What's going to happen?

What's going to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQRWfxkCdU4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is that, snow? There better be mammoths.

Definitely not dinosaurs will happen

youtube.com/watch?v=qQRWfxkCdU4

Instead of just bringing back boring dino-"bores" (hehehe) they should also bring back famous historical figures like Hitler and Attila and then THEY could escape and start raging war agains park security.

Nah its all the cocaine the producers bought after retarded people went to see their shitty cash grab movie

Jurassic World was a sick fucking joke

>Jurassic world SS

>No feathered Hitler
Fucking dropped

>movie about dinosaurs
>op's mom isn't in it

They DO march in file

That burn and those trips

$$$

>mammoths
>jurassic

you fucking uncultured peasant

>Trex, velociraptor, triceratops
> Jurassic

1 park traitor
2 biz
3 tourists
4 imba dino

5 park importance?

Bump

Hitlosaurus

Jewnivore

>autism

more BDH
dont care about dinosaurs desu

Yes. In Jurassic World III there will be Moa, Dodo and the Steller Sea Cow and in the fourth one Baiji and Lonesome George.

Talking dinosaurs.

human dinosaur hybrids

More Pratt

Is that official?

I thought they were going to call it something else. Remember that promo image with the partially covered logo? It said "Jurassic Ou" and the rest of it was covered up by leaves.

> faggot

Predacious Flex

What if things keep getting more and more out of control with each new movie and the endgame of the trilogy or whatever is the whole planet covered in dinosaurs all over again.

It's Jurassic WORLD after all. It's a hint.

Genius

Since JW 1 was shit, I could care less.

sage

ducks

I was hoping that would be implied in the first movie, like at the beginning one of the books (I forget which one) where dinosaurs break out onto the mainland

It was pretty cool, Private Pyle and raptor Pratt were the tits

more forced scenes copying the first movie like forced emotional scene which is bad acting and held no emotional weight at all to a dying dinosaur.

maybe some fucking feathers instead of memesaurs.

Save your viral marketing and shilling for the other mouth breathing morons who will buy Mr. Colon Trevarrow.

Bump

Ultra conservatives will force movie theater owners to not show Jurassic World 2 in theaters located in red states due that evolution is atheism.

This kid will be the antagonist.

if they are using Mammoths they better use this scary disgusting motherfucker, this shit was called Arthropleura and it fought dinosaurs

>It opens with Chris Pratt sighing sadly
>"I'm gonna miss this place"
>Melissa McCarthy waddles onscreen
>"Don't worry we've got it covered! Right girls?"
>The big fat black one chuckles
>"These Dinos ain't got shit on a sistah on black friday!
>shitty pop music starts playing as the women try to control the dinosaurs
>the usual dinosaur escape and rampage is caused by Melissa McCarthy ignoring the warning signs because she's flirting with a security guard half her age
>the blonde licks a tranquilizer gun before trying to sedate a raptor
>the T-Rex sniffs the big fat black one and growls angrily before looking for something else to eat
>"Was it a race thang or a lady thang?" she huffs angrily
>when people say it's shit all the critics claim the audience is just a bunch of sexist manbabies

And is up to Pratt and Tim to save the world from communist raptors develop by Henry Wu

Holy fuck

That actually sounds hilarious and I would pay to see it

>volunteer_boy

taking a wild guess that they will further explore the dna splicing aspects.
Chris Pratt's character, Dallas-Howard will return to some extent, are hired as consultants.
Some new MC is introduced. Soldier type. The professor from JW that fled with the dinosaur files holed himself up on some deserted island where he continues to experiment.
They encounter human-raptors, final boss is some human-rex. they kill it and apprehend professor. movie ends, hook into sequel.

Also how the fuck has Jurassic Park been profitable??
The initial events wouldve sank JP to the ground, not to mention the mishandling of the trex in #2, how is it that they are able to still remain open for JW??
Now with the event in JW theres no way a park can be opened.

>and it fought dinosaurs
No it didn't.
It was extinct a long time before dinosaurs were really established

do this with the jumanji remake that's coming out

Did that happen? Because creationists don't argue that dinosaurs didn't exist, nor do they argue that DNA doesn't exist, nor that cloning is impossible. I'm sure they take exception to some dialogue, but generally the movies portray scientists "playing god" as being a bad thing, which I think they can generally get behind.

I think the implication is they were bought by the Indian guy's company, because there's no fucking way that they could still be in business after that many high profile fuckups, I think after the T-Rex ran wild in San Diego congress would probably pass a "No more fucking dinosaurs" act or something.

That's a butch lesbian

>They encounter human-raptors, final boss is some human-rex
Not happening.
That was the first plot of Jurassic World and they vetoed it.

You could still see the remnants of that draft with the raptors and the Indominus.
The whole "military dinosaur mutants" thing.

What's going to happen is that Pratt will come back and so will the meme raptors.
The raptors are the big draw.

The plot is going to be something like "Boy trapped on dinosaur island, only Chris Pratt and his team of raptors can save him".

>autist who can't greentext correctly

>I think after the T-Rex ran wild in San Diego congress would probably pass a "No more fucking dinosaurs" act or somethin
JP2 and 3 were retconned.
Only JP1 is "canon"

>JP2 and 3 were retconned.
literally telling lies on the internet

>no B island
>no mention at all of the park in San Diego

Yep, retconned.
What makes you think otherwise?

look at this picture and tell me is not real

That's not a dinosaur, that's an archosaur or a synapsid

Nobody said this until the movie was totally finished and about to be released and some dickweed was like "nah man this totes a brand new sequel dont wery bout the other sequels this is teh real sequel" and everybody assumed it was a reboob like Halloween H20.

how would the mosquitoes get the dna?

Sounds like a retcon to me

Was the raptor being introduced into the pen in the first movie "The Big One" that eats Muldoon?