have nice things like this.

>no sideplot where he's obsessed with Cersei and that's why he does what he does and he gets rapey eventually
That's fucking stupid.

Qyburn is just exploiting the dumb fuck that is Cersei to do some science in peace.

every time she emotes she gains another 10 years.

Thanks just double checking

I'll just watch Mad Men again

raping corpses of course

This seems 100% narratively plausible and like good drama. Would watch.

Which therefore means DABID and friends will never, ever write it.