youtube.com/watch?v=3UkZOZIO63I
youtube.com/watch?v=NzakrA2NUpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ud-eiDxeJj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Can't I just keep pretending I'm your son?"

"You are my son."

Gets me every damn time.

>trying to make a successful thread with an OP of a show nobody watches

Not to say The Leftovers isn't fucking incredible and among the top 5 shows of all time. But Sup Forums has shit taste.

Also, S2>S1.

>S2>S1

Just started S2. I loved the prologue of the first episode. Interested to see the change in scenery and what that brings.

wait till lindelof fucks up the ending.

>You'll forgive my impertinence, Sir, but even though we have never before met, I have always considered you as a father to me.

>Quellek... by Grabthar's hammer... by the Suns of Worvan... you shall be... avenged.

>unironically posting Man of Steel

found the autist

Sam's speech.

New age clap trap designed to trigger neets.

For me, it's the "But I can carry you" moment.

Sam's the best. The absolute best.

youtube.com/watch?v=cII0sq4LEpg

Give me your brief recommendation.

Black Lives Don't Matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=URmQXIeVpN8

LotR is easy mode for these threads.

Hard mode

youtube.com/watch?v=3UkZOZIO63I

Season 2 finale was potentially the ending and that was done well.

season 3 is confirmed, but it's gonna be the last.

I know, I'm just saying when they made season 2 finale they didn't know season 3 status and it could have been a fitting series end. Do you think them knowing season 3 finale is definitely the end will make them fuck it up?

i mean, Lindelof stated that he wasn't going to explain any of the supernatural events on the show, so i'm hoping they'll continue telling the story the same way that they have been. but it definitely does not bode well.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzakrA2NUpg

Perhaps, I never watched Lost though so I don't really know how bad he could fuck it up (as I understand he did there). I'm hoping for the best, season 2 was probably my favorite television season ever.

the ending of Lost is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ud-eiDxeJj4

I can relate to this so much

Oh. Like I said I don't know. I just thought if you (if it was yiu) were worried about him fucking up this ending then you thought the same of Lost.

I like how self aware this scene is.

>I'm not going to do it
>Why?
>Because it's stupid

I don't know what it was, but I just loved all of him going through limbo or heaven or whatever it was he did.

i'm mostly just concerned about Lindelof's writing in general. it seems a miracle to me that the show has been as good as it has been so far, considering that most of his work post-Lost was just terrible.

The ending of L O S T was good, the hate is a meme started by people who need everything explicitly stated or they don't understand it. Also you should really watch it, it's literally one of the greatest television experiences created.

Johnson?

Watch LOST, buddy.

Ah, I gotcha. Hopefully he continues to be better at television than film.
I know I should, I have a hard time getting into shows. But it's on my hard drive so I will eventually.

I thought that was from curb your enthusiasm from the thumbnail, because the black dude looks sort of like Leon and the guy in the back looks like, is dressed like, and is standing like Larry.

S01e06 of The Leftovers, where the series went from "I'm curious where they take this" to "Fucking great."

The previous scene and this one destroys me. I turn into a blubbering mess every time.

The last swim in Gatacca gives me slight tears too.

>i never saved anything for the swim back
;_;

>How can you beat me?
>I never left anything for the swim back

Best life lesson ever.