What's the verdict?

What's the verdict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wfhu5Gv6e8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qffCO1b-7Js
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'll be fine.

well I mean I can awknowledge white priviledge but I dont know what to do about it.
Classic Steven

I watched the first two weeks and wanted it to be good. It wasn't. Too many guests, jokes were toned down
the CR was great because it was unique and because Colbert could make jokes that offended sensibilities under the guise of sarcasm. Now his show is just more of the same

Better than Jimmy Faillon, but not as good as O' Brien. Stephen tries too hard when it comes to being "politically correct" or "progressive." I can just sense his white guilt a mile away.

He's white, Catholic, and straight. It's fucking bullshit. I really hope he gets replaced.

>2016
>watching late night talk shows

He's okay, and I think he's better than the Jimmys. But, no one will be better than Ferguson.

>EVER giving a fuck about late night talk shows

i bet you watch game of thrones and have a facebook too huh??

Goat

Crap. Boring interviews, bad recurring segments, and lame, safe jokes. I only like the intro, theme song, and Jon Batiste.
This was the only part of the show I have really enjoyed. youtube.com/watch?v=Wfhu5Gv6e8Y

DUDE SWASTIKAS LMAO

That was fucking stupid. Godwin's law in full effect

I caught a bit of it by accident once and it was some black guest talking about how white people are evil and stuff. He was playing with his entirely white iphone and looked like he was checking his texts on fucking camera.
That made me angry as shit.
Colbert didn't seem like he was having fun either. I tried Conan and that shit was dumb too. Its like some strange Lowest Common Denominator sort of programming.
Disgusting, I'd rather watch old reruns of Father Brown.
And I'm NOT EVEN BRITISH

Before mobile devices and streaming video, late night tv was as good as it got for entertainment before bed.

There's no reason to watch them now when I can play around on my phone in bed. In the event that something funny does actually happen on one of the shows, it will be on youtube and I won't have to sit through 20 minutes of commercials to see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qffCO1b-7Js

Yeah.

Fuck this guy. He's basically saying 'WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO GIVE BLACK PEOPLE ALL THEIR STUFF'

Fuck that, I work harder for my shit then any minority.

So trash

No, no, no. He's a fucking apologist and should be replaced. There is nothing wrong with him being straight, catholic, or white. Fuck off with your priviledged bullshit.

donald trump insult kid thing is just awful

He's trying to make it look like the Colbert Report but its not working. The thing that made his old show great was the character he played.

He's politically 'hip' and its annoying as fuck to watch. Even when he was on colbert I would 'wait what?" at some of the jokes because they went way too far.

This ends the thread.

The Late show was becoming irrelevant and he's continued that trend. I usually only watch if he has a musical guest on whose first tv performance is on it.

Annoying liberal asshole. Better than Fallon.