Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWLGifMXBs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Necromancer

Nothin

Impressive. Very nice.

A squid is Noone

Nope

Why do people insist on making the same shit threads over and over again?

NIGGER, HES A NIGGER

Settle down, Satan...

>>>/reddit/

nerd, according to my neighbor, who created the show. /thread

Nigel

it's a sideway Z for zer0

'Nsane

I'm not a racist that's what's so insane about this

Native
So everybody knew that he isn`t filthy shoobie

damn shoobies
youtube.com/watch?v=OWLGifMXBs4

NTR

The "N" stands for NOTE THESE DUBS

On his planet it means dope

Where he's from it stands for hope

Get fucked tripgay

"Neoclassicalism"

well here it means niggers

When fat manlets have no real skills to contribute to society, they spend most of their time trying to force memes on 4chinz. Even if it means reposting the same shit threads 35 times a day.

Hey, remember when the squid beef'd it?

I was at work. I worked at a Circuit City so we had a lot of TV's turned to different channels. Suddenly, they all stopped whatever show they were airing at the same time, and there was a special news report. Dan Rather comes on the TV, he's visibly shaken, a look of terror on his face. His voice chokes with emotion; he's been doing this for decades but suddenly it's like he's an amateur again. Finally, he looks right into the eye of the camera and says:

"Today at approximately 8:15 AM, Squid totally beefed it."

You could hear a pin drop in the store. Then, when the weight of the announcement had hit us, a girl dropped a novelty mug she hadn't paid for yet on the ground, and it shattered. No one cared.

The customers all left in a hurry to be with their loved ones. Us employees began calling our families, making sure they were okay. One girl just started to cry. Me, I just stood there, in disbelief. This sort of thing wasn't supposed to happen. Not to Squid. Squid isn't supposed to beef it. And yet...and yet...he had. He had beefed it.

And I knew, at that moment, that things would never be the same.

A few minutes later the President appeared on television. He made the announcement we all knew was coming: We were at war.

Never forget the day Squid totally beefed it.