Why is she so darn mean to everyone?

Why is she so darn mean to everyone?

I thought women were nice back then.

Also I just started season 2, so no spoilers please.

>I thought women were nice back then.

Haha

Because this was filmed in now times where women are entitled cunts because of societies' promises to them, which will never, ever come to light because those same promises were made at a different time where men behaved differently.

were girls actually this mean in 1961?

Women are only nice when you have full control of them.

They're like dogs, you must train them or they will run wild.

My wife was much poorer than me and we moved to another country, she has no way of returning home if she wants and she relies on me for sustenance. She has no friends and tends to the house. It is the way of the man.

No women were just as cunty as they are now.

What about your wife's children?

We have no children, I fear they will grow to rebel my ways later on in life.

This. You're bigger than her and if she talks back you can grab her shoulders and push her under the ground.

>My wife was much poorer than me and we moved to another country, she has no way of returning home if she wants and she relies on me for sustenance. She has no friends and tends to the house. It is the way of the man.
Sounds like a prisoner.

Cuck detected

Because she was aware her body gave her power to be entitled and mean, is not that hard.

Mommy! Mommy! Baby user want milky! Baby need milky!!! Baby thwisty mommy, baby need milk-milk and comfort in boobies! ;______;

Fucking female sympathizing numale. You are the reason society is in the shape it's in.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret, buying into the retarded things feminists have claimed will not get you pussy.

Don't worry, she gets BTFO severely on multiple occasions.

Yeah, someone posted her drivers license on the bulletin board and it showed she was like 32 years old, and she got really mad. i laughed.

She's a veteran at the company and has a particular way she wants things done. So she's bitchy about it. But I think it's mainly based on her insecurities. She's getting older compared to the other girls and becomes more and more defensive about it.

Lmao women were even bigger cunts back then you had to be a Chad like don and follow all the cool trends going on and shit

The only good thing is that they knew their place

I'd rather titty fuck her and be her husband. Forget that incest madness stuff.

MOM'S
GONNA
NURSE

Women were never nice

thats a perfect relationship man, good job

Someone that actually understands the show here. Wow

I know this is fake, but don't you think that's too much?

Look at her. She can get away with anything.

Boo this man

>She's a veteran at the company and has a particular way she wants things done. So she's bitchy about it.

UNDER the ground??

I literally grow an erection whenever she's on screen. Not even memeing, the amount of sexuality she radiates is absolutely ridiculous

>blessed with the physiche of a babbymaking machine destined for non-stop breeding
>married to some goofy spic
>41 y/o without any children

What a waste desu, why is this allowed

REMEMBWR LAME PROCE

You need help son.

seek help

She is not mean.

She is truthfully direct and well meaning. Always gives the best advice even if it is hard to hear.

She is woefully hopeful if anything, at the beginning of the series, about the conventional roles for women in society.

She is absolutely proper, polite and tactful.

But she is a dom and if you can't handle it fuck off.

Reddit is down the hall and to the left

>under the ground

Fucking hell, I'm not that strong

She's nice to Don. Probably because Don's the only guy in the history of Sterling&Cooper that wasn't trying to shag her.

>yfw you realize she married the snozzberries guy from super troopers

a better question is why they tolerate it instead of slapping the silly cunt, and the answer is obvious

Now here's a man who's had it all figured out. I respect you nigga.

I think Joan's Doctor husband had the same idea. That scene was hard to watch.

This thread is now a comfy Mad Men favorite scenes thread. I'll start:

>Don gets a letter from the company lawyer saying he breached the terms of his contract so he's getting fired
>Just a bold move by Cutler because Don crashed the Phillip Morris meeting
>He gathers all the partners in the upstairs lobby, yelling, angry
>Joan comes out "What's going on?"
>Don's waves the letter, says "So nobody knows about this?"
>Joan goes "I saw it".
>Then Don's like "Then why did you say 'What's going on?'?
>Joan's face when

this is some top quality posting right here

this what a complete and utter waste

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

women who are fat are massively insecure and think the whole world is against them.

ITT: permavirgins

He's pakistani, retard

Saving it for Christina tbqh pham

>women were nice

third eye status: clogged

even worse
disgusting desu