Louis Theroux has said that the Church of Scientology claimed to be 'worried he'd get hurt'

Speaking during a Q&A at the Sheffield Doc Fest over the weekend, Theroux said that police arrived at his home in the UK after receiving a call from the local Scientology branch. The police said that the Scientology representatives were 'worried you might get hurt'

'They said someone had seen your film and they really didn't like it and had phoned [the Church of Scientology] with a threat'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPol_m8wm8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are those nutjobs still around? Project Chanology was supposed to get rid of them.

Sounds like a cover if anything

>Just so you know some of our members are upset about your film and might kill your whole family
>But we don't officially condone it so you can't blame us! They're lone agents!
>

is this marketing
is the film actually boring

It's 95% reenactments based on stories from the same crew of butthurt ex members who make a living from selling their stories to journalists, 5% Louis filming Scientologists filming Louis.

They stonewalled him and prevented him from making a proper documentary. What he did produce? It's embarrassing.

is it out?

fucking tragic

It may never come out :^)

Please don't listen to this poster. He's in every thread concerning this movie and is a confirmed Scientology shill.

>Anything I, John [Dower, director] or Simon [Chinn, producer] say or tweet will be on the radar of the Church of Scientology and they are looking for slip-ups, grounds for legal suits -- There’s an ongoing scary legal scrutiny.

>Theroux hinted that he may be in trouble regarding a message he posted on Twitter about the Church, but Dower pulled him up before he could explain further by reminding him that they did not have their lawyer in the room.

>“You have to be very careful what you say,” Theroux added.

lol this guy is finished

You must feel deep, deep shame to believe such a blatantly bullshit 'religion'. Does the power midget in charge have tapes of you confessing to liking little boys?

Link to confirmation?

oh look the xenu shill is back

Shill or not, how is Louis supposed to get any interesting interviews? Scientology is a pretty fucking secretive organisation.

They're dying I think, slowly and steadily.

Scientologists are pretty fucking stupid so easy

You seem pretty fucking stupid yourself, loser.

Holy fuck he looks old

go back to sucking tom cruises cock

Go back to whipping your slaves, David.

Found the Thetan

What are you afraid of?
What is your secret?
What are you hiding?
Did you kill a guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=pPol_m8wm8Y

aaaaah the good old days

I'm not talking about the grunts. The upper echelon is very secretive. Just check out the story of David Miscaviges wife.

Check out the story of your wife. Oh wait...

Xenu, pls

WHEN DOES THIS FILM'S TORRENT GET OUT???

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he looks more like an old lady every day

oh don't do that or tom cruise will come to your house and ass rape you

>this fucking shill

Fuck off with your tax dodging ""religion""

Mmmmh, sounds alright. I'll keep my boipussy oily and plump for him. :3

it's been out for ages, why isn't there any copies available online?

then he'll take all your money too

and make you suck off travolta

Cinema only though?

I'm actually impressed that even after all these months, this gets posted in every single thread about this documentary. Someone went to the bother of saving this shit and posting it every time

>scientology
is it 2008 again?

Well thats shit... Why would Louis make a propaganda piece?

If majority is reeactments then yes it is propaganda! Because you are not showing any hardcore proof.

Reminds me of the other Scientology documentary: Going Clear where one guy said he had been going to the church for over 20 years and never experienced any abuse. He began reading up on articles against the church and when he heard people were being harmed from inside, he and his wife decided to leave.

So does these supposed abuses only happen to some people inside?

Why would Louis make a documentary with no proof?

Anyone have information on Scientology doing a reversal doco on Louis' life that they said they were gonna do? Would be really interesting to watch.

fuck off faggot

0/10

the actual shill is better

fuck off Sup Forums

I'm from Sup Forums. I could just do without the fagposts in every thread.

Muh boi pussay :3. Totally not gay though.

What shill?

I especially post about my boipussy to get a rise out of you. I'm not even gay. But feel free to believe I am anyway. :3

MALE ASSHOLE
A
L
E

A
S
S
H
O
L
E

you're mom

;3

user, Sup Forums could never have put a dent into Scientology. We are absolutely nothing to them.

>[gives tom cruise more money]

I can confirm those ex-members as outright nutjobs. Louis is just making himself look stupid by making this tabloid flick.

There's literally nothing wrong with scientology, all the bad things people say are just propaganda from the jews trying to destroy one of the only religions that won't bow down to them.

>scientology
>religion

kek

Fuck all wogs.