That loud "chung!" as the FM's mace buried into his chestplate

>that loud "chung!" as the FM's mace buried into his chestplate

>his unflinching poise

>his one handed head removal.

Do you think the barbed points actually injured him or is his armor heavy enough to protect him?

Why did it look like a torn pop can?

anyone elsw gonna reeee if they dont repair his armor?

D&D's master budgeting skills

the maces look like something that would specifically pierce armor so it's not unlikely that it actually wounded him but he wouldn't feel it and it didn't slow him down at all

The Mountain reminds me of Havel the Rock

>not unlikely
dude...

>aims straight at his breastplate

How much time has passed in the show from Neddard's beheading to the current episode?

>actually injured him
I'm pretty sure you could shove a greatsword up his asshole and you wouldn't actually injure him

reminder that the mountain and the hound are gary stus

That shoddy weapon never would have pierced plate to begin with. It would have to be a poleaxe with a full swing to even attempt it.

They never say specifically, but they say things here and there that hint at it being a few years at least.

Why am I rooting for these three so much?

He reminds me of Havel too.
He also reminds me of an evil version of my big brother.

Books: about a year and a half
Show: at least 4-5 years

The undead walk Kings Landing, a 7ft corpse literally walks the street.

no one cares.

Qyburn is the nicest guy in King's Landing

The Mountain is Literally Arnold Schwarzenegger: The Character

Cersei has toned down her incredible bitch antics ever since SHAME and has found a nemesis in an even bigger bitch than her: The High Sparrow

Because Cersei is more fun to watch than a cuck king.

What are you basing this on?

Thats based on the books though. I think the show follows a different timeline to account for the child actors aging drastically. I've always just assumed that its been about 5 or 6 years since the pilot, since its actually been about that amount of time in real life

I hear you, I sorta wish it had just bounced off of him and out of the FM's hands. Would've achieved the same OH SHIT effect.

That maester dude is pretty chill and has that loveable creepy pedo vibe.
Robert Strong is just a fucking zombie Mountain
Cercei is a dumb ugly bitch though. She should just wear a wig now. Short hair don't suit her at all.

>elaborately forged high quality piece of full plate armor wasted on a highly effeminate fuckboy

why

At far as books go there's a chronology, as for the show the characters keep talking that 'years passed', you don't usually say that when 2 years have passed. Plus they obviously need it to justify the fact that Stark kids grew into ugly teenagers

Robert Strong is more likeable than the original Gregor though

How did we go from this to THIS??? (Pic related)

>high quality

The armor doesn't even fit you blind idiot

>elaborately forged high quality piece of full plate armor
Thats the whole point. The armor is all pretty and has flowers engraved into it because he wants to look good over everything else.

>They just smeared jam on his armour
Jesus Christ, they really don't care

>The hound is back with his lovable gore scenes and witty one liners.

The armour should have been strong enough to stop that shitty wooden weapon without contest. The fact it went through was retarded.

Great scene in a great episode though. Did they get some random action movie director to do this one.

he wuz on his way 2 Pulse lmao

It was a regular director from Entourage

>personal bodyguard and champion of a lanister
>should therefore have the some of the most finely crafted armor that gold can buy

>the breastplate gets penetrated by a few spikes bolted on to a wooden handle, half swung by a malnourished manlet

I thought I had gotten over my autism with this show and its shit use of weapons and armor but I guess not.

If anything, less time has passed in the show. Look at Gilly's baby. Actors age, look at the Harry Potter movie series. Doesn't mean it took place over more than 7 years.

Just backstab him.

>that loveable creepy pedo vibe

err.. excuse me?

Should I feel bad that I'm actually rooting for Cersei at this point?

I mean sure she's done bad but Team Cersei (Qyburn/Gregor) is the only interesting plotline in KL.

Its okay because the high sparrow is a smug asshole. I'm rooting for anyone to kill him

what's the next step in her masterplan?

Everybody is rooting for Cersei now

CRASHING TOMMEN'S DICK

>even bigger bitch than her: The High Sparrow
Lolwut? HS is based as fuck.

But Tommen sucks, I don't want to see him become king.

Cersei is an idiot but I'm rooting for her because she's going to blow up Kings Landing.

Story behind The pic?
>also, nice dubs

Extra who is in a flashback scene. He came into a /got/ thread and posted it. I think he is going to be in a battle of the Trident scene

Why doesn't he wear shinguards anymore? None of them fucking do.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

going HAM on Tommens boipussy probably. Make him his complete bitch etc

and well cant really blame him, id let margeary completely dominate me aswell

>Short hair don't suit her at all.

wew bad opinion time!!! watch out!!!

>She should just wear a wig now. Short hair don't suit her at all.

She was wearing a wig before. Lena Headey has short black hair.

weed...

I'm so jealous of that actor. Playing Robert Strong is probably the easiest thing in the world.

sitting on faces

you mean except for the fact that you need to be a huge motherfucker And so strong you're the winner of consecutive strongman competitions?

He acts like a pedo and we know he's a necromancer.
Since he's a fictional show character, though, that makes him lovable because he's fun to watch and can never actually hurt anybody.

he would be doing all of that anyways

It's just good ol' Sup Forums being Sup Forums, I guess.

Lannisters are out of gold though, so that armor's made from repurposed tin cans. They coulsn't even give him a greathelm with a plume, so they just took an oversized Kingsguard helmet and squeezed it shut around his face.

>the barbed points actually injured him
It obviously didn't. If it drew blood, then the shot of it falling from the dudes hand would have overblown and dramatic blood dripping from it.

Pretty sure they did penetrate, UnGregor just doesn't have any blood circulation anymore.
That's why the Sparrow about to be subzero'ed gets that forlorn look on his face.

It just looked dented to me

Literally pic related

look how long the prongs on that thing are, and they left 3 sizeable holes. That went right into his chest, that did.

Yeah except Loras fought and saves the king while Hound deserted.

"""""""king"""""""

wew imagine margeary destroying you from behind with a strapon

Unless that's the point of the armour. Mountain probably can't be hurt by anything except a straight headshot so if you had something that could make a weapon get stuck in the armour, you've just won the fight

I am rooting for her to fuck KL and in turn get Valonqar'd by Jaime.

their mines are out of gold, they arnt

Iron bank.

>Do you think the barbed points actually injured him or is his armor heavy enough to protect him?
He's a zombie so the chance that he is injured is small. Besides that it's rare to only wear a breastplate, there could have been multiple layers of gambeson/leather/mail under there meaning that the points that tore his armor didn't reach his body at all.
>Why did it look like a torn pop can?
Because D&D pour all budget in CGI dragons and their mothers make all costumes out of cardboard and aluminium foil. Based on the Mountain being a svg nigga I guess his armor should actually have been thicker than this shit

With a horse cock strapon

spotted the mudslime

He also reminds me of my brother who raped me.

Plate was generally between 1.5 and 3mm thick, depending on whether or not it was a surface that was expected to be struck. Since this was his vitals, we'll say it was 3mm. That's a tenth of an inch.

As you rightly pointed out, the steel plate itself was only a part of a complex and layered system of protection. It could and would be penetrated, especially by weapons designed for that purpose. The hope was that the layers beneath would prevent reaching flesh, and if flesh was reached, from penetrating it deeply enough to hit something important.

In reality knights had people who polished and cleaned their armour for them between battles,
maybe they even did it themselves. It's a stupid quote, who would walk around in dirty, damaged equipment?

Is it me or do Robert Strong's eyes look really happy and caring? He's like a big cuddly teddy bear!

He looks so loving.

He just wants to hug everyone! to death.

Or you'll be fucking your wife with a wooden cock!

>Margaery calmly sips wine and thinks to herself about doing that.

>anyone elsw gonna reeee if they dont repair his armor?
I kinda hope they don't.

The Mountain isn't exactly "living" anymore, so a blatant, bloodless puncture wound in his armor would be even more imposing.

spotted the gay

he's just a head on a robot

>mfw his death and reanimation left him with the mind of a child
>mfw he follows and protects cersei like she's his mother

They should've kept his face hidden like in the books. His face makes me sick just looking at it.

Is it really proven that Mountain is a retard? I think there's more to him than you think.

pedo alert

since he is all in armor and all he needs to be tall enough

why do both of these supposed "knights" have long hair that's terrible for combat? It also means if you wear a helmet your endurance is limited as you're unable to cool down as easily

the fag has long hair because he's a fag
best Clegane has long hair to cover up his face

Does Clegane know his brother died and became a zombie? Are people aware that that's Clegane in that armor?

Considering the

Pycelle
>farts
scene was them discussing them not sanctioning the experiment on Ser Gregor, yes they know

might have bruised his sternum and cut a little but nothing major, If that entire group of guys just hammered away with their blunt force weapons at once though there is no doubt in my mind they could kill him, unless for some reason he is now stronger than his human self in such a way that broken bones and blunt force trauma won't hurt him