Is she right?

Is she right?

i came 2 her bunghole

Is she trying to be some kind of a dominatrix?

she is perfect.

>takes slutty lewd pictures with a guy she's not married to on a device that has constant internet connect ability
>tired to shame other

She's a hypocrite is what she it.

she can go fuck herself.

this bitch won't show 1 nipple on screen. meanwhile, she takes 1000+ photos of your asshole.

Yes and no. Her private pics were stolen and everyone saw them. It's a crime, but it's a petty crime. It's miniscule. You have no moral obligation to not look at the pictures.

What pictures? Did she go nude?

hehe no

Everyone knows how easy it is for hackers to get into your shit nowdays, its not fucking brand new information, why even take these idiotic pictures? Oh yeah, looking at pictures is the same thing as raping someone, she's an absolute moron

>thinks she's imposing enough to make anyone cower

Just answered your own question OP. Of course she isn't right.

How can something you did be wrong if you had a good time while doing it?

If you're so triggered by people seeing your gross body then keep it covered.

She doesn't even know what cower means.

I cowered with cum. She's hot.

shame comes from inside, telling people to feel shame never works.

hello flanders

Damn, looks like she has pretty nice breasts. I'd sure love to see them and cum cum for a while.

why do woman make such a huge deal out of it? just have a couple of nude scenes in movies and nobody will care about any of this.
paparazi won't get payed tons of money for some beach pics and hackers won't try so hard to figure out your "dadada" passwords.

>that mystique one
>literally can't stop laughing when she shows up with blue paint

How anyone in Hollywood can ever take her seriously again, is difficult to fathom.

I want her to squat over me and just empty her bowels directly into my mouth.