best

What did she mean by this

stannis return soon

Preston?

Targaryens are back

wear some fucking armour you shit reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Who is responsible for this?

Is this legit?

Fuck the costume department. That outfit NEEDS a belt.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

>Ramsay will never go to battle like this

no

Anyone make some sansa banana pictures?

Dr. A Girl, I'm Faceless Men

what the hell is that armour even suposed to be made of.

Garvey?

valyrian steel

>not sweet girl

fucked it up tbqh

Sansa x Hound OTP

Purest form of love.

X for what would lead to DnD getting lynched? The death of Dany? It certainly wouldnt be nonsencical plot and awful dialoge since theyve shit out enough of that already and people just lap it up with a grin and tell eachother it tastes wonderful.

yes

rape?

twizzlers

Blackfyre shits

It's happening either way

BASED JAIME THREAD

11/10 OP

A reminder that the /Highgarden/ master plan is happening

>he would hurt her

if i was a girl. i'd be all over jamies dick aswell.

What a faggot

can't wait for muh smirkfu to btfo the sparrow fucking shits

rip tommen tho you were alright

Seems very unlikely in the show

no way he browses thins shithole

he looks like a normie

Regarding the armour and prop department, I don't tthink it's too bad that the characters don't have helmets on because it means they're recognizable but damn at least have some shields.

he normally wears one, I think he was even wearing one in some of the shots from the episode preview

I liked the Witcher armor that was obviously based on this

Right before Cersei BTFO Kings Landing and Marg dies smirking in a sea of green fire

My fucking god.

If CIA actually said this line I would forgive EVERYTHING D&D have

mfw Smirkfu survives and goes to Dorne with Olenna

kek, now I really wonder why he hasn't killed yet since he knows how much we hate him.

how do i get a girl to look at me this way?

Preston is /got/'s boy

>dorne

jesus fuck user, i'd rather burn alive while watching the mountain fucking my wife

We already had a "for you" and she didnt fly so good moment

/got/ halp

What does it mean to give someone a (you)
Why is LF called CIA
What is the deal with the JUST meme

Pls respond

>tell me a joke /got/

>tfw just now watching season 5

Kill me.

FUCKING HOW
EVERY TIME

>>>reddit

Put some clearisil on your face

Only gets worse bud.

lurk more
lurk more
lurk more

Mereen plot

It's happening though Tyrells join Dorne and rebel against whoever's left in KL even if smirkfu dies

lurk moar

>What does it mean to give someone a (you)
yes
>Why is LF called CIA
memes
>What is the deal with the JUST meme
Sup Forums leaking out

Give her something shiny and valuable.

>reddits first post on Sup Forums
seriously dude

So, in The Winds of Winter, let's look at the Starks.

Jon will rise from the dead one way or the other, and will be riding south. I speculate he'll be coming back a changed and savage man, more wolf than boy by the time he comes back. He'll be violent, reckless, and cold.

Arya is in Braavos, working under Izembaro. She'll have a few assassination contracts, culminating with a few important ones, and gain incredibly important skills and learn dark secrets. But one way or another, she'll be sailing back to Westeros. She won't become No One, but I doubt the same Arya Stark is coming back.

Sansa is in the Vale, preparing for a tourney for the Winged Knights, and her and Petyr are preparing for her marriage to Harry Hardyng- which may or may not actually occur, and the revelation to the Lords of the Vale that she is indeed Sansa Stark, which will pit Petyr against the Crown- set to fall into chaos with the wars with Euron and Aegon, so they will be distracted. Sansa's journey may be going North, but first I think they'll be observing the Frey civil war in the Riverlands after old Walder dies. But soon, Winterfell will be on the agenda, where Stannis's campaign against the Boltons is going full throttle.

Rickon is in Skagos. Davos is on a quest in this land of cannibals and unicorns, and the Rickon he'll find will be a beast boy. This little child has powerful warging abilities, but the mind of his wolf is stronger than his own, and Rickon himself may have turned too far to his wolf side, like Jon. What that means for Davos, Manderly, and Stannis is interesting, but Rickon has a part to play in the war in the north.

Bran of course, will be beyond the wall training, and seeing, and learning. He's likely eaten Jojen, and will learn secrets from centuries ago, become more powerful as a warg, and possibly change time itself- this almost seems certainly the case with Hodor. But if that's true, then Bran will be leaving his cave, and going south. Perhaps home before long.

(you)

Just tell me you secret klub fuckig faggots

Seriously what is the fucking point in the past 2 seasons of Daenerys' arc?

I thought the entire point was that she was supposed to learn that raw power isn't enough to rule a kingdom after you conquer it. Wasn't that the entire point of Tyrion being in Meereen in the first place? That she could benefit from learning how to actually be an effective politician and better learn how to rule?

No, turns out your careful long term plans are bullshit Tyrion, lets just kill everyone who's in our way because subtly doesn't exist anymore and the bad guys are obviously evil and the good guys ride dragons.

JUST

go ask reddit

*raises paw*

Uhh..you have to go back

why the FUCK does Arya have Tully hair in this?

>bad pussi

the answer is: kill yourself

Is there real, hard confirmation that the next episode is just riders of Rohan knights of the vale save the day?

I literally want anything else. Someone tell me the north still remembers.

Daenerys is totally the best character in the show

>muh secret fedora klub

Inconsistent writing.

>how much we hate him
/got/ likes mocking him, but I doubt too many people here hate or even dislike based Preston.

Sometimes we mock the things we love.

Whats the point of the entire character of Daenerys?

same exact thing happens in the books

dany's plot is awful

I MAK JOK

saved

What is the endgame plan for Sandor and the Brotherhood? I highly doubt they would introduce storylines that lead nowhere this late with only 10-15 episodes left until the end. Are they going to join Jon and fight the white walkers since Berric mentioned cold winds in the north.

He is wearing armor fag

If carefully crafted bait, 9/10 not creative but a good old classic
If retarded, here's your (You)

Still can't believe they cut the shitting scene. I had my lube ready and everything

dany is in a holding pattern waiting for westeros to be ready for her to arrive

gurm let the westeros happenings get more complex than he first intended, so as he ties up that dany just has to wait

>tfw find danys plot boring

Holy fuck I hate this character shes such a bitch.

the point of Dany is to get a big enough army to go to westeros and conquer the throne

thing is that they need to wrap up shit in westeros before sending dany, so they put her in dumbass situations to draw it out

I don't think the Starks will reunite in Winds, but I do see them reuniting in A Dream of Spring. They've all changed, some for the worse, and grown. They'll hardly recognise each other.

I believe this important reunion won't be good-hearted and warm like it was on the show between Jon and Sansa.

I believe the reunion between Jon, Bran, Rickon, Sansa and Arya will be dark. Very dark, and it will take place in the crypts beneath Winterfell- the place of all of their night time horrors.

>she'll never scissor you

Ramsay and Rickon die, everyone else lives.

North comes to suck Jon's small pecker afterwards.

To be killed by based Aegon

the armour will literally stop nothing.

>your life

She looks like a skinny version of that fat chick who raped her sister that looks like a hamster or some shit.

>you won't ever be the rain trickling down her umbrella

Why even live