Friendly Reminder that Sensei Seagal snatched an 11-month old puppy's birthday because, quote...

Friendly Reminder that Sensei Seagal snatched an 11-month old puppy's birthday because, quote, "animal cruelty is one of my pet peeves"

abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2011/09/man-sues-steven-seagal-for-allegedly-killing-puppy/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032973/Steven-Seagal-killed-puppy-reality-police-breaking-cockfighting-ring.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTT08xzcUKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you can't recognize pic related as terrible acting you don't belong on a board dedicated to the art.

Obviously.

go to /x/ and find a thread about shady shit the government has been proven to do to its own people
this is generally laughable but I wouldnt say its beneath them either

he's mad he didn't snatch 50 mother fucker birthdays

I heard the puupy was hard to kill

Sandy Hook was faked so it wouldn't surprise me.

Actually yeah.

He cremated that muthafucka

Fuck. I forgot about that guy. How in the fuck did they get away with that?

SNATCH EVERY MOTHERFUCKER FALSE FLAG

>YFW GUN GRABBING BECOMES GUN SNATCHING

Don't believe that theory at all but I've seen enough documented evidence that DHS was drumming up terror cases after 9/11 through honeypots and entrapment in order to justify their budget. I wouldn't exactly be shocked to hear a terror plot slip by and come to fruition for the exact same reason. Not saying that's happening or has happened, just wouldn't be surprised.

because it wasnt an official interview?

Well that's too bad

>Sandy Hooke was faked to take away muh guns!
>Literally nothing happens afterwards

theyll keep doing it until guns are taken away

I don't know if he's nuts or just a genius marketer. He's a lot like Trump if it's the latter.

As if the government has enough power to control those gun nuts.

The NRA has more power than the government.

The government was well aware of the coming attacks on Pearl Harbor and did nothing for preparation or put soldiers on the defensive in order for us to intervene in WW2.

This shit wasn't some government backed thing but the shady shit we aren't aware of is frightening

0/10

If they couldn't take away our guns after they killed ~20 little white upper-class suburban elementary school-age chilluns

I don't think they're gonna have much luck in the future

ANYBODY SEE GEORGE BUSH?

ANYBODY KNOW WHY GEORGE BUSH DID 9/11?

pretzels

The NRA spends more on a "lunch meeting" than your average Senator's yearly salary. You're retarded if you think they haven't been making the government their bitch for decades.

And George Soros is a choir boy compared to them, right? :^)

>he thinks Soros is a real person

>smith and wesson stock goes up after another mass shooting
>no one raises an eyebrow

Why it's almost like the nra pushes a gun lobby and fosters an environment of "you NEED a gu" in order to bolster sales of guns or something.

How can you doubt the mentor of Anderson Silva? The original Aikido goldenboy?

youtu.be/mTT08xzcUKs

The government doesn't care about gun control, it already wields such an enormous firepower advantage that an armed population doesn't matter to it.

It merely entertains the notion to move the public debate away from all the terrible things it actually is doing.

Classic bread and circus.

OOOOOHH...

Why do these military people in movies always have this faggot arm position over the gun? It's a new thing, noticed it only in the past few years.

Not an argument.

POST THE WEBMS

and is?

Nobody is arguing that George Soros doesn't fuck people in the ass with his political influence.

The topic at hand is how the NRA is just as fucking bad as George Soros, if not worse

They're engineered by Seagal himself

To sort of relax but keep your hand on the gun and finger near the trigger if the situation arises

Keeps dust off your sight, also keeps it from reflecting light back at the enemy.

You can just use a sight cover but that's not TACTICOOL enough.

Seriously the doitforfrees will delete this thread, post them

the 14. amendmant was a mistake

Yeah, I'm really terrified of white Republican gun owners bro.
Also
>making a bitch
>by making sure our politicians don't fuck with our second ammendment rights
Lol, dumbass

Why do you think they want your guns? You know they already have allot right, more than you and better ones. If the government wants to kill or detain a citizen they can already do that armed or not. It literally does not matter and its pretty hilarious to me you think they can't get you if you've got guns.

Is it something that's only done with this specific new gun or something? Or a new position the army "invented" recently? I just don't get why I've never seen it before... I don't know, 2005 maybe? Or even later.

>thinking anyone cares about a room full of faggots

I thought that after sandy hook we'd have a push for gun control but desu if a bunch of dead kids doesn't do it, it'll never happen.

This

... um... how so?
Seems like every decade gun rights keep getting dwindled.. it's an organization of literally millions of white Americans.

You sound stupid as fuck. Where do you get your news?

>engineered' by the government to drum up support for gun control
I told you guys, Steven lurked Sup Forums and /pol, pobably he's posting here rite now.

I'm about to give children heroin myself just to prove that you can hurt them without bullets

Yeah we all saw that late time talk show host say this, you guys aren't bright

Some producers or directors probably saw a picture in a special forces story Newsweek or some shit back in 2004 and thought it looked good.

If you needed a talk show host to regurgitate that to you then you're stupid.

So should we give them up than? What are you arguing

>you can administer heroin to 26 people faster than you can shoot them

You're the one using that line like it's your special original thought.

It's common sense, retard.

Heroin is illegal and you can be arrested for trying to purchase it.

I'm arguing that the only person cares is you. The government doesn't care about your guns they mean nothing to them, they can do what they want to you anyways.

If they are engineering any anti gun shit it ain't cause they actually care about taking them if anything its a distraction from something else but more likely you just pretending to be a victim and make up evil conspiracies to blame your problems on.

What if I think Sandy Hook was staged but WASNT to take away our guns?

I thought the new thing mentally ill leftists were blaming was society for being anti gay and anti muslim

You know, blaming everything except the actual muslim who declared allegiance to isis

I don't watch "talk shows", I'm not from reddit.

What would be the purpose of that though?

red pilled as fuck

>Nahh dude, I made that joke up. Nevermind it was posted in this very thread another time. And it was a tweet or a quip by some faggy late night host. Yeah, this guy's a real dummy.

If you want to reply again to me feel free

So simply ignore anti 2nd ammendment rhetoric because all these Democrat politicians are just trying to hide other stuff?
I feel like you're whole lackadaisical approach and 'don't even think about it' approach doesn't make you appear smart and level headed

If something is fucking retarded then most people can tell. Just like with BvS, or do you think there's some conspiracy against that shitshow of a flick too?

>that line is from me. Nahh, everyone has similar thoughts and words them the same way as a comedian on TV, but those words are my own that I thought of independently

Get out of here Amy Schumer

Explain why they want your guns then? You really think they're sitting around going
>damn I wish we could get user but he's got a gun!

What sort of rebuttal was that lel

I'm laughing at you for just repeating some comediens appeal to emotion quip that you're trying to pass off as your own
Dumb cuckold

Well gee whiz user, I'm stumped. This is clearly a distraction and all these bills proposed are just a ruse to keep us commoners focused off the 'real' issues.
Thankfully you've opened my eyes and me and you can see past such trivial issues like attacks on the 2nd ammendment. We're above the average pleb now.

Damn, I guess this is what Gotama felt when he became enlightened

I don't know, I don't claim to know the intention of everything. There's just a a lot of shady shit related to it, yeah?

Boston Bombing looks fake as fuck to me too.

I never once said it was my own original thought you fucktard. And if you want to laugh at anyone than laugh at the people that think they'll end up in a firefight to protect their rights. You won't. If the government is as malicious and cunning as you think then all they have to do is plant less than a gig of cp on your hard drive and you're a fucking pariah. Your own family would turn you in at that point.

You didn't answer my question

What are they going to do with them?

What are they going to do to you that they apparently can't do now?

The problem isn't guns. It's people's mentality towards them. They are first and foremost tools for taking life, and yet people treat them like toys. They get fancy finishes on them, buy pointless accessories, display them in their home. It's fucking disturbing.

>Ok maybe it wasn't my original thought but still nobodies after your guns! Forget all that rhetoric the last few days (Even though we haven't even discussed that and I was just laughing at you for trying to come off as witty and new for using a Daily Show hosts quip)

They're going to melt them down and make a giant statue of Stalin, obviously

Better question is what sort of shady shit are you more focused on rather than the anti 2nd ammendment rhetoric being talked about.

I want to become more than a commoner, I want to be on your level and to do so I need to know what you believe they are doing and using these debates as 'a coverup'

I appreciate you jumping in with a shitty joke. Pwn3d

you sort of just hold it against the top of the magazines to make the vest carry the gun for you

a rifle doesnt weigh that much but when you have to carry it 24/7 it suddenly starts getting fucking heavy

You're fighting over a point no one even fucking cares about you moron. No one is going to TAKE your guns! People are arguing about who should be able to get guns NOW! Anyone with a fucking brain knows that it's impossible at this point to round up every gun in the US, but why the fuck would we keep giving them to any psychopath that walks in off the street?

>throw up a red flag
>support sways for your agenda by a minuscule 1%
>"lol, literally nothing happened! "
>50 Sandy Hooks later
>" omg how did gun control get a 51% favourable vote??"

I know you Amerifats are stupid, but come on now, even you must recognise compounding effects.

Just imagine it like your cheese burger had a bite out of it, and now you have less burger to eat. If enough bites are taken, there's no more burger!

Amazing as always ,seagal is such a national treasure

I said in that post I think the more likely option is you just make up conspiracies.

But if you wanna pretend like there's really something shady at play hiding something is at least some kind of motive.

Why does a government with the most advanced weaponry in the world need your guns user? What will it let them do to you they can't do already?

Ahh... Not after my guns.
But we need common sense regulation. No black scary assault rifles. No magazines above 6 shots.

The fucking classic "were not taking your guns, we're just going to try our best to hinder and interfere in your purchase of firearms"
Get fucked

By that math it would take at least 150 Sandy hooks before any meaningful change is made. If 9/11 is anything to go by.

I never once said a conspiracy. This is where this discussion started Here's my first post to youNo conspiracy here, you're the one with the conspiracy you fucking moron.

Such a dumbass

I just wanna know what you think the end game is user. Why do they want them? What are they gonna do?

>the government has really advanced weapons and that's why you shouldn't be able to own this firearm

>why the fuck would we keep giving them to any psychopath that walks in off the street?
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Conspiracy theory in a nutshell.

If you need assault rifles then you're probably hunting something more dangerous than an elk, and in that case you should get fucked.

Well if they don't want them like you're insinuating why are my 2nd ammendment rights always being threatened and dwindled

>suspected terrorists should have access to guns otherwise no one will have guns

I will never understand gun nut logic.

>muh salt rifles

You don't know jack shit. Don't participate in discussions with which you have no clue on. I don't talk health care insurance. You don't talk this dumb fuck

>don't infringe my second amendment rights
>ban all muslims? Sounds constitutional to me!

Trump 2016

Reminder that Steven Segal forcefully coerced a Tibetan monk into recognizing him as a reincarnation of a famous Tibetan monk.

>unironically using the word assault rifle

asgdfjgfbjhoabnjhubjnh

why am i still here

why are you here

there was a time where you would literally get insta permabanned for saying some dumb shit like that. in fact i dont think i ever heard anyone say dumb shit like that back in the day

i would literally beat the shit out of you in real life if i met you. a gun would be too merciful for you, it would be over too quickly

How do you expect me to believe the evil government is engineering shootings to take your guns away if you can't even propose a motive?

Why do they want them? What are they gonna do with them? With you?

Here just fill in the blank
>the government wants to take our guns because then they can _______

Since columbine, name at least one way your right to own a gun has in any way been infringed beyond having to wait for a few days to purchase one.

I'll wait.

Which ammendment does it talk about US immigration policy?

I will never understand white male Democrat voters

Christ, gunfags have to be the stupidest motherfuckers on earth.