The Mountain takes care of member of the Faith Militant Game of Thrones s06e08

The Mountain brings some violence to members of the Faith.

youtu.be/G9tpcgn485E

Great shot composition, for the minimal expenses. And why the fuck do these retards just huddle into a corner? Like "Fuck it, guy, it's your problem and yours alone. We just work with you'

This was such a letdown. 8 eps waiting for this and he kills 1 dude. Its not even Lancel ffs.

Not to mention that he let that spiked mace fully penetrate his armour, confirming his non-bleeding inhummanity for all the witnesses he left alive and all the people who saw him in the throne room in the next scene.

>I choose violence. Just a little bit, though.

>do you feel in charge

Literally GOT. Like when Sandor was butchering those jerkoffs in the woods, they were just standing there like Darth Maul, waiting to be slaughtered like pigs. DUDE FANTASY LMAO

He better do something before they all blow up or it's just another fucking waste

It's a complete waste of both the character and the fact that they made a big song and dance about hiring the strongest guy on earth to play the part. I mean cmon HBO how tight is the budget

10 million an episode.

Ugh I wonder how much was spent cgi ing lena hedleys face onto the body of a good looking woman

TELL ME WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HELMET

Because budget

Pretty fucking pathetic armor the kingsgaurd are getting these days. Punched throught that shit like a tin can.

first guy was ambushed, the kid froze in fear, and then the other two tried to attack him.

maybe a rewatch is in order yah daft cunt

shit episode though

So is the mountain now frankenstein knight after the oberyn fight?

Yes. Have you not watched the show?

Its really sad when one of the few consistently good parts to this season is an undead Frankenstein's Monster whose sole purpose in life is to smash in peoples heads

Sounds pretty good to me

He should have killed all of them

Let's just hope he can hold the door hold the door hold the door

Mindcontrol Hodor vs Zombie Clegane

Who wins?

No that's Loris's head on the hounds after he drank from the faceless men's pool to cure his homosexuality And became a red priest