Watch the walking dead

>watch the walking dead
>realize I really don't like any of the black characters
>I also don't like the gook
like, I only like the white people. not trying to be racist, completely unintentional

what did Sup Forums do to me?

I don't like any of the characters in The Walking Dead including the white people. It's not Sup Forums's fault the show has shit writing.

>watching le zombie meme show

I find your dislike of minorities odd considering you share their intelligence

They merely showed you a door. It's you who took the step through it.

>what did Sup Forums do to me?
They opened your eyes, user.

Thoughts about Hershel though?

I watch this to please my gf and so far its the only char that has been coherente and pretty much well performed.

Pic not related.

he dies

Crossbow guy is great. I would watch a series about him and his brother doing coked up shit in a zombie apoc. Too bad they dashed that idea fast. They also killed the hopes that maybe crossbow guy would wreck notcunny's ass. I also like the big lovable bearded negro that comes later.

The old man characters are the only cool ones, don't fret.

post ur stash

Sup Forums saved your life, thank them.

Sup Forums is trash.

Literally all the black people die anyway.

Most people across the globe react this way.
It's quite normal actually.

>people prefer their own race

nah

there is nothing good about the show. Its just the white characters (and the asian) are the only characters that are allowed to be even remotely rational, forward thinking, competent, or intelligent in any way.

So its not racism so much as the black characters sucking objectively more than any white character.

I'm racist but I still like le katana woman

With this realisation, you now know why Hollywood needs diversity.

>what did Sup Forums do to me?

By the sounds of things they stopped you becoming a fucking degenerate cancerous product of the 21st century

Niggers, gooks, spics and kikes can all fuck off back to their shitholes the cretinous parasites leeching off of white society because their races could never build a civilisation worth a damn in comparison.

i only watch wd for glen

You forgot dune coons

Tyreese? Wtf that guy's a total faggot.