Why do people think this film is in any way gay at all?

Why do people think this film is in any way gay at all?

If a man sees anything gay about this as a whole, even specifically the volleyball scene, it's because it's giving them gay thoughts and they are gay themselves. You'd have to be gay to see anything gay about just some friends playing some volleyball.

Yeah they have their shirts off, it's hot outside.

Honestly you're right. I'm gay and I didn't see anything gay about the volleyball scene. But tom's interactions and how he played his wing man and his woman off each other was pretty gay.

Literally no one thinks it's gay. If you've heard others calling it gay that's because you're hanging around gay people and participating in gay forums.

Why don't you go shoot up a nightclub, friendo?

I think people just thought it was gay cuz tom cruise gives off gay vibes.
Destroying russian migs in a F-16 in the 80s is about as heterosexual as it gets.

F-18*

It's literally bros just broing out and doing bro things while being bros.

Like pic related, there is nothing gay about being in top peak physical condition and flexing a bit of muscle.

Tom please go

The male bodyat its peak physical condition is far more beautful than the female body

This is undisputable

Well, that sounds pretty gay and I'm going to have to disagree. The male body can indeed be awe inspiring though.

We've been through this a bunch of times.
Women don't understand fraternity and how men relate, so they project their carnal fantasies onto it.
Weak beta baby men, most likely only children who never had close male friendships can't relate either and accept the female delusions at face value.
Actual faggots probably whack off to these scenes though.

what's the point of this thread dude

sounds like your insecure and kinda gay to me

>manlet

The scene that really sticks out as homoerotic is when Maverick is leaving the locker room and that other guy lurks just out of sight, sweaty and closing his eyes.

Hiiiiiiiiighway to the daaaaaaaaaaangerzone

Take it riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight iiiiiiiiiiiiiinto the dangerzone

>THIS SCENE ISNT GAY!

>song during the scene is calling "Playing with the boys"

I've seen Top Gun at least 15 times and every time I've seen it, I've enjoyed every minute of it. I'm not insecure, and it's not me being gay to enjoy this movie.

It's a guy playing a game in the sand with other guys, hence playing with the boys, explain how that is remotely gay. It's a literal fact, he's playing with other guys. It's gay that you think playing with other guys means doing gay stuff instead of playing some volleyball.

umm.. why don't you come to terms with your sexuality bro

there's nothing better than a thick women with child bearing hips and a handful of tits. Unless you like little girls, which i guess it less gay than "the male body at peak physical condition"

It's okay to enjoy gay things OP.

>15 times

you sure you're not gay dude? you don't have to be insecure to be gay!

>scene is fappable by actual faggots
>but it isn't gay!!

nice way of tearing apart your already weak arguments with that last line

You jerked it to this scene, didn't you, user?

It's not gay to get a boner during those scenes if you don't actually think of jerking off.
I mean, you get boners on the bus, you get boners when you go to the bathroom sometimes.
It's not always a sign of sexual arousal, unless you act on it.

Stop being so insecure people.

I WANT SOME BUTTS

F-14, dumbass.