I'll start, it's Room.
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2jBDVs_LOo
youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attack of the clones

Event Horizon

fuck you, that one second doesn't make up for the rest.

Uwe Boll's House of the Dead.
Honestly I enjoyed it a lot because I watched it with some buddies and we laughed the whole way through.
10/10 would watch again

DELET THISSSS

Transformers 2 or Jurassic World. Cannot for the life of me understand how anyone can defend either.

Avatar, so much hype for fucking overrated 3D CGI

Movies like ROOM don't really count. That's like asking "who's the dumbest person you've ever met" and you picked your neighbors retard child.

It only counts as a truly bad film if the movie is legit with people of professional talent involved and where a studio had enough faith in it by giving it an absurd budget to make the damn shit.

Like The Last Airbender.
or any Zack Snyder film.

>tfw ethics teacher in 10th grade was so hyped that he pre ordered bluray copy and made us watch it with him

This fucking masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=k2jBDVs_LOo

whaaaa???

I mean everyone is entitled to their opinion, but EV is the worst?

I just found out a post I made got lifted for /r/Sup Forums. I'm beside myself right now. I feel so violated. Like my intellectual property was RAPED by some filthy crossposting redditor so he could display it like a trophy.

Why would a just and caring God let reddit exist?

I'll list a few (the ones that made me physically angry)

Dogville
Hugo
Zombieland
Minority Report
12 Monkeys
The Brothers Grimm

Manchurian Candidate remake with Denzel

wait wait, room or the room? Two very different movies.

MacGruber or Sucker Punch

Carrie and Kick-Ass

Ignoring all the low profile garbage out there

Vampire Academy

Excruciating to watch

Dragonball Evolution, it was both disappointing and fucking terrible

>Sucker Punch
plebeian detected

it's fucking trash. a rock bottom low for snyder after his 300 high

I walked out of Sahara, it's the only movie I've ever walked out on to date would have left Avatar but my friend drove

the new new testament
i fucking hated that piece of shit

A film so bad it landed the director in jail.

He's not even holding a sniper.

Maximum pleb

>I will never play with that cat
>he will never threaten to cut me with his knife if I stop patting him

explain

>Seagal AND Van Dam

Holy shit is this even legal?

Sisters is the worst movie I have ever seen, and I can't believe that after seeing it, the studio went ahead with releasing that abomination on the public at large.

I was violently angry that I could never regain the time I lost watching that bullshit.

Transformers 2 is easy to defend because:
>NOT NOW WE'RE ON THE PLANE YOU DUMB ASS

Room was boring as hell, but far from terrible. It's a chick flick, all about rape and abuse and taking care of "Muh Baby"

I agree. Shitty low-budget movies still have their charm while The Last Airbender cost 150 million and is the most excruciating movie I've ever sat through. Shammalman should get some kind of award for making such shit out of what I assume to be awesome source material

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. It fails so painfully at everything it tries to do, and relies on the crutch of killing a couple of kids in a gas chamber as a last-ditch tearjerker to try to get people to enjoy this shitty fucking movie. Worst part is, for a lot of people, it worked. Sure, movies like The Room are bad, but it's clearly just made by a guy who has no idea how to make a film plus it has ironic entertainment value. TBITSP is offensively hack-y.

Pic fucking related. Got roped into going and seeing this with a girl I was dating that was into horses.

>never left your gf pick the movies
>never date a girl that is into horses

>van dam

every time

>let girl pick movie
>it's always some shit she KNOWS you'll hate and picks anyway, instead of something she likes that you could both mutually enjoy

what the fuck is wrong with women?

This list must be bait. There is no other explanation. Plebs love Zombieland and anyone with taste likes Dogville, the most accessible von Trier.

worst possible taste. you fucked up, bro. Girl was wife material.

It's okay....

Pic related

I can never really recall being offended by a movie, except this one.

Just horrible, pretty sure I have seen worse since but was probably too drunk to remember.
To each his own

Only movie I ever walked out on.

Carrie? The De Palma feature starring Sissy and Piper Laurie??? Even if you didn't like the film, there's lots to admire.

damnit drunk, wasted trips.

whatever, it is ultraviolet. still would have been wasted

The intro to Zombieland was GOAT because of For Whom The Bell Tolls

It's not that van dam

You're fucking retarded to pay to see that in the first place

Epic Movie

I have a thing for monster movies.

>Metallica fan

You have to be 18+ to post here

I assure you it's not bait

Malibu's Most Wanted

>dadrock
>underage
Chose one. You can't call it both.

The director was found guilty of a £1.5 million tax fraud involving inflating the values of invoices for his projects including this film.

Probably done so he could give the money to the large cast of mostly washed up B listers.
Similar to the Adam Sandler method of budget inflation as a way to give your buddies quick and easy cash.

Only without a major company backing him and being the no name hack that he is, Richard Driscoll got caught and actually found guilty in a court of law.

I don't know if he is out of jail yet or what his working status is, I am not even sure what name he goes by now.
Sometimes it was Richard Driscoll, sometimes it was Steven Craine and there's even a listing on imdb of him using Craine Stevens. So god knows if we'll ever seem more of his work.

Either way Eldorado is worse than you can ever imagine and makes the rest of this thread look like true gems of artistic integrity and technical proficiency. (yeah even the room)

Also no lying this is the actual cast

>metallica
>dadrock
You arent even trying to hide the fact youre underage

Thanks for proving my point mods have been notified

>Peter O'Toole
>B-lister

I see "dadrock" more than I see anyone calling Metallica fans underage. If anything, you're acting suspicious yourself. I'm 26

>mostly washed up B listers
>mostly

Worst yet most hilarious movie I have ever seen.

All the Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes were too good.

That ending tho.

Samefag

This, without a doubt.

>british ''''''''''''''''''''''humor''''''''''''''''''''''''

This movie called "Feed"

about this guy that kidnaps girls, and force feeds them food / liquid fat from the other girls.

has webcams set up and streams the whole thing live while people place bets on when she's going to die.

then he liquefies her fat to feed the next girl he kidnaps.

I'm not him, but I feel like he's talking about the 2013 version since both movies he listed star Chloe Grace Moretz (remember, there are at least EIGHT Stephen King-approved versions of that story). The first Carrie is a movie I love, but it does have some rough flaws.

Pic related is easily one of the worst films I have ever witnessed (user reminded me of it) even without comparing it to the original.
>the writing
>the acting
>the directing
>OH LORD THE DIRECTING
special effects were actually kind of cool
>the blatant disregard of the lesson the story should teach

thank god i stopped watching it after 15 mins. I was getting angry at how none of the jokes made any sense.

Sphere

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0

So much De Palma hate in here, the fuck?

There is so much ineptitude on display in this that it's mind-boggling. I definitely wouldn't say it's the worst I've seen but boy was it ever shockingly bad.

Munich

It was the most boring peice of shit ever. felt like the longest movie in existance

This meant for

>12 monkeys
for what reason?

watched this 2 days ago
i don't know how and why i finished it

has anyone else watched it?

It's a test of love, why can you read her properly?

[your favorite movie]

I've seen worse movies from a technical perspective, but no movie has made me angry and upset like this piece of shit.

I wouldn't care if it was called something other than Die Hard, but it is, and I hate almost everything about it.

that one was the best out of the die hard series though

cabin in the woods

Jupiter Ascending is easily the worst movie I've ever seen, it's the only movie I have ever walked out of.

>I'm going to defiantly drink a Mr. Pibb! Whaddya think of THAT, Coldyron!?

Once you go red..heh hah... you nevah get outta bed.

The correct answer
for a shit thread.