Guys I REALLY need to talk about the Chronicles of Riddick

Guys I REALLY need to talk about the Chronicles of Riddick

haven't seen any, is it good ?

I REALLY need to

pitch black was better but chronicles was about as good as mediocre action film can get

I still watch it every year or so.

Pitch Black confirmed kino

Third one worth watching?

I liked Pitch Black but didn't care for Chronicles

I liked it when it came out and still watch it every few years. Have there been any other spacey-fighting flicks like it since?

>EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING

It was great, the only flaw I had with this was the escape from the hell planet, which was stupid.

Yep, I preferred it to Chronicles by a mile.
Riddick is alone on an hostile environment for half of the movie so you get some of that Pitch Black feeling.
As a bonus LGBT feminist dyke gets the Riddick treatment.

GUYS

You dont understand

i REALLY REALLY need to talk about this movie

She doesn't get the Ri-Dick treatment does she?

Guysssssssssssssss Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

only Jack deserved that superior Furian rod

Pitch Black, the only sci fi film with realistic Muslims

-I fucking love Pitch Black, IMO it's up there with Alien(s) for the best action-horror films.
-You niggas better have watched Dark Fury, cause it's fucking amazing.
-Chronicles may have been just an action flick, but it still was imaginative with good atmosphere and visuals.
-Riddick was sadly disappointing. I saw it in cinema and I'm not sure if I will ever watch it again.

Then there are the games
-Butcher Bay is pretty cool, nothing groundbraking but solid and woth it if you like the franchise and action-stealth games.
-Dark Athena is more of the same.

What I'm trying to say with this overlong post is, I fucking love this franchise and that steelcase is one of may favorite items in my DVD collection.

fyad is dead

>the only sci fi film with realistic Muslims
That's strange, I don't remember them beheading anyone, or drowning them in a cage.

That's the point, they're cowards and only do that when they have numbers on their side.

id riddicks a muslim?

I knew it

I loved Chronicles just as much as I loved Pitch Black, which is by far my fave movie, and the most rewatchable. Followed second by Predator.
The world building in Chronicle is amazing, they really need to go back to it again.

Fuck, I'm gonna watch these movies again.

do you just hate film or something? lol

oh jeez louise. You should have posted that in "You save you lose". Fuck me.

I got cuck'd hard. I asked for that box set for Christmas and instead I got Pitch Black/Chronicles only. Which would have been bad enough... except they fucking sent me two Chronicles disks and no Pitch Black! I was too autistic to correct the mistake.

These are the most autistic opinions I've ever read.

- Pitch Black is a great B movie, but up there with Alien(s)? No
- Chronicles is a mess. It has some good parts (Crematoria, Karl Urban), but it also has a lot of terrible, not to mention the complete retconning of Riddick. A dangerous/ruthless/charming convict with some honour, who had eye surgery to help escape a triple max prison? LOL no guyz he's the last of his race, a Furyian warrior Mary Sue!
- Dark Fury is also trash
- Riddick is good, with slightly too much Riddick Mary Sue-ing.

- Butcher Bay is excellent
- Dark Athena isn't nearly as good, but still more than playable.

you sound like the basement ogre that was here a while back. Did you ever finish excavating that hole you were planning to live in?

Not as long as I'm alive.