Stream guys ?

not ftdm

imposter

>it's a preston episode

Nice desu senpai

I don't really know what it means either user

>ROOAOOAOAR

What did he mean by this?

why doesn't jaime have cool sword fights anymore? D&D are such hacks for forgetting he is an expert swordsman

Does anyone have the "waif running at hgih speeds" pic?

Soon

hang on a minute

>That filename
>dragon noises

Are you an autist?

Daily reminder that this is what Westeros people will look like in 100 years.

Thanks mama Danny.

Make westeros great again

Lyanna is cute! CUTE!

He's literally missing a hand. Bronn tried to teach him to fight again but he's probably a terrible fighter still. He could still probably take on trash soldiers like the Faith Militant but against a skilled swordsman he'd get BTFO'd.

>sjwomyn the gif

What if GoT isn't filled with SJWs and their grand plan is to show how bad it is to let savage shit skins invade your country?

I know what it means, I just don't get how there either is an army of FTDM or just 1 dude shitposting through all of the GoT threads. I see this/these guy(s) everytime, including the fucking jonautists. Atleast Maceposting knows limits.

youtube.com/watch?v=GiWCuhHWhzA

>Second best swordsman in all of Westeros
>Loses a hand
>Somehow can't learn to fight with his other hand and have a shield-attachment for his false hand

It's almost like people don't realize that in real life, even the most basic every-man becomes completely dexterous with their off hand when they lose their handedness.

he should learn kendo

What it should have been ;_;

> Didn't my son execute him?

This show would get pretty boring if it was just "old white guys killing eachother"

People doesn't realise it a plot device that forces him to use intellect over brute force.

cordy is a slag

What?

remember when jaime's character was going somewhere and he wasn't pure muh cersei

She really is the epitome of an sjw woman.
>telling oppressed people how they should feel because she knows better
>keeps a retinue of token minorities as pets
>everytging focuses on her despite both minority characters went probably through worse shit than she ever did

shouldn't that have healed by now?

>Brienne fucks up and gets gang raped by actual competent fighters
>Sansa is a terrible leader and leads the North into failure
>Daeny can barely even hold the invading army together, and the horde ends up burning down every single major city in Westeros and mass-raping because they don't even listen to her
>Arya becomes an opiate addict because women have no fortitude
>Cersei burns down half of King's Landing because women are scornful cunts who don't know forgiveness and modesty
>Sand sneks btfo by the rest of the royal family who hang them for treason for killing the king
>Show ends with still-alive Stannis on the throne and the kingdoms at peace

Fuck you Beric is better

I really wish the Jaime/Brienne fight wasn't so bland in the show. Favorite fight in the series honestly.

Stoneheart wouldn't hang Lem

>He thinks Jaime was 100% serious in his talk with Edmure

>he thinks D&D know how to write complex characters

Stoneheart is one of the many fuckups in r.r.s last 2 books. He's written himself into a corner.

>he thinks they dont

>he thinks they do

>we all know they don't
Fixed it for you.

>he thinks they dont

>he thinks they do

>comparing shitty zombie with Beric
nah

patrician here

what is it about this show that warrants a discussion about it EVERY single day of your lives? it's kinda sad.

>How to kill half of your audience

>he thinks they don't

>he thinks they dont

Why is Euron such a dick to his own family?

>he thinks they do

What a clownfiesta this thread is...

I only come to /got/ a couple of times a week, speak for yourself
and I'm more here to talk about the books than the show, I shit on the show

>implying
only come here when bored in the days before release tbqh fampai, potential leaks and potentially good plot twists that never happen

quite sad indeed for those that apply

The show falls to shit when it strays from that so I'm gonna have to disagree.

The climax to the Arya in Braavos story should be the only proof needed that D&D are not writing complex stories with twists and turns.

This fucking thread

BASED jaime x brienne thread

12/10 OP

Shit episode, shit thread

It is known.

Even by monday night it was pretty shit

autists on Sup Forums can't be expected to recognise character development unless is it verbalised consistently throughout.

Just because the discussion is going 24/7 doesn't mean everyone here is on 24/7 you retard

He probably was. Nothing to suggest otherwise. Gonna make it all the better when he kills her anyway.

>he thinks they do

Off-season /got/'s were the best, when the discussion was mainly about the books and theories.

Mods banned off-season though, because of Jonautist

>he thinks they don't

go to /lit/ then

oh wait

Bad blood.

He thinks they don't

>he thinks they do

Lets get some real discussion going lads

>Soon comes the pale mare, and after her the others. Kraken and dark flame, lion and griffin, the sun’s son and the mummer’s dragon. Trust none of them. Remember the Undying. Beware the perfumed seneschal."

>Kraken = Victarion or Euron
>Lion = Tyrion?
>Griffin = Connington
>Sun's Son = Quentyn
>Mummers Dragon = Aegon
Perfumed Seneschal = Varys?????

So will Tyrion betray Dany at some point? Or is Quaithe just making Dany more paranoid?

Also any other guesses on who the perfumed Seneshcal is??

>bad writing

Ftfy

All hail King Drogon Targaryen, the Magnificent, First of His Name, The Black Shadow, King of the Humans, the Beasts, and of the Children.
King of the Seven Kingdoms, The Stallion that Mounts the World, born of the Great Grass Sea, the Champion of R'hllor, Azor Ahai Reborn and the Prince that was Promised.

Long may he reign.

>not Preston & Jerome

No, its quite clear he exploited Edmure's opinion of him, thinking hes evil. Jaime immediately changed tactics and threatened Edmure's wife and baby and got him to surrender peacefully (like Brienne asked him to try and take thr castle peacefully)

Maybe if we are good boys and behave ourselves we can keep it.

Preston is Jerome in this new maymay

>tee hee hee hee
What did she mean by this?

>he thinks they don't

Long may he reign!

The last book was a clusterfuck. I stopped giving a shit about the books when the show went ahead. I just want to see how this ends.

>I wish you still had a dick

>Also any other guesses on who the perfumed Seneshcal is??
It's the name of a boat that someone rides

she wants to gobble Greyworm's brown worm

>he thinks they do

>he thinks they don't

The fight was super sexual in the books;

>The swords kissed and sprang apart and kissed again. Jaime’s blood was singing. This was what he was meant for; he never felt so alive as when he was fighting.

>Left, right, backslash, swinging so hard that sparks flew when the swords came together, upswing, sideslash, overhand, always attacking, moving into her, step and slide, strike and step, step and strike, hacking, slashing, faster, faster, faster.. until, breathless, he stepped back and let the point of the sword fall to the ground, giving her a moment of respite. “Not half bad,“ he acknowledged. “For a wench.”

>His point scraped past her parry and bit into her upper thigh. A red flower blossomed, and Jaime had an instant to savor the sight of her blood before his knee slammed into a rock.

>Brienne lurched to her feet. She was all mud and blood below the waist, her clothing askew, her face red. She looks as if they caught us fucking instead of fighting.

>that off center sigil

ree