How do you fix this?

How do you fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLsvkCSs4WU
youtube.com/watch?v=TtXbvN4A4Xg&ab_channel=friendlyjordies
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-15/jamie-gao-murder-trial-roger-rogerson-glen-mcnamara/7466068
youtube.com/user/Racehero694/search?query=uncut 2005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bring back Full Frontal, pray for the best

End competitive reality tv. Done.

More seasons of Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.

Bring back Shark Bay
?threaD

More renovation shows
More cooking shows
More consumer watch shows

ABC
>bland drama
>reruns of BBC crap
>some occasionally funny comedy
>some OK-ish science and foreign reportage

Best show by a country mile is Gardening Australia.

10 and its digital cousins
>reruns
>US reality and crime crap
>The Project

7 and 9
not worth mentioning

overall it's complete rubbish except for gardening Australia.

Its beyond repair, just get foxtell and accept that on a holiday you only have 80s and 90s vhs quality movies to watch on FTA tv

reality show where you renovate a kitchen then cook in it

>tfw we'll never have the GOAT SBS Monday night line up of Top Gear, Pizza, South Park, Lee Lin Chin, and sneaky Euro nudity film again

>just get foxtell
Rupert out.

AUSSIE STATE RANKINGS

1. PERTH
2. MELBOURNE
3. SOUTH AUS
4. CANBERRA
5. BRISBANE?
6.TAZMANIA
7. NT
8. NEW ZEALAND
999. SHITNEY

>watching tv
kys

>not listing evangelion and bubblegum crisis

>literally this
More Kath and Kim wouldn't hurt either

That was on Saturday nights

At least I remember it being on Saturday nights

literally havent watched australian tv since 2009

perthfag here
you're wrong
cunt

You don't.

The only people I know that still watch free to air television will watch any shit.

Just give in and let 100% of programming except for news and sport to be British and American

>What TV thinks we want

BigBrother.jpeg
ComplainingAboutBogans.jpeg
Bondi______.jpeg

>What I want

youtube.com/watch?v=LLsvkCSs4WU

these cunts are funny fuck the haters

pretty much. If people are actively willing to watch the absolute shit on free to air without a second thought in this day and age there's not really any point.

We live in the most fucking pleb western country

I fucking hate Australian television. It's completely irredeemable and unwatchable.
youtube.com/watch?v=TtXbvN4A4Xg&ab_channel=friendlyjordies

Was there a new season of Gap Year this year?

bring back Coight

most of those aren't states ya dumb cunt

Russel Coight should come back now he's international thanks to Sup Forums and reddit

Much wider audience and more return

Its like Mr Bean anyone from anywhere can laugh at a cunt goofing around

Fuck I might just steal the idea and run with it if Russel aint

bring back Ronnie Johns Half Hour

This is just terrible, terrible

CAPITAL CITY POWER RANKINGS

1. Melbourne
2. Hobart
3. Canberra
4. Adelaide
5. Sydney
6. Darwin
7. Perth
8. Brisbane

then have dinner parties until you get fat.

then landscape your garden to include an obstacle course

then see how fast you can lose all the weight

As an American, I remember watching this guy named Rove with some late night show, is he still around? His Australian show would air late nights on some random channel on Direct TV.

Essie Davis is a MILF I'd plow, holy shit.

more BBUC

BRIS?

ABC
>It's a breakfast team hosts pretend to enjoy each other's company episode

>9
Consistently has the most based movies, shows and presenters. Top Gear, footy, awesome classics on every now and then.

>TEN (Commandments) can be alright, lots of Christian family content.
Blue Bloods almost balances out the shit that comes out of The 7.30 Project.

>SBS
Superb variety, can't fault them for that.

He does radio and produces one of the most lucrative tv shows on channel 10 where they pretend to be intellectual journalists but its comedians and nobodies and one muslim professor lol

I remember this. Heck

>actually watching TV

Truly the worst activity ever suited only for plebeians with incredibly low iqs

>brisbane not number 1

I bet you're some leb cunt with a stolen laptop.

>ABC
>>It's a breakfast team hosts pretend to enjoy each other's company episode
I love this, every morning before work

This will do wonders..

Go further, ban all confessional style recordings where anyone extrapolates after the fact - for ever.

Non-Aussie here, do people seriously watch shit like this with a straight face?

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

You have TVs in Australia? Huh

The 2005 season of Uncut was fucking patrician tier. Much better than the pleb tier season with Krystal on it.

>Rove is to blame for Cheez TV being canned
>Rove is to blame for people sucking Bickmore and Aly's dick
Why hasn't anyone killed him yet?

That sounds like it could be funny, worth checking out? Also, surprised the guy never tried making it in America, seemed funny enough.

More budget-grade true-crime shows. They're literally writing themselves.

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-15/jamie-gao-murder-trial-roger-rogerson-glen-mcnamara/7466068

Im convimced that 90% of the programming on the commercial stations is aimed a post menopausal women and alcoholic men who work in trades.

one time at a fundraising benefit when some cunt got up and started singing a shitty song i couldnt stop laughing and had to excuse myself and go to the toilet

but everyone else seemed impressed or polite so yeah 99% keep a straight face and im a cunt

more of this

its not funny its our version of The View or any stupid roundtable show where they GET SUPER SERIOUS and then Have a LiGht HARTEd LooK @ The News :D

Its pleb bait, moron tier

If you know how to mute ads it's fine, I'm not going to download frasier as patrician as that is, it's just background noise for the lounge.

youtube.com/user/Racehero694/search?query=uncut 2005

It's not like American late night shows are better. Old Conan was great though.

You should just kill yourself

looking at the ads proves that this is true. but ABC is the most femme centric and there is no money in it for them.

Which one's the one where the ginger and the chick bang in the hot tub but then they were like nah we didn't bang?

>not downloading frasier

nigga u fucking missing out

enjoy watching whatever your tv boss lets you watch

some of us enjoy autonomy n shit

TV doesn't need more cunts on couches crying.

This. Due to the shit quality of my internet and the excessive amount of visual media I consume daily, watching the ABC and SBS and having foxtel is a price I am prepared to pay.

it also doesn't need more bogans on couches waiting for nip-slips.

Basically what you're telling is you're a fuckin pleb who watches TV all day
Loving every laugh, I share a country with these brainless fucks

I'm convinced removing all "The Project" related media will fix about 20% of the problem.

This is what happens when SBS stops showing movies with titties

>come to Sup Forums
>insult people who watch movies and tv shows

Are there any good Australian dramas?
Not comedies, 40-50 minute comedy-dramas, straight up dramas?

I'm insulting people who pay to watch adverts, only consumer dumb fucks would allow themselves to be marketed to all night by a bunch of flashing shouting adverts

Also "flicking" is the dumbest shit ever

That shit is because we have the government mandated Australian produced content, it's even worse in Canada where the songs on the radio have to be Canadian.

Australian TV won't become decent until there is actual support in Australia for the arts and culture and the entertainment industry actually gets some serious funding and more importantly, fucking quality control on who gets that funding because Australian productions tend to be grim as fuck and not enjoyable.

I've come to accept that media in Australia is just a fucking lost cause though and the sad thing is, the public eats it up, every fucking day at work, all people talk about in the lunch room is the fucking block or whatever other shitty renovation show is on (but not grand designs because we can't have fucking taste) or MKR or whatever the fuck it's called.

Who watches The Block and thinks its at all an entertaining show? It's a fucking thinly veiled ad for Home & Hardware ffs.

I remember the one on the left was Christie, who the fuck was the other naked chick?

Put The Simpsons back on at 6PM. Seasons 1 - 8 only.

SBS Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays were always GOAT.

SBS/2 are the only decent channels on tv imo.

Kate

> I love televisions shows and film
> you know what would make it better though?
>stopping every 4 minutes so some cunt can try sell me insurance!

Honestly just end yourself

Rex was on Thursdays right? I can't remember Tuesday's

>That feel when the Libs plan to merge SBS and ABC

Tuesday had Evangelion and bubblegum I'm pretty sure.

Thursday was cult movie, Eat Carpet and Rex.

And nothing of value will be lost. Had it been 90s ABC and SBS, yeah then we'd be fucked

>Channel Ten completely ruins the Simpsons by bringing on ads 10 seconds early cutting off all the jokes punch lines.

I pay for things like TCM and World Movies. Everything else is background noise for Sup Forums. ABC only has ads inbetween shows not in the middle, and SBS sometimes has the same. Also you seem to be ignoring the part of my original post where I mentioned having shit internet. Thanks for the lols. Please don't reply to this, my sides can't handle it.

SBS is still great, Ninja Warrior, Pop Asia, If You're The One, Ghibli movies, Jackie Chan marathons, Anime, The Feed, Vs Arashi.

SBS isn't interested and the only one that was talking about it the idea isn't managing director of ABC anymore.

>state ranking
>lists cities

Holy shit, stop sniffing that petrol. I can almost see your mullet from here.

Cool satan, enjoy your adverts you pathetic sheep

>background noise

Jesus Christ I want to rip my eyeballs out

Please do.

At least I won't have to see the travesty that is your face

Canberra here.

Canberra is complete shit, it's a fucking ghost town of a city with no culture or life, shit weather and is expensive as fuck.

Only cities worth a fuck in Australia are

1: Melbourne
2: Sydney
3: Brisbane.

Perth is CUB land, Hobart and Adelaide like Canberra are lifeless ghost towns, Darwin is barely even a city.

Shark Tank's about to start
Good show

>implying this is a bad thing

Rove did have his own show in America called 'Rove:LA' for a while if I remember right. I also remember it being really good. He had good guests, seemed to get along great with everyone and always had interesting stuff going on.

I don't watch Australian tv, or tv at all though. It's fucking painful. The project is hipster propaganda, all our competitive reality shows are painfully shit and all the same thing, our original programming is all boring 'The Slap' tier drama and the only network with taste is SBS and that's slowly dying.

Have we had a good show since 'Danger 5?'

And also SBS was the first network outside of Japan to air 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' from start to finish. How's that for vision>

Bring back Steve Irwin, but that must sting

No need to get shirty. You walked right into that one.

>watching australian TV

lmao

Anybody checked out that Secret City show with olivia dunham from fringe?

How to fix:
Dump MPEG2, and H264 encode all channels, 1080i/720p.
Remove the trash home shopping channels (7flix, 7racing, 9Life, Spreetv, tvsn, tv4me) so the bitrate can be increased on the main channels
enforce the rule on the amount of ads per hour
remove all those shitty pop ups that advertise their other shows in the middle of programming
keep the logos translucent and small in the corner, don't put an advertisement in bright colorss next to the channel logo "watch the block at 7'oblock" shit
fast track american imports, within 24 hours of american broadcast
drop most reality tv shows, from home and abroad (the voice, australias/britains/americas got talent, the block, my kitchen rules, kiss bang love, the x factor, reno rumble, beauty and the geek, gogglebox, biggest loser, great australian spelling bee)
change what screen australia/whatever other financiers try produce, aiming for not just australian market but overseas sales.
reason we got all this reality shit is because no one buys our shitty dramas like offspring/love child and they cost a fortune to make compared to making reality crap that goes on for 3 hours, or buying shows from america

>I also remember it being really good

You best be fucking kidding. The show was terrible and flopped massively.

If I had a choice between watching foxtel every day for 4 hours or having my eyeballs ripped out id choose the eyeballs

I can't believe people pay to watch more ads, it's definitely madness

That being said you useless cunts probably still use Facebook

Bomb channel ten, prime and win.
ABC and SBS are only barely watchable, the rest are fucking garbage.

While I agree that Foxtel is terrible, I'd still watch 4 hours of it a day to keep my eyeballs. It's not like you can't choose to watch movies or Showtime shows.

>no culture
no australian city has "culture"
lmao