Why is he so loyal to Cersei?

Why is he so loyal to Cersei?

He's obviously intelligent and has a particular set of skills. What's his endgame?

hsi canon backstory is that he was raped by a priest of the seven, so he hates that bernie sanders fuck

science

Cersei is fine with his experiments and general activities and basically lets him work uninterrupted and unattended.

This, cercei is the only one who doesn't give a shit about his alchemist fuckery

mad scientist, just wants to do mad science - cersei lets him.

Yea those religious nutjobs wouldn't allow it

Cersei is also a Lannister so getting on her good side is smart

Cersei gave him power, security and the means to continue performing the experiments which got him thrown out of ....The citadel?

Can't remember where he got thrown out of.

Only Cersei is OK with his experiments.

Cersei got him his chain back if I recall correctly. Or at the very least she enables him to carry out his experiments that got him booted in the first place. It's a "you scratch my back I'll scratch yours" kind of relationship. Plus, once he sets her up with a fucking Mountain rape-golem it's not like he can tell her no anymore. He's the Oppenheimer of GoT.

Is this true, a priest of the 7 diddled Qyburn's pooper? Didn't the same almost happen to poor Jaimie when he was younger?
Ok with them? She's encouraging them, he probably has free reign to experiment on anything useful to her.

Easy to forget, but he was tortured and left for dead by the Mountain at Harrenhal.

I'm sure he appreciated the chance to reverse the roles.

I always confuse the books and the show, and forgot that happened in the show, since they cut out the Brave Companions

I never realized he was one of those prisoners in Harrenhal

What was the "rumor" Cersei told him about that he looked into for her? Pls respond

Who's butt whole?

whose*

hole*

>become besties with a rich retard
>help her out now and then so she continues to fund your SCIENCE

why would he ruin a great relationship?

he's a cuck that preps the bull

people think that he found out about the wildfire under the city. based on dany's visions of a burnt out sept in the warlock crack house, cercei is probably nuke the high sept and be like oops it was the tyrells.

he likes her feet

That pic was posted on Sup Forums a few weeks ago. Its just some random girl, no celebrity. I didn't save any of the other pics of the girl because I thought it wouldn't be shown on here again (people were assuming it was a celeb in that thread as well).

Wrong, it's Kate Hudson.

Science
He's just a curious dude. wants to learn about nature. He's a Chaotic Neutral character.
If he won the game of thrones, it would be a fine ending.
his endgame is a medieval technocracy.

he knows that cersei is evil enough to tolerate any evil he gets into and if he needs to he can just drop her and she'll never be able to do anything to him