When did late night talk shows get so cringey?

When did late night talk shows get so cringey?

youtube.com/watch?v=yl8Xg9FdPNc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmsAH20mO10
youtube.com/watch?v=hy89Z5SJXuk
youtube.com/watch?v=-1VZGUJ8GtY
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/06/10/late-night-ratings-may-30-june-3-2016-jimmy-kimmel-live-lands-on-top/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/06/14/what-happened-in-orlando-was-american-beauty-times-49/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When did Tarantino produce talk shows?

When Conan got duped. That was the last nail in the coffin.

reminds me of this desu

youtube.com/watch?v=QmsAH20mO10

UNO FARTO

I thought the shooter did it because he was an ISIS member? Now he's just homophobic?

skipped through
>there was another shooting
>what do I tell my kids
>that's what america is built on

People with children lose all of my trust. Everything has an ulterior motive when you have kids.

I wish Danny Devito booted that talentless hack right in the face
>*Laughs uncontrollably*
>*Slams desk repeatedly*

He was a closet homosexual with a grindr account.

What are you complaining about? This is no less funny than any of his usual monologues.

nah, he wasn't homosexual

>le tolerant meme
You can't tolerate the intolerant, or they will crush you.
The shooter wasn't one of us. He doesn't think like us. People like him won't feel adressed by this speech, but everyone else will.

I really don't get the whole 'grieving as a nation' thing. It's sad that some people died, and it's fucked up that they were murdered like that...but I didn't know them personally, and neither did any of these people making speeches on the verge of tears. It's sad when a kid dies in China, but it's not as personally upsetting as when somebody I know dies.

He was he had a Jack'd account too

>White

>white

FUCKING

jimmy fallon in particular is turbo cringe, it's painfully obvious he's not comfortable in front of an audience and puts on this fake ass smile

Americans died, son.

Can someone fill me in on what OP dislikes about this clip?

>5'10

fucking manlets

How_to_spot_the_16_year_old.jpg

>White
He is pretty white for an American desu.

Good one

That's the thing...but I don't really get it. If the exact same thing happened in Brazil, nobody would give a shit even though it would be just as tragic.

>we must stand up for what we believe in
>and be brave

>killing people isn't brave
>killing isn't standing up for what you believe in

>this was one bad man. 49 good ones

thank mr. television

So is Kimmel the only noncucked host?

Kimmel is based as fuck

I liked when he made fun of people who watch people play video games and a bunch of autistic children started give his videos thumbs down.

>he made fun of people who watch people play video games
if you think this is bad, kys my man

it's no different than someone playing vidya, watching tv, watching movies, watching sports, reading, or any of that, as a form of entertainment

I think the point is less that it's good or bad and more that the people who do do it collectively shat themselves because someone dared to make fun of them

I think that's what he's saying, user

Uhm yeah it is. Vidyas appeal is that YOU get to be part of the action, why the fuck would anyone spend time watching numales and gooks play the same fucking games I have? But thats just my opinion so yeah still silly as shit

>noncukced
>literally invited tumblr Busters to his show and laughed at anyone who dares to insult their movie

at least he is still better than likes of Johnny Olivier or whatever that British cuck's name is

so he was /lgbt/ and Sup Forums

Craig Ferguson relegated to the History Channel

why do hollywood bitches insist on doing that shit to their face

fug

>#STOPISLAMOPHOBIA
>#RACISMNOTASOLUTION

Really makes you think

spotted the virgin loser

LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE.

>This is now the king of late night
RIP in Mozzarella. late night format.

maybe i'm cynical but this shit is so see-through and insincere to me

do people really gobble this up

>bomb them up

wheew BOMB THEM UP
BOMB THEM UP!

That doesn't surprise me because /lgbt/ hates the t and calls them mental cases.

How is Softdick doing well enough to make the list?

>Conan doing worse than Carson Daly
I feel BAD for him.

>watching any of this shit

>John OIiver addresses Orlando shooting
>Conan O'Brian addresses Orlando shooting
>Trevor Noah addresses Orlando shooting
>Jimmy Fallon addresses Orlando shooting

Can these self-righteous pricks just fuck off already? No one gives a single fuck about what these """""""comedians""""""" have to say about this crap. Since when did it become a requirement for these comedians to go into "le super serious speech" mode after every mass shooting?

>everyone except kimmel
BASED

>everyone except Colbert
BASED

yeah bc they dont do political news at all oh wait

>Kimmel is based as fuck

No he's not.

He's as much of a Jew shilling hack as all the others.

Kimmel literally cried when that dentist shot a lion. He's more cucked than any of them.

>I hate it when all those 2nd amendment idiots run around saying their assault rifles are protected by the law!!! Back, when it was written, guns were 3 foot long, 20 pound heavy, muskets that could shoot maybe 3 times a minute at sub-sonic speeds and mostly not even were you were aiming. Now they are light, easily movable high-tech affordable killing machines firing 45 deadly high velocity bullets per minutes with reloading times of 3 seconds compared to 20 seconds back then... that is not the same and propably not what they expected when they wrote that law!!

>these people can vote

youtube.com/watch?v=hy89Z5SJXuk
No he cried

Kimmel did mention it but it wasn't a whole monologue or anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1VZGUJ8GtY

you're an idiot if you don't think entertainment pundits won't comment on a major terrorist happening.

Seth Meyers is trying to be Colbert and Oliver on his show, except he's nowhere near as talented as those two, so while Colbert and Oliver can occasionally get a laugh, all Seth has is obnoxious liberalism.

I thought Conan was big in america?

>white

He was basically Chris Cooper in American Beauty.

I laughed through this entire video. He can't keep a straight face about it, and I expected him to say a tasteless joke the entire time.

>>I hate it when all those 1st amendment idiots run around saying their [world-wide internet and television propaganda broadcasts] are protected by the law!!! Back, when it was written, [free speech meant speaking in public, or using a printing press capable of maybe 20 copies per hour that had to be hand delivered or distributed by horse. Now "free speech" means that they can instantaneously spread lies and manipulate useful idiots throughout the entire world before anybody can actually gather any facts about any given issue]... that is not the same and propably not what they expected when they wrote that law!!

>>these people can vote

I love those "arguments" people make against the 2nd amendment....that don't seem to apply to any other amendment...

>all those anti-second amendment comments
>all those upvotes
>muh muskets

If he had walked out and told the "Muslim walks into a gay bar" joke, I would start watching his awful show every night.

TBS is a shitty channel, he's still a heavy hitter in his channel.

>what do I tell my kids
That muslims hates the gays

He's a Catholic though you retard

>free speech is supposed to protect me from getting banned on private websites
Lmao

>463 feet away

I bet these were made retroactively to try to take the heat off Islam.

You know whats even more fucked up? He bumped into a guy he met in grindr. The guy was on his way out and Omar was on his way in. They exchanged heys and went on their ways.

How fucked is that?

I could swear Conan would be like the 3rd or 4th most watched. How did a bunch of literally whos get in front of him. I don't understand America television

Oh...my bad....so instead of just worshiping the Jew "god" of the torah / old testament, he also worships the supposed Jew son of the said Jew "god".

that's terrifying

he should do horror movies

>Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel are two different people

Rather be an edgy 16 year old than a crying bitchy 12 year old princess like you
You fags laugh about belgium and france, others laugh about your stupid shit now

>ugh i hate these people are getting attention in the media and im not

You sound JUST like 2007 Sup Forums. Like exactly like something they would say.

>"why are these dumb sheeple crying about people they dont even know.... people die everyday who cares. I laughed on 9/11 guys, I'm serious. Why sooooo serious ?"

The forced edginess out spite and jealousy for attention was one thing I hated about the old days.

lol nope. Cable is truly fucked.

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/06/10/late-night-ratings-may-30-june-3-2016-jimmy-kimmel-live-lands-on-top/

Kimmel/Fallon/ get 2-3 million a night
Conan gets on average 0.4 million a night, almost one tenth the audience.

That data is from a week of repeats for some hosts but it averages about the same.

>watching people have a conversation
>i.e. talk shows
You are so manly, mature and sophisticated

>collectively shat themselves
Just like he did when they talked shit to him, right?
>be a dick and dish out
>can't handle the banter
Why does it always have to be like this?
He also defended Ghostbusters like a rabid faggot

this is so after the fact its nauseating

Found the underage monkey

>caring what some fucking hack in a suit has to say

He cares about the animals but doesn't bother with the lgbt crowd. Is this not "based" as you faggots say?

When Craig Ferguson Quit.

When they wrote that law they saw guns as a thing that could either instantly kill a man or mortally wound him. So I'm not sure how the argument becomes about putting words in the founding fathers' mouths.

The same people are trying to get rid of free speech, user. They call it "hate speech".

Why are you defending the literal holocaust of America's children?

so you're saying hate speech doesn't exist? If you call for groups of people to be killed for example, that should have consequences, which is what the term hate speech helps define legally.

You're still free to say it though if that's what you're concerned about? You just get arrested for doing so.

why are gaymer's so good at taking a joke?

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/06/14/what-happened-in-orlando-was-american-beauty-times-49/

>Cried about a Lion being shot
>noncucked

>Against ideals
>Racist

Do people even care what words mean anymore?

>m-muh muskets

Lol Chris hardwick is in the running. That dude just does a gameshow but it's late night so I guess the criteria is fulfilled.

>so you're saying hate speech doesn't exist?
No, I'm not.

>If you call for groups of people to be killed for example, that should have consequences, which is what the term hate speech helps define legally.
I think you're replying just because I put quotes around "hate speech".

oh ok so no one is trying to get rid of free speech. got it.

k ;)

Ideally it makes sense. But people are not ideal and neither is the government. Eventually it will be abused just like everything else that gives/takes power. Still, what else can you do?

His ex-wife said he was a closet homo.

It's better to have measures for that sort of thing than not. Otherwise you'll have extremist clerics preaching death under the pretense of "free speech."