Sony exposed: Bill Murray forced to promote new godawful ghost busters remake

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704

Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 3:06 PM
To: Venger, Leonard; Weil, Leah
Cc: Yankelevits, Daniel
Subject: Ghostbusters/Murray - Litigation Counsel [CONFIDENTIAL]
In order to more fully evaluate our position if Bill Murray again declines to engage on “Ghostbusters”, AG requested that we identify “aggressive” litigation counsel with whom we can consult to evaluate our alternatives and strategize. [Harkening back to his prior employer, of course, raised the name of David Boies.]
Personally, while I’m fine with aggressive, I think we are in much worse shape if this goes public so seems to me we should look for someone who isn’t seeking the spotlight.
Can we discuss at some point soon to provide a suggestion or two?
Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGz4crv-OZI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VUB31Ye6GYs
youtube.com/watch?v=YigM-F4oSIE
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf6hMWSmFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Japan has enslaved the white race.

30 years ago.

he should have just done a ghostbusters 3

>under contract

Not saying the studios weren't dicks about it but OP prefers the company of men

>emails from 2013
>Fembusters announced 2014
This has nothing to do with the new movie. Fuck off back to /r9K/ already.

And they have the Jews on their side.
It's ogre.

He did.

>on there side
Under there boots

Do you even understand how long Dan Ackroyd and the studio was trying to make GB3 happen?
They put in so much time that an entire video game was made out of the material they didn't use.

>Steinberg
What did he mean by this?

>movies start to exist when they're announced

that actually doesnt say he was forced to do anything
they were merely discussing alternatives if Mr Murray declines Sony's offer

In 09'. 4 years later and Murray was still telling them to fuck off. Either it wasn't good or Murray didn't care. Get over it already.

It is extremely likely that he declined the offer.

This was leaked two years ago. Did you idiots just discover this email now?

>Implying Samurai exist anymore

Europeans took care of that. :^)

>Steinberg, David
>Yankelevits, Daniel

No its been discussed for weeks now. People aren't intelligent enough to dissect information though.

>>movies start to exist when they're announced
kill yourself

>Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013
>October 29, 2013
>2013
What?

There are billions of people to inform, there are still people who don't even know Ghostbusters 3 was made.

what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=JGz4crv-OZI

well if there ever was a reason to bycott this movie, this is it.

well not our fault they are not resistant to bullets! They should trained harder and deflect fire line volleys with their minds!

fuck sony

fuck their sjw trash movie

dont see it, do not give them money

This.

Get a realistic CGI department to make a movie using this game's voices

The feck is that book?

>"MUH NAZIS ARE INNOCENT BECAUSE THEY USED ELECTRICAL CURRENTS TO KILL HUNDREDS AND NOT GAS".

Fuck Sony

Fucking racists trying to defame North Korea

The game is pretty great, by the way.

Watch this video.

>the slight pause by the whole cast when Jimmy asks if you have seen it
>second later Dan is saying this is the best female cast ever
>Bill's face when he is saying this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VUB31Ye6GYs

WHAT A FUCKING BIZARRE INTERVIEW

HAS THE PREVIOUS FRANCHISE CAST EVER GONE ON TALK SHOWS TO SIT BEHIND THE NEW REBOOT CAST?

ARE THEY LITERALLY BEING HELD AT GUNPOINT BACK THERE?

FEMBUSTERS IS AMAZINGLY DESPERATE

THIS SHIT IS LIKE HISTORIC, GROUNDBREAKING DESPERATION

wtf?! i hate sony now!

youtube.com/watch?v=YigM-F4oSIE

delete this

I'm fairly certain this is from some sort of pseudo sci-fi book.

Producing "millions of volts" in the middle of WWII for the sole purpose of executing prisoners is about as likely as Die Glocke.

Not saying something else didn't happen, but this "people stand on a plate, get sunk into water by intricate machinery, and then fried with "Millions" of volts sounds like the kind of bullshit the little box of mystery pains in Dune is.

SEXIST

Bill knows he could play a better female than them

Nope, it's canon.

It's from The Black Book of Polish Jewry: An Account of the Martyrdom of Polish Jewry under the Nazi Occupation, 1946, by Jacob Apenszlak.

Post on facebook

"If you claim to be any fan of bill murrays and will inveitably post "RIP Bill Murray" on your facebook wall when he passes, just know that he has been bullied under the threat of being sued by Sony to appear in Ghostbusters - if you really are a fan, boycott these nasty bullying cowards"
>Wikileaks quote
>Wikileaks url

>From: Steinberg, David
>To: Venger, Leonard; Weil, Leah
>Cc: Yankelevits, Daniel

Theoretically speaking, can Sup Forums ever be wrong?

What does aggressive litigation counsel even mean?

Sueing his ass off.

All the countless times Jews have donated to charities, invented essential technologies, made humanitarian efforts, etc. Also all of the time non-Jewish whites contributed atrocities, blackmailed people, stole, commited crimes, etc. Reminder that claiming those crimes didn't exist doesn't actually make them stop existing.

I don't say this lightly, but not only is Sup Forums never right, I'd venture to say Sup Forums posters are literally subhuman. Possibly the least frequently correct, dumbest people to ever exist in our "species." Back to your containment board, mentally retarded shill.

Yay, this thread again

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704/

>forced to promote
>isnt even in the movie
why businessguys are bullying retired 90´s stars this season. first on starwars now this wtf

>those names

Alright GOLDSTEIN, time to go to TEMPLE, OY VEY.

>Jews have donated to charities

Like Mark Zuckerberg donating 99% of the Facebook fortune to charity, contributing ostensibly infinitely more to the advancement of human civilization than Hitler ever did, kek. And then of course every single other Jew in Hollywood, all of whom donate to multiple charities.

You honestly deserve to die, obese neckbeard.

Based Murray

Mark Zuckerberg donated to his own Foundation or his daughter or something and got tax returns bigger than what he paid.

basically every rich jew donates a ton of charities. doesn't denying this support the notion that Sup Forums posters are identical to SJWs? You just deny objective reality in exactly the same way they do, favoring your own schizophrenic delusions that support your agenda instead.

>Because of Facebook's unique dual-class structure, where he owns special super voting shares, Zuckerberg can give away ordinary shares of stock while still maintaining majority control of the social network he founded in 2004.

Oh, so he can give away stock with zero financial repercussions to himself. What a hero.

>tfw you'll never be goldberg, shekelovits, geldbaum
the surnames of american patrician class

>Jew gives away tens of billions of dollars to charity
>Literally tens of billions of dollars

Sup ForumsJWs, whose BMIs exceed their lifespans, still find a way to shill this into neo-Nazi propaganda.

Sup Forums shitposters are literally subhuman. Back to tumblr.

Not an argument.

> Let's pretend the cameo credit wasn't already a thing.

I'm not an antisemite, but it's a thing rich people do to avoid taxes. The tax breaks they get from donating are larger than the donations themselves, so it's not really a moral decision for them, it's a business proposition.

Charities are tax shelters for the rich. The sky is also blue.

what's wrong with this? It's business, obviously you discuss reprimands

You were defending a guy arguing that Jews don't donate to charities. Make sure to follow the replies back before embarrassing yourself in the future.

>defending

I was explaining why touting "donates to charity" as a moral virtue is retarded when it's in a person's financial interest to do so.

I'm not even invested enough to read the entire thread desu senpai.

>"mark zuckerberg donated billions"
>"well actually it was a trick to avoid paying taxes"
>"are you saying Jews don't donate to charities!?"

Are you kidding me?

so the fuck what you gotta pay the cost to be the boss

he's not some special privileged higher power he's an actor, he does literally nothing of value to society but gets paid to degrade himself for the pleasure of others, yeah they are gonna treat him like a shitty work-mule and frankly he should fucking BE so lucky that he still makes a living at his age

>donate a small percentage of the money you stole
>get lauded as a great humanitarian

Its not a Nazi's are innocent, its a jewish book trying to say they killed more than there was ever evidence of, by saying they magically got rid of most of the bodies

Like Soros funding FEMEN (until they started their activism in Israel)...

Sony butcher every IP they own, I cant wait until they go bankrupt and someone else gets them.

t. cinemassacre

This is an absolute travesty if it's legit

Everything surrounding this movie is so fucked, how is it even being released?

Why the fuck does he still have to follow jew orders? he'll be dead soon, he should tell them to eat shit it's not like he has a career ahead of him to put in jeopardy.

Based rick not there.

Can some fag explain why bill would be obligated to do any promotion/cameo at all?

was it written into the original ghost busters film or something bill committed to after (I thought he was against any sequel or reboot)

Because he has a cameo in this film and part of his contract is he has to promote the film, it's not complicated.

=D
youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf6hMWSmFA

Sony is hardly japanese anymore. Even their videogame division has moved to USA

>Steinberg
Of all the saddest words from tongue to pen, Sup Forums is always right again :^)

lul

Jews donate to charities alright, it's called tax writeoffs. Do you think we're just some dumb goyim?

Humanitarian groups are just tax evasion schemes. This isn't even controversial, look up reports on the efficacy of these groups, or charities in general. Many have virtually nothing ending up in the cause they're dedicated to because of huge "administrative costs" AKA lining my fucking pockets.

It's also funny you'd try to whine about atrocities considering Israel is an apartheid state that routinely denies basic human rights. Just last year they uncovered Israel had been given african workers (slave labour in another name) forced sterilization through pills.
This was in mainstream newspapers for fucks sake.

Any other country would have shamed for years or decades for that. Jews just shut it down and murmured something about the holocaust and it was okay.

>0.01 $ have been deposited into your account

>Why was he even obligated to do a cameo and promote a film?

>Because he had a cameo. It's not complicated.

k thx.

>Tuesday, October 29, 2013 3:06 PM

nigger this news are old as fuck.

I do not think that's possible, what that pic is describing

>but not only is Sup Forums never right,
But they are right literally right there in the OP.

Where do you think you are, Schlomo?
We identified your strategies, we know about the JIDF, there's nothing you can say to change our minds.

Clearly he can't stand listening to that ape.

Based Harold dying before having to go through with this shit.

This is proof.

>Sterilizing niggers
I'm ok with this.

>Sup Forums posters are literally subhuman

Know who else considered a group of their fellow men subhuman?

god that poor guy.

Some sci-fi writer?

Gas yourself

You know all these charitiys and balls and fund raising stuff of the filthy rich is just a money laundering machine right?
wake the fuck up you delusional fool.

Why is Dan shilling this shit?