>*spits*
what did he mean by this?

how do brown cute girls smell?

here's mine

kuffar are divided in 2 parts : the head and the body

I've got no cock xD

>what did he mean by this?
She's getting uppity again.

So is game of thrones a sitcom now or what?

I've literally been skipping their scenes for the past few episodes, so fucking boring.
They've been in in one room for the entire season

youtube.com/watch?v=2fPgIIB67bw

Cocoa butter and plough sweat.

The guys at the campfire were WAY funnier

Watching the mountain rip the head off that cultist was funnier than this shit

Like bags of mud

This week was by far the worst. Literally painful. Had a good laugh when the sound fx department rattled a table to signify daenarys landing a dragon on the roof as the Special fx guys had no more budget. As usual.

Kind of weird to write that scene

Kind of strange to shoot it

Absolutely incomprehensible that they actually left it in

Why do D & D hate us so much?

That was probably the best part of the episode, yeah.

They have no respect for us because we still watch

they were breaking the fourth wall

the show is a joke

No it just the level of plebyness and normalfaggyness are unbelievable at this point.

The show need to be put down, it's just pure suffering.

It was reddit tier shit.

>establish the shitty tired overused le rude gross rapist white skinheads xD
>le hero appears from nowhere and starts butchering them

Did he even have any reason to kill them? Did he know they killed the villagers? I don't even know. The whole thing was stupid as fuck from the beginning and completely unnecessary from storytelling point of view. There's also no need to kill one of the best characters/actors the show had in recent memory.

What are you even talking about

that scene was just there to waste time. it didn't advance the plot. there was no further understanding of the characters. jokes weren't even funny.

Missandei a cute! a CUTE!

Oh shit

Thought for reason you were replying to a post about Sandor

My point still stands though, fuck that shit.

I didn't get the Stark joke. Were they established as being tight fisted at any point. It's being told from a Lannister perspective, did the Starks display unusual frugality toward them? I don't remember this coming up at any point in the series.

she's super cute and hot and is a pretty good actress. though maybe it's because almost everyone acts badly next to her.

She will have a great career after GoT. she'll be taking the roles Zoe Saldana is too old for.

I guarantee you this scene was written by a woman.

that tummy tho

The joke is that scots- I mean northerners like ale and will fight you if they think you stole it from them.

BITCH GETS THE DICK DONT EVEN GAF ABOUT RACEMIXING

The best explanation I have is northerners are generally less civilized

It wasn't about frugality, it was about making every drop count.

The joke being that they're drunk Scotsmen.

These moments are so cringy. I keep skipping them.

>scots

Fuck I hope the writers didn't sink that low and weren't actually going for that

I know, so problematic right? UGH.

that's her? jesus christ that gif is ancient.

and when hundreds of ships show up and start attacking them we get to see that for maybe 10 seconds. Before dany shows up and will probably just fix everything somehow like always. The showwriters have no idea how to make anything exciting unless it involves swordfighting or characters running away from something and even then it's terrible.

diamonds every time

No it's just incredibly stupid. Like the kind of things current Simpsons might do.

It's OK lad we can handle the banter. Don't you dare touch my fucking drink though. Or my sheep.

I thought The North was Manchester

This is an old joke, there are hundreds of Scotsman, Englishman and Irishman (sometimes Welshman) walk into a bar joke. Top result from Google is actually

>An Englishman, an Irishman, and Scottish man are drinking in a bar.

>A fly lands in the Englishman's pint. The Englishman is incensed, and pushes his beer away and orders another.

>A fly lands in the Scottish man's pint. The Scottish man looks at the fly, shrugs, and just drinks the fly down.

>A fly lands in the Irishman's pint. The Irishman is furious. He picks out the fly, and violently shakes the fly over his pint glass while screaming, "Spit it out ya wee bastard!"

So the Starks are the Irishmen here.

The Wikipedia entry:

>An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman" is the opening line of a category of joke popular in Ireland and the United Kingdom. The nationalities involved may vary, though they are usually restricted to those within Ireland and the UK, and the number of people involved is usually three or sometimes four. In Ireland, the characters are sometimes called "Paddy Irishman, Paddy Englishman, and Paddy Scotsman". Depending on who is telling the joke, one nationality fares well and the other nationalities fare poorly according to national stereotypes. For example, in England the punchline is usually based around the Irishman being stupid, the Scotsman being mean or miserly, and the Englishman being posh (or a snob but ultimately not the butt of the joke), whereas in Scotland and Ireland, the Englishman will typically be the butt of the joke. Sometimes, when the joke requires four people, a Welshman is brought into the joke.

fucking pleb tier shit

This kind of shit is very out of taste for a fantasy show. Hillary shilling was a new low for the show.

she has mia khalifa eyebrows

If you wanna see something hilarious you should look at my pathetic white cock!

But not Mia Khalifa frankentits

It's a relatable bit of culture that happens everywhere. They also sing songs about cucking dornishmen in the books. Have a laugh and lighten up, faggot.

I originally saw the North as being north of England and South/Mid Scotland, the Wildlings being 'Highlanders' but based on the position of the wall and the Starks being equivalent to the Lancasters it would be easy to interpret everything North as being Scotland and 'The North' as being Northern England.

>whites not the cucks

Not in this reality

do you know that one with two niggers hanging on a tree?
it's a high and short one.

I enjoyed that.Thank you.

KYS LEWIS YOU TINY DICK DISGRACE TO YOUR RACE

>t. Sup Forumscuck
Butthurt Lutherian detected

Not related but why did Martin choose to base Dorne on Spain rather than France. My history isn't great but the French were heavily involved in British politics in the period it is inspired by.

I tend to think the reach is somewhat representative of France, but every region is something of a mishmash of cultures from different inspirations.

Because the Martells are not that heavily involved, and the French are reflected in the Highgarden faggots

>implying you aren't the maddest nerd here

A muslim walks into a gay bar...

with their noses

...and he bought rounds for everyone there.

>Veil Of Fire starts playing

Was Tyrion in Mereen 100% filler?

>It's a M-word thread

...all the shots are on me! Allah Ackabar!"

I didn't understand why the Martells would eat the fly. That doesn't seem to speak to any of the stereotypes shown in-universe.

Is it because it's something a retard would do and murdering someone's family to avenge him is a retarded act? That seems a bit meta.

>Ackbar
>t. butthurt Lutherian gook detected

rip in piece waifu

>tee hee hee hee
What did she mean by this?

>More Sand Snakes

I have heard the same joke before except with it being an Englishman (Lannisters), Scot (Martells) and Irish (Starks).

What a qt

kek'd good joke

Are you legit autistic?

Are you legit gay?

I honestly expected memepool to show up

I'm more interested to hear where Tyrion's second joke was going.
>A man walks into a brothel with a honeycomb and a Jackass. The madam says...
???

are you pretending thats not natural?

lol spotted the wizard

bazinga

Try and convince me you wouldn't t fuck it while she giggled like she did and fill her armpit full of seed while smirking at Gray worm knowing he could never do the same

Honey, comb to bed but leave the animal outside, Jack. Ass is not for sale tonight

It just felt liked they picked a joke and tried to make it work in their universe without really thinking about it.

bacon sandwiches

Lotion

hnnnnggg

BLEACHED when?

was thinking of that webm

so weird

here's one:
i. am. so. sorry.

That fro really is the blackest thing about her.

Without it, she's just Sicilian or something.

Like shea butter

Are you retarded?

Was very confused by this as well, the joke seems to suggest that Lanisters spend thoughtlessly and northmen are concerned with waste and theft? The marteyll part was the most confusing, they were shown to be disgusted by filthly living condtions in kings landing, why do they land dirty stereotype?

Dinklige even seemed confused saying it. Might be the worst scene in the entire show.

Would've made more sense if it was a Baratheon, a Stark and a Wildling.