Pain & Gain

>43% RT score

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afajFmMMqU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was surprised I liked this movie. It was like Goodfellas except with Meatheads instead of Italian gangsters.

Pain & Gain and 13 Hours are both legit good. Newfound respect for The Bay.

Critics felt like being generous it seems.

This.

Critics are braindead and will shit on a director just because they don't like him, instead of actually watching the movie.

I recall people being incredibly buttblasted that the movie plays up the abuse and attempted murder of Tony Shaloub's character as a comedy bit... AND that the movie is based on a true story. That is to say, three guys really did try to kill that person and failed.

Like, taken on its own its a kinetic dumpster fire, with added fireworks. And that is how I took it; Fun. That being said, when it was new, people in the critical-world were upset that it was offensive.

Nice one.

I was drunk but I seem to remember laughing like a fucking child during a scene where some nigger was fucking a fat chick, the Rock was doing some push ups and shouting about 'a pump' while Marky was killing someone with dumbells.

Is this accurate? I should watch it again.

You should grow up.

It's clearly a case of Rotten Tomatoes being a joke.

Pain & Gain was great.

OK, dad. Is that an accurate representation of a scene in the film though?

So you mean Sup Forums's rating scale?

You're an accurate representation of a faggot mate

Pain & Gain and 13 Hours: Secret Soldiers of Benghazi are literally film tier which show Michael Bay actually can make a really good movie if he so chooses

Yes its a great movie. The rock trying to convert his captured Jewish prisoner to Christianity was genuinely hilarious

>a great movie
Sup Forums is dead, ladies and gentlemen

THIS!

what happened to the civil war threads? one of the best films i've ever seen

Movie is good its just that the characters are so retarded its hard to relate

You one of the other man children from the other thread defending iron Man 3 over pain and gain?

>25lb and 35lb plate
>not using 3 plate and 10 lbs

why?

Michael Bay is not a chosen one.

I hate both, and want neither praised here.

Because it's a Micheal Bay movie and everyone, mostly, hates him for the Transformer movies.

Pain & Gain was absolutely hilarious
>that part where they try to kidnap the guy and fail despite perfectly cornerning him
>that part where they let the guy die in the burning car, walk away slowly like complete badasses, only for the guy to just casually get out of his car
>that ''this is still based on a true story'' bit when the Rock is cooking a guy's fingers in the front yard
>why did you do it?
>because I'm a doer
So fucking hilarious. I would honestly say it's Micheal Bay's best film and makes me think he makes those Transformer movies because it makes money and because he hates America.

What's funny is that these guys were complete fucking idiots, yet everyone let them go on. At the end, the detective remarks that only idiots like them could have done something so stupid, yet everyone else was stupid enough to let it happen every step of the way.

It was fucking terrible is why. Shouldnt even be that high.

What was terrible about it?

It's actually really fucking good

So what you're saying is the critics were plebs? The end theme of the movie was to show how retarded they were and the attempted murder bit was showing that they were really stupid enough to botch an easy murder

darkie is mad someone used the word nigger????

poor little darkie.... :((((((((

I thought it was how everyone let this happen every step of the way. And how fucking insane they had become in their American dream quest to have everything without earning it.

Yes to all. This movie was panned because movies like this aren't supposed to be made for mainstream audiences in this faggot ridden pc sjw age we live in. This was some nineties tier clever filmmaking.

It really does.

youtube.com/watch?v=afajFmMMqU4

this.

They made a point about there being a camera there but it never lead anywhere.

What did he mean by this?

The evidence was 'right there' and no one checked it because everyone is a lazy fuck in America
>someone tried to rob you and kill you?
>meh whatever, you probably just tried to commit suicide

>13 Hours are both legit good.
Well, time to watch this and see if it's good. The trailers for it looked good.