Fuck you Sup Forums. Fuck you for giving me hope that this would be good. What a disappointing pile of garbage...

Fuck you Sup Forums. Fuck you for giving me hope that this would be good. What a disappointing pile of garbage. Not even memes can save this movie.

Just marathoned your post. What did I think of it?

literally half of Sup Forums said it sucked
the other half said it was okay

It's your own fault, fag

Let me guess, you liked Civil War and Star Wats right. Warcraft was a really good movie that's not the same shit over the past few years.

>Fuck you Sup Forums. Fuck you for giving me hope that this would be good. What a disappointing pile of garbage. Not even memes can save this movie.

I haven't seen a superhero flick since TDKR and I hated TFA

I think all that father/son relationships really hurted the movie hard.

Fuck you I liked it.

vidyakino here to stay.

You think that OPs post is gay faggotry.

I haven't seen anyone here unironically call this the next LOTR, man I don't know what you went in expecting, but you must be an idiot if you thought it'd be a masterpiece. It's a fun, faulty, weird fantasy film with acute magic and geeky fanservice.

The chicks I went with loves Calvin and Mother. They were very emotional at the scene.

Blizzard's paid shills lied? No fucking way!

It was good.
As a fan of the warcraft games I enjoyed it a lot.

If you don't know anything about the universe, I can see how you might not like it, since they didn't explain a lot.

But the film was obviously made for fans who already knew some of the lore and set up the scene well for future sequels.

but Dunkin has said several times this movie is made for both fans and non-fans

I went in with very low expectations and was pleasantly surprised.
It was a 6/10.
If you're giving it anything lower than a 4/10, you're retarded.

well he probably had to say that so non-fans will still go see it

If I didn't know the lore behind the dark portal, orcs, humans, azeroth etc. I don't think I would have enjoyed it.

>Fuck you for giving me hope that this would be good

Are you fucking kidding me? Everyone though it would be shit.

Not like vidyakino

This. I watched expecting it to be an absolute garbage and was pleasantly surprised. Sure, it lacked in many areas, but was fun to watch and not as cheesy/campy as I expected it to be.
They could add some grit to the human weapons and armour though, this shit looked way too clean and fake.

This thread is one such example of every Sup Forums poster having shit tier taste.

No one did, only shills.