C'MON DUDE

C'MON DUDE

I'LL

He looks like a normal Dad w/o all the Liberace makeup and styling, it's a shame

JERK

YOU

OFF

OFF

TOM

I'MMA JERK DAT MEAT BOI HEHHEHEEEEEEEH

JUST 2.0

>JUST 2.0

Except he was arguably the original considering how he bankrupted a studio for Battlefield Earf_

GREASE

ADELE DEZEEM
D
E
L
E

D
E
Z
E
E
M

classic Sup Forums

Fake fucking tabloid lies. The man has a wife and kids. He's also OTVII. He doesn't do that. I know you think you're being cute with the memes and lies and gossip but in reality, it's not true. Stop posting it, loser.

Do you post in Louie Theroux threads?

How does a man look this way?

I don't think a famous movie star wants to look like a 'normal dad'

did that hair come from a spray can?
holy shit, I'd rather be bald

What's the point of spraying on your hair if you're going to give yourself a pathetic receding hairline? I'd spray a god-tier Brad Pitt hairline and make it look thick as fuck

So much makeup that his skin looks like silly putty. I kinda want to mash his face into a newspaper to see if the print would stick on his cheeks.

Because thats not how it works

It's not like he doesn't have the money for the best transplant money can buy. Seems silly not to do it that way.

How does it "work"?

If he is going to have longer hair like in OP, they can only work with it if theres actually any hair there. No hair on his temples means there nothing to work with.

me on the right

is that frank?

ratbrains

He did it in the 90's when that shit was some Frankenstein tier shit. He probably has his scalp too fucked up to do a modern transplant.
Same with Nicolas Cage.

I honestly wonder if he would jerk me off.

CODIJO BREAD ??

Would you let him give you a gym shower hj?

he could have matured into a hip old dad type actor and even taken some experimental low budget indie stuff like bruce but like vince life has cucked him