Who's excited for HBOs Napoleon directed by Cary Fukunaga and produced by Spielberg based on Kubrick's 1969 script and...

Who's excited for HBOs Napoleon directed by Cary Fukunaga and produced by Spielberg based on Kubrick's 1969 script and notes? Also, Kubrick had a boner for Bonaparte and specified that he wanted a handsome actor between the ages of 30 to 35 to play Napoleon.

they should cast the Manlet

>not casting a transnigga

One of Napoleon's generals was a nigger. True story

This, Napoleon was black because he went to Egypt once and steal all their shit.

>anglos in charge of WRITTING french history
I don't trust it.

Except he actually brought slavery back in Haiti while ruling as Consul.

>you will never get leone's leningrad movie

Napoleon was actually average height for the time period, the whole thing about him being short was just propaganda. Although I can easily see them casting a short actor to play him just to avoid all the inevitable backlash when plebs everywhere criticise the show for not pandering to this myth.

Have you even read the script? Kubrick glorified Napoleon and went as far as suggesting that he was hot and that he was portrayed as ugly due to shitty painters.

Hugh Jackman as Napoleon when

>Implying a Jew of Romanian and Austrian descent is fucking anglo

Fuck that, watch the French tv show instead

>not Paul Rudd as Napoleon

He tries to make Marie Luise laugh by telling her a joke about two swiss guys in a brothel.

>a jew

So two Jews and a half-caste Jap and Swede still aren't anglo.

he was 5' 6''

He was actually average for the time. His uglyness and short stature were a myth and even his bride to be, Marie Louise, remarked that he was "much better-looking than the portrait sent to her"

Which was the average height of the era. Men lost about 2.5 inches on their height starting in the early 1700s and didn't regain it until the 20th century.

Whatever.
If anglos produce this, we will have a ton of french bashing etc...

Seeing it is being produced by an american guy, directed by a half-caste and being backed by HBO based on the script of a guy with a massive boner towards Napoleon I doubt it.

There is already a napoleon TV SHOW anyways on youtube and it's good, I recommend it to you.

The one with Malkovich as Talleyrand and Depardieu as Fouché? Saw it years ago and it was pretty shitty

>directed by Cary Fukunaga and produced by Spielberg based on Kubrick's 1969 script and notes
It's going to be so fucking shit

I'm so fucking hyped been waiting ages for a modern adaption of Napoleons story.

So you have no taste.
If you want some show like GOT you are truly a degenerate.

this isnt coming out until late 2018 at the earliest. slow your roll.

It's 2016 already, so I think we can get excited already.

Also who would you cast in the Napoleon miniseries?