/got/ general

King and Queen edition

Other urls found in this thread:

farfarawaysite.com/section/got/gallery6/gallery9/gallery.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon

Jon

Preston

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

These threads make me want to die.

I love King Stannis.

Promise me, Varys

FOR RICKON!

RIP Best Waifu killed by shit writing

nth for characters who are superior in the show

ITT - whining little babies.

>waaah waaah waaah Euron doesn't have an eye-patch!

>waaah waaah waaah Lannister hair is the wrong shade of blonde!

>waaah waaah waaah they call her Yara not Asha!

>waaah waaah waaah Dany scares me because I'm a virgin!

>waaah waaah waaah Arya is half an inch taller than she should be!

>waaah waaah waaah The Mad King's fingernails were not long enough in that one second flashback!

>waaah waaah waaah D&D!

>waaah waaah waaah I pretend to hate everything about the show in a desperate attempt to be different but I watch every episode and post on here every two minutes to whine like a child.

You unwashed beta virgin bed-wetters are truly pathetic! Adults should join me in abandoning this cringeworthy thread with haste.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Why was Jon's resurrection left to DAVE HILL?

He lives on in our cowardly, traitorous, and villainous hearts, user

sans looking TIGHT here

It is customary to kneel when surrendering to the rightful husbando

Any particular reason you keep posting frida or did you just grab a pic at random?

farfarawaysite.com/section/got/gallery6/gallery9/gallery.htm

Thank you for posting best girl.

How do you rate the latest episode /got/?

6/10 to me

"You are a nice looking fella"

What did he mean by this?

REMINDER
Ramsay will kill Rickon in full view of the Northern army, because making people hate you even more is the best way to soften them up before a battle.

Fucking based promo stills from Bastardbowl

how old is this thing, she like 14 or 40?

this

What did she mean by this?

...where'd all the baratheon and bolton corpses go from a few months ago?

2/10
It got that one point because of Beric and Thoros. Otherwise it's easily the worst episode ever.

amihavingastroke/10

5/10, only because Edmure and Jaime saved the episode

>>>>>>>>>>>>based radmure

even after 3 and a half hours of photoshop it still looks like a dude

Best episode coming, thank you OP. Thank you, Jonposter.

Same. I was going to go with 5 but when the guy shoved his finger up another guy's ass I knew I had to bump it up.

That's how you stay above average in a show aimed at adults.

4/10

The Arya shit and Blackfish's death was too much 4me

no, that's not how it goes.

as rickon is running to jon the missing hound appears and bites rickon's head off and feasts on his corpse. then the camera shifts focus to ramsay in the back ground who is licking two katanas

why do u need steal armor when u have plot armor ?

5/10
They just keep butchering Jaime

Thanks!

Rude!

>worse than sand snek fight ep

shit taste go away

>Jaime saved the episode

Come on user. Pull it together

Remove and expand a plotline from the last episode lads.

which one anons?

been in chains so long a nice pretty man like jamie gets him diamonds

remove mereen
expand riverlands

I don't normally Jonpost, actually, but you're welcome.

THAT LINE WAS BROKEN

Solid Snek episodes are all 1/10.

Where the fuck is Ramsay's crimson Bolton armour? Shirtless plot armor and his 20 good men aren't gonna get him through the episode alive this time.

>tfw the only thing worse than the last episode is /got/ trying desperately to justify all the unacceptable faults in it.

Urghhh

ANSWER PLS

Ramsay's spank bank.

*teleports behind you*

*flays u*

heh looks like u havent been paying attn

Prepare for whining cunts....

Oh here they are!

how on earth will jon survive this

unless he has a unit of pikemen just out of shot or wun wun steps in he's fucked

Jaime was very on par with his book character, except the muh Cersei shit

Very honorable action by Jaime to allow Blackfish to march up North even though he is rebelling against the Throne

all around top bloke

And a wooly jumper. Apparently it was getting chilly.

because she looks like frida
7/10

this

>Aragorn is descended from the Kings of Gondor.
>Jon is descended from the Targaryen Kings.

>Aragorn's mother was descended from the first chieftain of the DĂșnedain Aranarth, the rightful King of the Northern Kingdom. And takes after his mother in her DĂșnedain coloring with grey eyes and dark hair.
>Jon's mother is descended from the first King in the North. And takes after his mother in her Stark coloring with grey eyes and dark hair.

>The Elendils left Numenor, the highest human civilization that fell to a cataclysmic event, before the island was swallowed by the sea, and kept what would be the last line of White Trees, a mystical tree from Numenor and the island's signature tree that became the sigil of House Elendil, the kings of Gondor.
>The Targaryens left Valyria, the highest human civilization that fell to a cataclysmic event, before the Doom came and much of the peninsula was swallowed by the sea, and kept the last dragons with them, dragons being the signature creatures of Valyria. The dragon would become the sigil of House Targaryen, the kings of Westeros.

>Aragorn led the rangers of the North.
>Jon leads the Night's Watch in the far North.

>When Aragorn was two years old, his father was killed while pursuing orcs. Aragorn was afterwards fostered in Rivendell by Elrond. At the bidding of Elrond, his lineage was kept secret, as Elrond feared he would be killed like his father and grandfather if his true identity as Isildur's heir became known. Aragorn was renamed Estel to hide his existence from Sauron and his servants
>When Jon was just born, his father was killed while pursuing rebels. Jon was afterwards fostered in Winterfell by Eddard Stark. At the bidding of Eddard, his lineage was kept secret, as Eddard feared he would be killed like his father and grandfather if his true identity as Rhaegar's heir became known. Jon was renamed Snow to hide his existence from Robert Baratheon and his servants

7.5/10

They are Knights of the Vale I think. Not Bolton Soldiers.

Armor is expensive user

only lannisters can afford it

I WAS PRAISING THE SCENE CUNT

sorry that sometimes the show has bad scenes and we talk about it

Better a cunt than a shill!

>steal

also the jamie scene last ep was very good overall, yous are utter faggots who think just because it doesnt follow the book directly it must be shit

it was good. deal with it

Lady Freedah of House Qahlow, Warden of the South, Lady Paramount of the kingdom of Meksiqo.

Probably buried or burned them user. Its usually not good to keep thousands of corpses lying around your house.

Wait and see the episode you whining cunts!

No, those horsemen are Jon's own soldiers.

He's looking at them for some reason. Maybe he gave a speech and commanded them to CHAAAARGE

I dont think so, this whole season has been muh cersei instead of him just saying fuck it and leaving, he knows about Cersei and Lancel fucking. Why not use that on the show as the final straw or some shit.

Why does it still look like mid summer

>Stannis burned his daughter so HBO could save money on snow machines

The true hero

ramsay gets a bonus to defense the lower his equip load is.

Not especially, and nobody knows who frida is grandpa.

I'm speculating, its not whining I'm here for discussion you fucking shithouse

That is a pretty good 'shop actually.

nah he is protected by the lord of light

>Loyal men of the Stormlands are buried in the cold ground of the North, never to return home

:(

What the fuck does that have to do with butchering his character?

Him breaking up with Cersei has little to no impact on his actions after ASOS.

Stop pretending like he HAS to hate Cersei in order to progress as a character you faggot.

what the fuck is this shit? what is Jon doing?
I'm cringing already

Do you have more rare ellies?

this desu

jamies scenes were excellent this episode, true to the character and the difficult choices he is forced to make

>except the muh Cersei shit
which is pretty much everything. His progression in the books is is pretty much based on him turning away from cersei's abuse and towards more honorable characters.

Also, his training with Ilyn where he gets his ass kicked every evening plays a big part in getting over his ignorance, and that's just completely scrapped in the show.

Is it fair to say these threads have basically turned into daily dnd hate threads?

>stormlands
No, all those men are in blackwater bay. These dudes were just sellsword chumps. Stannis, the king of the corpses.

He has to hate her so he can take a long look at himself and want to change for the better, not this arrogant asshole we are still seeing.

Cutting the truth about Tysha did more to damage his character than him being in stasis for 2 seasons

Knights of the Vale will come out of nowhere and take out those dudes before they get to Jon

Nah, one of the guys is wearing what I'm pretty sure is a Bolton helmet

Is Aegon really a Blackfyre?

desu D&D are making it easy.

Yes. This is a good thing.

>getting over his ignorance
damn, I meant arrogance

6.5/10

Not a complete bore but it's all way too predictable now.

I don't know what you mean by this

It looks so much like Finnick from Hunger Games I can't cope

2/10, worst episode in the series for me. I only liked the Brotherhood coming back and Brienne and Jaime meeting again, even though their dialogue made no sense

Is Tommen commiting suicide confirmed?