Is Rick Chaotic Evil "done right"?

Is Rick Chaotic Evil "done right"?

He's not just running around killing hoardes of babies and rubbing his hands together because evil.

However, he completely rejects anyone's authority other than his own, values his personal freedom above the safety of others, and is prone to changing his mind on a whim.

As for evil, regularly engages in felony, murder, arson, arms dealing, smuggling, pretty much everything.

Despite all of it, Rick is still very much human, has friends, can sit down and drink a beer and have a conversation with someone without sawing their head off and drink their blood. I think this is one of the few good portrayals of how Chaotic Evil can still be very much normalized and function (albeit with extreme friction) in a party.

Chaotic Neutral with family "obligations"

why do people care about dnd character shit this much

this show is shit and you should feel shit for giving it more then two seconds though

Reddit

I just cringed so hard my fedora tipped itself

Make a quest about it while you're there

How the fuck are people so dumb they can't even navigate between a cartoon board and a live-action board?

R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

quads are correct

also season 2 was awful the killed my favorite show

He is Chaotic Good.

He follows no laws, hedonism and self interest are basically his religion, but aside from natural order/selection, he doesn't like seeing people suffer. He doesn't enjoy hurting people, he chooses who to steal from and what not out of need and pragmatism.

reddit.

Even though Roiland is constantly on this shithole of a site, you can't talk about this show without every idiot shouting "Reddit."

>He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent.
Nope

I can't even find the post you're quoting despite the number.

You wanna argue with you're own lack of reading comprehension, you don't have to even post here to do it.

>Not being able to understand

Ignore the reddit comments OP. It's a good show.

>upvoted

>reddit and memey

Even DnD doesn't care about it anymore

That's Chaotic Neutral at best. And its not like CE needs someone to enjoy the suffering of others. Evil in alignment terms is complete self-interest.

What are you talking about? Chaotic/lawful is self-interest vs interests of others.

>reddit and memey

What's wrong with Reddit?