Eternal /got/ general

Previous Thread
Episode in: 5 days

Episode 9 Spoiler and News
>Rickon is pelted with Arrows, dies in Jon's arms
>Vale Knights saves the day in the last second
>Ramsay is spared but is eatin by hounds (?)
>Jon becomes Kingindanorf

Next Episode preview
>youtube.com/watch?v=eOzsR8Pk3TE

/got/ format: pastebin.com/LqUiJyDm

>Why all the autistic links?
To keep OP the same and avoid thread wars

>what if im too lazy to fill all these up
Then fuck off, dont make a fucking thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10489804
youtu.be/qMieq1tcBLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

awooo~

Why idn't Stannis' face in the House of Black and White?

d2g?

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

you forgot the Trump hat

Why the fuck did they give snuh and sandra a watered down version of Stannis and Theon's conversation from TWoW?

so what the hell was the point of Rickon's existence???

Holy shit you finally made it to a new thread.
If your the same OP as last one /got/ is done, prob forever.
So well done u fucking moronic autist u killed /got/

Wouldn't make sense. Ramsay has more military achievements than both combined

>AAH save me Jon snow

Stannis autists BTFO forever

ever since Season 1 i have always thought that Bran is the youngest Stark child

if you remove Rickon from the story nothing would really change

>tfw Nikolaj will never be your cool dad who takes you out drinking :(

Google "shaggydog story"

Being a plot device.

That's too meta and involved. Judging by the show's history, characters say exactly what they mean. Jaime's "I am evil" speech meant just that: Jaime is evil.

Also, Blackfish was buggered. His men were clearly not willing to die for him by the most part; witness his second in command (I assume) rolling over and surrendering as soon as Edmure walked in. They were only going along with Blackfish's insanity because he was the only Lord going. As soon as they had the option, they noped out. Can't blame em, can you, really? Dying for a dead king, fuck that for a game of soldiers..

Snuh got a watered down version of all Stannis' plot.

Plot device

It's a Shaggydog story bro

Muh shock value and muh Ramsay

First for Highgarden

Sorry, I just got excited.

>likes anime
>likes a literal meme political candidate

Kys my man

You should've add Nutted but she still suckin in OP as well.

;__;

I realy think the only reason he even made that speech was so that he wouldn't have to fight Brienne.

>Obviously shaken up at the thought of having to fight her during their first conversation.

>Allows Brienne to lead the Tullys North even though it goes against Cersei and his family's best interests. He gives her til nightfall to do it.

>Night comes and Brienne fails to convince the Blackfish. Trying to avoid a fight, he decides to put on an act in order to threaten Edmure into giving the castle.

He tries being nice at first but quickly realizes his word doesn't count for shit with anyone but Brienne so he has to resort to other means.

Why did he want to avoid a fight badly enough to even make those threats? Why not just storm the gates?

Cersei would've wanted him to slaughter them all without even warning or threatening Edmure in the first place. If he was really only doing this for Cersei and so desperate to get back to her, why go through all the trouble of negotiating?

Are you lost? This is Sup Forums you know?

>There are people that think Jaime had any underlying meaning in his speech to Edmure

Literal autists, D&D have absolutely no depth in their writing, everything the characters say, they mean literally. No matter how much you try to shill the show, everyone can see how bland and shit it became once they ran out of source material.

It's not too meta at all. Brienne asked him to try taking the castle peacefully. Durring his talk with Edmure, he learned thsr Edmure thinks hes evil,and immediately he changed tactics and threatened him and got him to surrender without bloodshed.

i love u stannis

>mfw you are imagining Edmure, Roslin and little Tully kid having a wonderful, comfy life in Casterly Rock away from any danger.

Tully kid learns to ride and fight from the best Westerlander knights out there who will train him to be a honorable man like his father.

What a great end to Radmure's story....

Because the siege could have lasted months, let alone years? I don't know, I'm not too sold on it

Plot twist: Stannis live inside Snooh now and will take over the bastards personality in season 7.

So no one should ever die for something that they believe in? That no one should ever try to do what they think is right because they know that they will die?

Because storming the gates and losing most of his army was never an option. He wanted to get back to cersei but he knew blackfish was right. That siege was going to last forever.

Well of course that was the reason.

Blackfish didn't want to negotiate

Brienne comes him and Jaime gives her his word that he want shed any Tully blood

Blackfish is stubborn and refuses Brienne

Jaime is now forced to negotiate with Edmure

Edmure also doesn't want to negotiate and instead mocks and insults Jaime

Jaime is now forced into threatening him

Edmure gives in

>Jaime and Edmure did nothing wrong. Fuck Blackfish.

Radmure fucked up. Once he was in the castle he had the advantage. Wait them out for a couple years. His wife and kid would die but fuck them they're dirty frey shits.

Yes, do you need directions to r/The_Donald ??

>Theon is going through what I am going through right now

Why are these people so adamant about informing people that their lives are literally the worst possible? Probably he/she/it believes they've got it bad, sure, but Theon's been thoroughly and systematically broken, psychologically and physically tortured (having his dick slowly flayed off is one example), and his identity almost completely erased.

Just as bad as these people who claim to have the same PTSD war veterans have because a man touched their butt or something.

I can understand that you can get PTSD from different things, but not all suffering is equal.

Reminder that Mereen will be a shitfest of contrivance and bad acting now that Varys is shopping for crossbows.

>mfw another DABID post

fuck off

The fact that people are still hand waving and excusing the Jaime plotline is genuinely surprising.

>awoo
>anime
Pick one. Stay mad you couldn't spam the thread in the first post with your autism like you usually do.

because its defendable

inb4 u cant defend cus DABID xd

>being threatened
>giving up
>not wrong

I bet Edmure got bullied as a kid, years in solitary confinment might have added a little incentive though

Jaime is the same person he's always been. He's never been evil, just an asshole. The only difference between S1 Jaime and now is he cares about Brienne now too instead of just Cersei, which tricks people into sometimes thinking he's a good guy when really, he's not. Jumping into the bear pit was a "the things I do for love" moment. He didn't save her because he's a good guy, he saved her because he likes her.

The difference is Brienne is a good influence and Cersei is a bad one, so his character changes a lot depending on who he's with.

If Cersei has been there instead, he wouldn't have given a shit about avoiding bloodshed.

>Jaime did nothing wrong
Except, you know ... the whole Red Wedding thing and rewarding the Freys lack of honor with control over the Riverlands

But of course it's the kingslayer we're talking about though, he doesn't know what honor is.

>another redditor crossposter showshill
FUCK OFF

Just stop talking. You clearly have no idea about the meme thats being referenced.

HEY HEY HEY! CUT IT OUT! Someone said some mean things to me on social media. That's literally, literally throughly and systematically broken me. You are literally worse than Hitler and Donal Drumpf combined.

>tfw no edmure qt frey wife
what was even the point ;_;

Blackfish doesn't have any reason to trust any of them, much less cooperate with them.

Edmure thinks of Jaime as an evil man, of course he thinks that Jaime wouldve done it

Are you even watching the show?

You are a straight up faggot if you think rebelling Riverrun for a few more days and dead Tully soldiers is worth more than Edmures child

Obvious a trump supporter would be obsessed with memes

You've got to be fucking kidding me

>Gut wounds
>Lethal

Pick one. strawpoll.me/10489804

So will sandor officially join the BWB now?

>thinks jaime x cersei is shit

based nikolaj

Jaime had absolutely NOTHING to do with anything Tywin did?

Why the fuck are you blaming Jaime for Tywins actions with the Freys?

Jaime was only returning to Kings Landing when all that shit happend

You call me a showshill, yet you talk like some fucking show-only lebbit fag who doesnt pay any attention

>Blaming Jaime for Tywins actions

actually kys

When will this kikess meme die?

>>Allows Brienne to lead the Tullys North
Does he? I don't remember this.
>He gives her til nightfall to do it.
Again, does he?

I think it's important to remember that they weren't talking about a 1v1 which would be very emotional (and would also end in getting rekt) even though the way they cut the lines in the trailer implied that. Brienne simply meant she'd join the Tully army in defending Riverrun. Of course, Jaime doesn't want this either.

And yes, I do think his display of aggression was to frighten Edmure. But on the show, all it means is Jaime is showing his true self and his true motivations. This isn't some 'evil Jaime' mask he's putting on; it *is* Jaime.

>Why did he want to avoid a fight badly enough to even make those threats? Why not just storm the gates?
Words are wind. Losing men would not reflect well on him. Maybe it would even upset him.
>Cersei would've wanted him to slaughter them all without even warning or threatening Edmure in the first place.
Just because he loves Cersei doesn't mean he thinks like her tactically. Avoiding a confrontation is obviously best. Just because he wants to fuck her and admits to it doesn't mean he's a 100% cold blooded killer.

Yeah, and he still takes it peacefully. He already knows a shitload of people think he's evil; this is a guy that's been called 'Kingslayer' and probably 'sisterfucker' for about 17 years.

Nail on head.

A child that he's never seen that he's fostered with the enemy. Jesus christ. You and edmure are both retarded.

No Jaime being the same guy we met in s1e1 is not defensible. Its shit writing pure and simple. We've been waiting for Jaimes turnaround for years now. Its clear now thats not going to happen until some final moment when Cersei goes mad and does something awful like tries to burn KL then its Aerys 2.0. All for cheap shock value.

Of course. You say that as if its a bad thing.

>hand waving

>Does he? I don't remember this.

Well then fucking go back and watch THEIR FUCKING TALK.

She literally begs him to not shed any bloodshed and allow Bfish to march north if Brienne convinces him to lay down their swords

Gut wounds may or may not be lethal, but they're almost never instantly lethal. It's usually blood loss that kills you (bandages help) or infection from your gut flora (takes a while though).

Arya shouldn't have been able to jump from the second floor and still keep running, though. That shit would've burst open her wounds immediately.

>No Jaime being the same guy we met in s1e1 is not defensible. Its shit writing pure and simple.
This

>not wanting to see a mewling babe being loaded onto a trebuchet and launched at the Blackfish

Woah get a load of this sissy faggot.

Besides, if you think the Tullys won't pay for retaking Riverrun you're naive and deserve the torture and rape of your people.
Granted more will survive but at what cost? Living under occupation is hell

How the fuck is he being the same in S1?

Are you actually retarded?

Jaime LITERALLY acts like he does in the books except he still mentions Cersei

>Jaime is responsible for the Red Wedding
Jaime had nothing to do with the RW faggot, he was captured and on his fun adventures with Brienne when it was being planned. Are you retarded?

First he hears about it is at Harrenhall. Lord Bolton says he's going to Robb Stark's wedding and he says "send my regards" as a joke. It's not like he told him "BTW we're secretly going to massacre everyone there ;)"

Remember the Tully words: Family, Duty, Honor. The Frey wife and his son are both family and he has a duty to protect them, no matter the circumstances of the wedding.

Not to mention the Tully men (also 'family') he prevented from dying by surrendering.

>im literally trying to have a intelligent discussion with Sup Forums

why am i doing this

>Jaime LITERALLY acts like he does in the books
Sure he does, sperg, sure he does. Now run along and write more reviews on how good this season is on imdb

>no FROM DUSTY MESA posts in last threads

i liked that meme.

He does defend the Red Wedding in this episode though.

see

Funny how Rory McCann returning made the show twelve times better.
>still no sneks
Feels good man

youtu.be/qMieq1tcBLg
best part of the episode

99% of the good /got/ posters are gone as of last episode, instead we got a major influx of underage redditors for some reason. I think it was organized

masochism.
Also sometimes its worth wading through hours of shit to find a tiny gem

good argument

almost as good as DABID

>hey guys the guy tells me that jaime acts the same in the books but i disagree yet i have no examples xd

yeah he does

>Again, does he?

YES. HE DOES. watch the scene again before you go around spewing autism and misinformation, jesus christ.

You're getting old user

You are ridiculous if you think house words mean anything and even more so if you think edmure is being dutiful or having honor by surrendering his land to the enemy. I can't begin to warp my mind so harshly to understand.

This thread is literally full of people who didn't pay attention to any of the Riverrun scenes

fucking tv

Almost as good as your 'JAIME DIDN'T MEAN A SINGLE WORD HE SAID THIS SEASON GUYS TRUST ME, THE SHOW IS GOOD, U JUST DUMB XD' argument

Oh right, I misunderstood. I thought you meant he actually let the Tully army go North. But yeah, he did offer it.

Seems to be a low level raid of Sup Forums going on. Looks like were getting some refuse from that drifting in and jonsafag and brad scared off alot of the usual's earlier.

lmao. he KNOWS it's wrong. watch again and look how his expression wavers and he can't look brienne in the eye after she calls him out on it.

>w-we shouldn't talk about politics..

hahahahaha...WHAT!

no, but to think that Jaime didn't actually mean to throw his baby against the walls of Riverrun, but just to threaten him to surrender Riverrun is totally reasonable

or in simpler terms, the episode was just too fuckign shit, it was so fucking shit it did not even create ironic memes

was frogfu banned?

how the fuck can they be so confident in their opinions when they don't even remember what happened?

Okay, then he's an asshole. Whatever term you want to use, in the show, Jaime's little chat to Edmure wasn't him putting on a mask, it was him taking off one.

>was frogfu banned?
we can only hope

>>>Allows Brienne to lead the Tullys North
>>He gives her til nightfall to do it.
>Again, does he?

did you even watch the episode?

Yes mate, and I've taken the correction already, thanks.