ITT: God Tier plot twists

This one blew my mind at the cinema. Everything about is is perfect.
Too bad the series went to shit shortly afterward.
youtube.com/watch?v=sxjlksJgq90

Saw IV was the last good Saw movie. VII was such a piece of shit

>Too bad the series went to shit shortly afterward.

Immediately after you mean. I can't believe there are seven movies in that franchise.

I stopped watching at 3 which was absolute trash and I only saw it because my ex girlfriend loved horror and dragged me alone because she was fucking stupid and didn't think 2 was bad despite it being shit.

>my ex girlfriend

Cypher (2002)
Vertigo (1958)
Psycho (1960)

I ENJOYED ALL THE SAW MOVIES

COME
THE
FUCK
AT
ME

>watch Psycho yesterday for the first time
>wanted to finish Bates Motel first but whatever, Norma was dead anyway
>movie is able to hold up even to today's standards

if a movie has aged like wine, it's definitely that one

>my ex girlfriend loved horror and dragged me alone
did she drag her boyfriend too?

Agreed. I watched it a few months ago, didn't know the twist(s) aside from the shower scene. I loved it, it totally held up.

It's one of the best aged films ever. Actually some other Hitchcock as well, like Vertigo.

Watch the other two from my post, you won't be disappointed.

Or his girlfriend's son?

2 was okay, at least the traps were much better than most of the sequels. It's pretty hard to beat the twist of 1, but 2 was pretty predictable I thought. 3's story was pretty shitty and the traps were too but the twist was a bit better... I have no fucking clue how they got away with making like 12 of these.

Someone out there sucked a whole lotta cock.

I guess it must've been well timed. I know most people my age liked it at the release of the first one. After I think the 3rd interest really went down the shitter but it might've been just us getting older.

That was a pretty good one. Kinda one of those that you almost can't even see coming no matter what because of the lack of evidence.

Exam is a similar one.

What's cool about Saw though is that there is enough evidence, you're just so engrossed in the film that you're not processing it on first viewing. They drop a lot of little hints throughout, like that Jigsaw likes to have a front row seat to see how his traps play out

Unbreakable

IV was absolute garbage and of the same quality as the shit tiers that followed.

Thought Exam was extremely easy to see coming. And since the movie thought it was much more clever than it was, it was a huge detriment.

How is a man with terminal lung cancer, who is also prone to fits of coughing, able to sit still for so long without giving away his ruse?

Can't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure he has his accomplice dose him with a heart rate slowing drug.

Lots of sizzurp

No.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

There are only 2 bad saw movies (4 and 5), the rest are all good, even 7. I stand by this statement.

TWISTIN DOPE LEAN IN THE FANTA

metro boomin wansumore nigguh

Weed dude, it's why big pharma doesn't want you to have it

ALL RED DICKIES SUIT I'M RIDIN DOWN SLAUSON WOAH

>mfw Scottie was Vertigo all along

>two guys staring at each other in a room with a "corpse" between them for hours that's actually an unconscious guy
>no one ever notices him breathing in that time
>if he didn't breathe in that time, he'd be braindead

>good twist

it started shit and all the following movies were just as shit, because they knew they could get away with being shit, because shitheads thought the twist at the end was good.

no it's okay, your terrible taste is punishment enough

i dont think she was his ex at the time, user

CREDIT CARDS AND THE SCAMMERS

I religiously kept watching these despite knowing they sucked.
I guess I just needed to know how it would end.

I unironically like all Saw movies too, though I don't think they are neither good nor scary movies.

I'll help you fight the haters, bro!

Im pretty sure if you were in that situation you would not give a fuck about a corpse in the middle of the room and you would focus on escaping rather than checking if the guy is actually dead or faking

How did it end?

I liked the twist in the Machinist, I didn't really saw it coming. I saw Fight Club two days after for the first time, so that one was ruined for me.

Cary Elwes from the first movie comes back, puts Costas Mandylor in an unescapable trap, and it's revealed he's leading a Jigsaw cult.

WE'RE MEN. WE'RE MEN IN TIGHTS!

Gordon has been alive all this time and has been helping kramer, and in doing so ends up becoming the jigsaw.

all the two characters have to do, for hours, is sit and stare at each other over a corpse, which each one regails the other with the story of how they ended up in a room cuffed to pipes.

Fuck you Saw 7 is a masterpiece

>book author who faked being part of jigsaw's game finds himself in one
That was a great twist. I remember when I was watching it with my friend and we are like "He's in there again?" Til we found out he was a lying sack of shite.

Still what happened to his wife was so undeserving.

You must be 18+ to post on this board.

pleb

>because I like a movie you dont like means I am underage
Seriously what the fuck

he clearly means they were dating at the time and have since broken up, you gigantic tards