They're not even hiding it anymore

They're not even hiding it anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9L_Wmeg7OTU
youtube.com/watch?v=qffCO1b-7Js
youtube.com/watch?v=bvGWhcptxO0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639961/Orlando-terrorist-went-gay-club-Pulse-dozen-times-got-drunk-belligerent-talked-wife-kid-massacring-49-people-there.html
unz.com/tsaker/the-orlando-massacre-the-lies-the-exploitation-and-unasked-questions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>anymore

oy vey

>liberal media trying to do everything to handle damage control after Trump was proven right yet again
woah...

Fuck off you alt-right neo/pol/ scum. I want to discuss my Sup Forums memes here. Don't need another suicidal young teen that will likely kill himself post-November senpai.

>triggered

Back to Sup Forums hamplanet

I can't fucking wait to get shitfaced drunk in celebration when this based man becomes president..

Everyone will be btfo...

>was proven right yet again
He predicted a madman would kill people?

Stop the presses, Trump might be onto something after all.

Boy, he can be an annoying, liberal dilweed sometimes. He's still better than Fallon.

Yes, the issue is guns. Not that he was Muslim, raised by parents with extremist views, called the police and a TV station pledging himself to ISIS and started screaming "god is great" in Arabic as he cut down gays on the dance floor. Guns, not Islamic extremism.

So Trump is a sign of good fortune?

exactly, all mudslimes are madmen

nah, if we go by the buddhist dogma he is clearly a representation of eternity as in "make america great for all erternity"

buddhists are never wrong

So the fact that he was a Muslim is more important than the fact that he was crazy?

I don't see how one relates to the other, really.

Which would cause the bigger shitstorm
>Trump gets elected
>President Trump gets assassinated
?

Then you are retarded.

Candidate Trump leads the polls then gets assassinated

full on race war if trump is assassinated

Yeah, but I don't think anyone is really watching him.
So it's okay.

No, you're definitely the retarded one. Islamic culture is cancerous (as all traditional cultures are for varying reasons), but Islam clearly isn't the operative influence here.

ALL religious people are crazy. You have to be crazy to believe the bullshit that they believe. ALL christians, muslims and jews are crazy. Have you read their holy books? They are ALL crazy.

Trump gets elected but assassinated before taking office
screenshot this

He was under a federal watchlist twice for being connected to IS you retarded chucklefuck.

Stop trying to defend your faith, achmed.

Because I see how a madman would pick any excuse to commit atrocities?

Because I'm not baited into a never ending religious battle that would end if people admitted god isn't real?

COLBERT IS SUCH A KUCK

WENT FULL LIBERAL LAPDOG ONCE HE GOT THE NETWORK TV JOB

SJW FASCISTS ARE THE REAL NAZIS OF CURRENT YEAR

>mfw the mad when Trump becomes POTUS

I'm gonna need some extra large popcorn

>These people are the fascists
>Not the presidential candidate who wants to kill terrorist's families and reinvigorate the torture program

low quality bait . jpg

Colbert's show was him parodying Bill O'Reilly; this is common knowledge

Trump getting assassinated would start another civil war

What did he mean by this?

>So the fact that he was a Muslim is more important than the fact that he was crazy?

Except he wasn't crazy. He was sane enough to pass all the psych exams required to work for a major United States security-company.

Are you just stupid?

Was it a gun controll issue in Paris as well?

>supporting gay's right to live is nazism

Thank you liberals, I get it now. When do we start lynching those faggots?

>Colbert is a shrieking liberal putz that should be ignored

How is this news to you? This has been true for YEARS now.

youtube.com/watch?v=9L_Wmeg7OTU

youtube.com/watch?v=qffCO1b-7Js

youtube.com/watch?v=bvGWhcptxO0

>people still take this cuck's opinions seriously

>DURRRRR, TRUMP IS LE NAZI

Truly this is the smartest humor on television.

You're gonna need to get that fucked up when Madam President takes office.

He has always been #MentallyHill though.

nah, it was clearly Trump's fault for agitating them and using the disgusting term "r*dical islam"

everyone knows muslims live in peace wherever they are with all cultures, religions and ethnicities

One of us?

I didn't know rent a cops where highly screened and meticulously selected

>He was sane enough to pass all the psych exams required to work for a major United States security-company.
Sane enough is not sane.

It means that for muslims, seeing 2 men kissing is enough reason to kill 50 faggots.

>unironicaly the teachings of the average muslim father

If he was one of us then he would be crashing tis plane

>AT LEAST I DIDNT VOTE FOR TRUMP!!! He's such a meany jelly beanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice looking house

but he's not leading the polls. Hillary is stomping him right now

Remember when Colbert used to satirize the nuts who would say "ANYBODY I DISAGREE WITH IS HITLER"? Trump is so intense and the left is so unable to satirically handle him that they've literally retreated to doing the exact thing they mocked. The pendulum has swung at the worst time and real Colbert is now a bigger joke than his character.

>the polls owned by our jewish overlords

The fact that the left is actively calling for terror watch lists to be used to prevent someone from buying a gun when just 8 years ago they were calling Bush a Nazi for even having no-fly lists is telling. Shit's gone full circle like meatspin.

The U-S.S. Cole Bombers
The Madrid Train Bombers
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers
The Besian Russian School Attackers
The first World Trade Center Bombers
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers
The Paris Assassins
The San Bernardino attackers
The Orlando shooter
Were MUSLIMS
Think of it:
Almost every religion in the world living together = No Problem
Muslims living with other religions = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM
**********SO THIS LEAD TO *****************
They’re not happy in Gaza Egypt Libya Morocco Iran Iraq Yemen Afghanistan Pakistan Syria
Lebanon Nigeria Kenya Sudan
******** So, where are they happy? **********
They're happy in Australia England Belgium France Italy Germany Sweden USA & Canada Norway & India and
in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy
!!!!
Islamic Jihad:
ISIS:
Al-Qaeda:
Taliban:
Hamas:
Hezbollah:
Boko Haram:
Muslim Brotherhood:
Lashkar-e-Taiba:
Palestine Liberation Front:
= AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

>So the fact that he was a Muslim is more important than the fact that he was crazy?

Do you have any ACTUAL evidence he was mentally unsound?
This is typical behavior for Muslim extremists.

>Everyone will be btfo...
yeah everyone will just sit down, admit their defeat, and move on to a glorious turbulent free trump presidency. Nothing else to it

He's not crazy, he was just mad that he was gay. The wife said it today.

stop with these lies, you disgusting white male

I'm going to vote trump as a goof.

man you people are sick. You'd call an elephant a mouse if it fit into your programmed dogmatic beliefs about the world. You'd claim 2+2=10 if it somehow helped you reinforce your political narrative.

You're all just like the Nazis, only from the other side of the political spectrum.

hi SRS.
leave, SRS

Trump is our Brexit, except his winning means we go isolationist.

>this delusion

gonna be romney all over again lel

>This is typical behavior for Muslim extremists.
Also typical behavior for violent crazies.

But naaaaah, we gotta find something to make sure people stay frightened out of their fucking minds, and religion works perfectly.

What I don't get is how it's racist to suggest that Islamic extremism is a problem, but not sexist to suggest rape is a problem. Obviously neither one is about the broad class of people committing the atrocity.

I'd say a group of indoctrinated crazies is scarier than an individual mentally handicapped madman.

>crazy asshole kills people
>is it because he's crazy?
>nope, must be religion, stay scared, fear one another, kick people out of my country, it's not like white people go crazy all the time

I remember being 5 once.

But this was the job of an individual, you big retard, you.

Or do you think Islam provided the guns too?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639961/Orlando-terrorist-went-gay-club-Pulse-dozen-times-got-drunk-belligerent-talked-wife-kid-massacring-49-people-there.html

he was queer and didn't know shit about islam

he declared loyalty to a sunni organization, then a shia one right afterword, ISIS and Hezbollah respectively. they are currently killing each other in the middle east.

Preach it. Islam takes the Old Testament and amps it up to 11 with the insanity and adds spreading it on a massive scale to boot.

Religion of peace my ass. This doesn't belong on Sup Forums though so sage.

>hillary takes money from these people

BRAVO

>glance at the list and see WTC attacks
>implying destabilizing and injecting dictators into other countries isn't going to bite you back

Not even gonna bother reading the rest of that trite, m8. Crazy people are crazy.

That's Hillary.

unz.com/tsaker/the-orlando-massacre-the-lies-the-exploitation-and-unasked-questions/

DELETE THIS

INFIDEL DOG!

WHERES HER HEAD SCARF THE BLONDE SOW

IN THE HOLY KINGDOM LAND OF MECCA!

WAHAALLUACKBARR

>people ITT are ACTUALLY trying to sweep the fact he was a Muslim under the rug

Fucking Hell, Liberals, REALLY?

The guy pledged his allegiance to fucking ISIS.

Your "muh muslims dindu nuffin DUMP THE TRUMP" rhetoric isn't going to work here.

nah dude, he was crazy it WAS JUST COINCIDENCE that he was a muslim too. don't be racist bro

Liberals are fucking embarrassing.

They think it's a joke or something that American are getting killed?

Just kill all liberals holy shit.

>guy who pledged his allegiance to ISIS mows down 50 Americans while screaming "GOD IS GREAT"

Yeah bro, had NOTHING to do with Islam.

>he thinks we're trying to hide it and not just discussing the actual, legitimate reasons

He was also a man, maybe masculinity is indeed inherently evil?

>actual, legitimate reasons
One would call that bullshiting but hey stay delusional, that's your right.

It is fucking obvious how desperate you are to obscure the fact that the perpetrator was a Muslim and dismiss it. It's the massive elephant in the room that you're getting mad at other people for pointing out.

Are you on some kind of Saudi Arabian bankroll or something?

>discussing the actual, legitimate reasons

But it's obvious that's what you're trying to avoid.

Well you're sure seem to be still hiding the fact you're a nazi apparently.

Seriously please fucking kill yourself you incredibly delusional muslim apologist

>Liberals think this qualifies as ACTUAL humor

>implying destabilizing and injecting dictators into other countries isn't going to bite you back

So what you're saying is that the faggots that got mowed down at that club deserved it for being American.
Cool.

I'd call it the real reasons, and not your delusional paranoia of Islam taking your children away in the night.

>It is fucking obvious how desperate you are
That's a very colorful imagination you got there. What else can you see, child? Muslims?

Holy shit fuck off. All Christians are mad men as well.

You're just hyper-focused on his religion because you want a reason to demonize all Muslims.

I would be celebrating this.

>any random atrocity will do
>chooses to execute 50 homosexuals under an isis banner shouting god is great

seems oddly specific for a random madman randomly lashing out violently

The guy was muslim. This is objective. But that's an insignificant metric when determining if someone is a mass murdering fucking lunatic. The guy was clearly mentally ill and the US muslim community is denouncing him universally.

I'm a gay man.

Liberals are defending people that throw gay people off buildings.

I fucking hate you people and I want you to die.

There's s a reason why lots of gay people are now supporting trump.

It this board infested by 12 year olds? How old are you?

>actions have consequences
>OH SO YOU WANTED THEM TO DIE?!
18 or older.

I'm not ignoring anything.

It's obvious you're trying to avoid the simpler facts for the sake of pushing your agenda. You know, like those pesky liberals you hate.

>But that's an insignificant metric when determining if someone is a mass murdering fucking lunatic.

HE PLEDGED HIS ALLEGIANCE TO ISIS AND WAS SCREAMING ABOUT ALLAH WHILE MURDERING PEOPLE

HOW MUCH MORE SIGNIFICANT CAN IT BE?

Yeah, publicly. 52% of British Muslims believe homosexuality should be illegal, I doubt the American ones are any better.

>not your delusional paranoia of Islam
Where are you getting that from Mr. armchair psychologist? Your attempts to mitigate Islam's role in the incident is fucking laughable, your delusion is off the charts

So you're saying, yes, they deserved to die because they were American.

Great to hear. Very progressive viewpoint.

Is anyone else legitimately worried about what will happen if Trump were elected? I know it's wrong to let people hold America hostage like that, but the riots are going to be insane.