This is X-23 in the new wolverine movie

This is X-23 in the new wolverine movie.

>that DFC
I'm in

>daddy who are these creepy men talking about me?

she even looks like Hugh

She looks so fucking hot

[deleted]

can someone explain what X-23 is?

Reported to FBI

Laura Kinney, known as X-23, is the only truly sucessful attempt to clone Logan/Wolverine/Weapon-X. Though she is more his daughter; she was carried to term by a mother, and looks more like her than she does Logan. She has two claws on each hand, and one on each foot, is faster but weaker, has a weaker healing factor, and no adamantium skeleton (just on her claws).

She had a hard childhood, having as much humanity as they could tortured out of her, and trauma after trauma, used as an assassin against men women and children. After escaping the facility (killing her own mother by accident int he escape) she has a short stint as a underage prostitute before working in a club, where she is discovered by the X-Men. She joined them, and stuff happened.

Now she is the current Wolverine, with Logan being dead for the moment.

It all sounds bit tryhard and shit, but it's actually really well executed (for the most part) to the point she is one of my favorite Marvel characters. More so than Logan himself, by far.

Actually, it's pic related.

Keep that handy in a pastebin for the next lazy nigger that can't use google.

if she's not hugh's kid she got really lucky with the casting by looking a lot like him

Google?

Bendis?

>she has a short stint as an underage prostitute before working in a club
will this be featured in the movie?

Yo!

>#stopharassingme @fbi

Is this gonna be like that movie from last year, were a nera 50 year old guy takes a 10yo loli to a ride to his secret cabin in the middle of nowhere?
what was that movie name?

i'm finally interested in watching one of those horrible wolverine movies.

What is this thing?

average cunny, i'm not interested

>The Last Of Us: X-men type

Go back to your containment board.

no

who is this sloot