What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Regionals.

Getting space pussy

DANCE OFF

Dance off villains to save the universe

To gain ever wider child-bearing hips

YOU AND ME BRO !

>tfw live in the universe where everyone but me pretends Chad Pratt is a good actor

You live in a parallel universe? What's it like? Are you a loser there too?

So yes?

No one pretends he's a good actor famalam

>good actor
He's just charismatic.

He was first always casted as
>le funny fat guy
He got fit, and now he's the new Johnny Depp.

He was fantastic in Parks & Rec. He's a good comedic actor and I'm happy to see him hit it big.

What is your major malfunction?

>He was fantastic in Parks & Rec.
Dumb reddi/tv/irgin

People who zealously defend mediocre actors

Pretty much to continue what he is doing, from what I can tell. Fucker loves his life, and who can blame him?

What do you mean? I honestly what you to explain what you mean by endgame. Due to the story of GoTG there was no 'endgame'. He got caught up in something, and decides to do the better thing.

Are you saying he wasn't good in Parks & Rec or are you pretending that liking that show means I go to reddit.com?

Like I'm not doing?

>pretending

Both, i.e. he's a dumbass.

The new Johnny Depp? Really?

>Jurassic World
>Marvel

Starlord will be to Pratt what Jack Sparrow was to Depp.

I like Chris Pratt don't get me wrong, but he has no where even close to the range that Depp has

And what range does Depp have?
He can do Jack Sparrow, and toned down Jack Sparrow.

He has decades of acclaimed acting. Pratt has a long way to go before you call him the new depp

Are you both retards?

hes been trying to find the origins of his past his whole life, since didn't know shit, was a fucking orphan, and pretty much lost in space, might as well just fuck around and be a space pirate.
since he is now a hero/space cop and knows something about his alien father, he now has a purpose in the universe and some direction in discovering the truth.

i was so fucking mad that they didn't include the helmet

Don't you mean his master plan?

But what's his play?

>Decades of acclaimed acting
The difference between his character in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" and "Edward Scissorhands" is the scissor hands.

>tfw you will never be a "human" whose roaming planets just fucking bitches and making money

>Depp
>range

He just plays the same character in every single movie he's in