A rainbow appeared directly over Pulse nightclub today

A rainbow appeared directly over Pulse nightclub today.

What are the most cinematic real life moments to ever happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RskvZgc_s9g
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FreakierThanFiction
youtube.com/watch?v=sp45-dQvqPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Allah shines his light where his will is done.

seek help

>gays die
>even the sky is happy
pfffffffffffffffffffff ahahhahahahahahahah

Put me in the screencap.

oh hi Sup Forums, sounding typically retarded and unoriginal as always. Enjoy your stay until you return to your hugbox. Poor lost idiot.

I always thought it was stupid that homosexuals got the rainbow of all things for their unofficial symbol, when their sexuality is is the lamest and least diverse of them all.

How do you know where a rainbow starts and where it ends?also Im not ready to give up the rainbow to the gays, they can use the colors but its not exclusive to them

I don't get it.

cry more. Thats what you get for ignoring all the warnings about muds and guns.Do you really sill expect sympathy on mass death number 2939547238?

>Sikh help
Fixed it for you.

Sure is edgy in here tonight

ugh go back to Sup Forums

A rainbow cannot "be" anywhere. That's not how rainbows fucking work.

What's stupid is that they blame gun laws.
So, the towel head wouldn't have found another way to kill people?
He still could have obtained a gun the same way anybody obtains something they aren't supposed to have.
Stricter gun laws wouldn't have stopped anything.

men went to Germany because they can better represent the interests of their house.jerry cucks are already getting ready to port the women as part of "family reunification"

They can certainly appear to be somewhere. Stop being a Debbie Dower

>oh god facts! what-am-i-gonna-do-what-am-i-gonna-do?!? i'll call him Sup Forums that's a good trick, no one will notice i don't have an argument if i call him Sup Forums!

this was September 11 last year
rainbow at 1wt, shitstorm in mecca

>rainbow
>message that God would never flood the earth and kill everyone again
>gays steal and use to promote their sinful ways (God loves gay people, and I pray some repented for all their sins, not just gay ones, and were forgiven)
>gays die in modern day Sodom and Gomorrah
>rainbow over club next day with salvation truck in picture
>people still don't think God is real nor have a sense of humor

also funny since rainbow shows diversity of color/options while homos want people of same sex as them.

Really makes you think

That's a great hat. Why did fedoras make a comeback but not these?

youtube.com/watch?v=RskvZgc_s9g
have shame, its current year

I remember that. What an insane coincidence. If that had happened in a movie it would be torn apart, the fact that it actually happened is hilarious.

For once the individual speaks for the collective

Fpbp

no it doesn't

oh hey there pol, you can tell im not mad at all about you getting mainstream and not being able to shut you up anymore, anyways gotta run bye

Gun laws are to blame you faggot.There are many factors and gun laws are one of them.
>the towel head wouldn't have found another way to kill people?
he would be you did not have to make it easy for him
>He still could have obtained a gun the same way anybody obtains something they aren't supposed to have.
wa wa,"laws are hard to enforce lets give up" I hope you get raped by a pack of wild niggers
>Stricter gun laws wouldn't have stopped anything.
have you come from the future where they tried stricter gun laws? NO, then shut the fuck up

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FreakierThanFiction
Stop trying to justify crappy writing

The very fact you have that epic dank political maymay saved and ready to use betrays you as a Sup Forumscuck.

but user what if daughter was muslim and also murderer? what then huh?
makes you think dosent it?

If he carries a gun then you are more likely to get raped than he is.

INSHALLAH

Educate yourself, ignorant child

youtube.com/watch?v=sp45-dQvqPo

reddit

gun control isnt hard to enforce. Is outright impossible, best you are going to do is crminalize open carry and nobody dies because of open carry

Idiot, if a terrorist has the intent to murder a lot of people, they will carry it out one way or another.
911, they used planes.
So, do we need stricter laws regarding planes?
Many drugs are illegal, and yet people obtain them, guns aren't very different.
Actually, you can shut the fuck up.

>Is outright impossible
I wish it was illegal for teenagers to talk about gun control

did southpark parody this with the gay fish episode?

(you)

i wish cyber pedophiles were banned from this site but you keep popping up dont you?

Bunch of fucking idiots all of you

le xD guise

totally posting this on reddit's /r/Sup Forums xD

That's not how rainbows work

Are Americans really this stupid?

>weed is illegal but literally like more than 50% of the population has done it, with probably at least 10% doing it monthly at this point
>speeding is illegal but literally everybody does it
>jaywalking is illegal but literally everybody does it

there, have some dumb irrefutable rebuttals to your insanely autistic and inane form of arguing, you fucking retarded monkey

Then what is your plan to deal with these murdering scum?

>Are liberals really this stupid?

ftfy and yes they are.

by the way how is that war on drugs going? any closer to arresting drugs to keep it out of the streets?

what kind of retarded ass reply is this?

Huh, I never thought I'd actually respect Kanye West.

>gun control isn't outright impossible

but it is, you fucking retard - the state of "control" on anything is nearly impossible for a governing body, because, guess what? people don't like having shit be restricted from them and the people who need those things to make money or do what they want WILL find a way, and until the government figures out a way to make the heli-carriers from fucking captain america that can blast thousands of people in hiding to dust in minutes then you will literally never be able to stop the production or distribution of illegal items

I believe he was drawing a parallel between the failed war on drugs and the proposed gun control measures.

>he calls reaction images maymays
you have to go back

you have more chances of eradicating drugs than weapons and the war on drugs has been going for 40 years and has only been proved to be an inmense waste of money buddy

I don't live around savages so no.Im sure he will be easier to rape once his retarded neighbour gets spooked and accidentally shoots him ,rendering him permanently disabled

First post

Drawing parallels between two entirely different issues is really poor debating and proof that you don't know enough about the issue at hand.

DELET THIS

or you can outlaw it anywhere outside the shooting range and hunting states(hell make hunters hunt with crossbows).people will have shit ton of stocked up guns so they won't be removed out of circulation for many years to come but people will no longer be able to easily transport them and in 20-30 years it will be easier to enforce.

>I don't live around savages but we should totally let savages into the country and make you live next to them

How are they unrelated then?
You know what's poor debating? Just shutting down every point because it's stupid and you don't like it. That is literally not allowed in debates

>So, do we need stricter laws regarding planes?
I wonder why we have to take off our shoes
>Many drugs are illegal, and yet people obtain them
yet its not as easy as it would be if drugs were legal.
>Actually, you can shut the fuck up.
are you actually retard? you are using the logic of "well rapists are gonna rape so why even try to have laws or precautions?"yes criminals will act like criminals, no shit.

Except mass shooter don't give a fuck about open carry being ilegal, neither do criminals since you know they are going to break the law anyways
Statistically someone with open carry is the least likely Person to harm someone else with a gun

>X would never work it's literally impossible
>It's probably not impossible
>Yes it is look at Y!
This is how stupid people debate, sorry.

Because weed is the same as heroine and any faggot can grow guns in his basement right?

>something is illegal
>people still manage to profit from it through selling, buying, and distributing - simply without the government knowing
>this illegal item can cause harm to people and has caused harm to people
>however there are legal substitutes that many law abiding use and buy responsibly
>this illegal item is drugs

>something is illegal
>people still manage to profit from it through selling, buying, and distributing - simply without the government knowing
>this illegal item can cause harm to people and has caused harm to people
>however there are legal substitutes that many law abiding use and buy responsibly
>this illegal item is guns

LITERALLY NOTHING ALIKE

The kind you would usually get from a liberal, when it comes to guns and few other issues the conservatives turn equally retarded

hi r/the_donald

>until the government figures out a way to make the heli-carriers from fucking captain america that can blast thousands of people in hiding to dust in minutes then you will literally never be able to stop the production or distribution of illegal items
oh god, I think you maybe clinically retarded.seek help immediately

4 words, faggot.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

The point still stands. Are the situations similar? Yes, obviously. Does that automatically mean we shouldn't do shit because the war on the first thing was a mess? Yeah, if you're a fucking idiot who learns nothing from the past.

hi /r/Sup Forums

Breaking a steel bar is impossible with a brick, we tried with a hammer and it didn't work
We are literally talking about baning something people have easy access to and using the police to enforce it. Do we have to try every stupid idea ever no matter what history tells us to know its bad? Do you eat a little bit of every organic matter you find to know if it's tasty? You know shit wasn't tasty but you never tried piss

It is, especially in America. Or you would at least have to find to way to get the Americans to believe they had their guns, but to actually have full control in the background. You have to do something like that when dealing with the founding principles of America. You can't blatantly do something like that.