STAR WARS EPISODE 8 LEAK

I saw Rian Johnson in Jakarta, he was taking holiday after a tiring shooting schedule. He was on the train, so I stole his laptop! However, the script inside it was incomplete! I hope you will enjoy what I have found

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/4o92ey/this_guy_claims_he_has_the_script_to_episode_8_wtf/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WK0z87WrhGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is exactly how the script would read if George Lucas wrote it

Why is the dialogue always so horrendous for these fake scripts? Can't you guys make it more believable?

>Star Wars dialogue
>Not horrendous

This is incredibly believable.

>someone is taking the time to actually write and post this on Sup Forums

Holy shit I am sure OP could find better use of his time.

This is so embarrassing OP. Just kill yourself already.

wtf did I just read

You are a disgrace to all indonesians

>exploded
>wealthy merchant
>incredibly (unbelievably) believable

Nah.

If this was real Sup Forums was still have cringe beat-off sessions about how "FUCKING GOAT" and "comfy" it was.

Actually given how fucking moronic this board is everytime joe-schmo off the street comes in saying they have "insider info" that ammounts to garbage (see: any tentpole thread) Sup Forums believes them so...

>Capturefake2
sure thing

pure kino

Do Hollywood screenplays usual read this boring?

>reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/4o92ey/this_guy_claims_he_has_the_script_to_episode_8_wtf/

Fuck you, OP.

>someone used his time writing this
You know life is short, right?

Starkiller is one word not, "Star Killer".
Debunked your shit

This shitty fanfic.

>Power of Destiny

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WK0z87WrhGo

It's PURFECT

This is fucking dumb! Not even close to believable. Don't quit your day job man. Like anyone would believe you got his laptop.

kek'd

Man who exploded it. Lol!!! Did a 8 year old right this. Tons of little things typed like someone speaking or typing bad English. Glad someone has free time to waste.

>the wealthy merchant
You got to be fucking kidding me.

>wealthy merchant

Looks like it was written by a ten year old kid.

Salutations reddit!

>my sunshine, my rey
This is fucking pure gold. Ignore all these pricks who've never heard of satire.

>Ahh!!!
what did he mean by this??