Why is she so poor? I actually feel bad for her because she's way passed her prime

Why is she so poor? I actually feel bad for her because she's way passed her prime

she has more money than i do

how much do you have?

$100 roughly

compared to me she is doing ok.

she never did capeshit, she just did gay relationship movies,

so she deserves to be poor for not being in DC movies and showing her tits

Richer than me.

Ah! I think it's about right.

She's only been good at mean girls and that romance movie she did with Ryan gosling that every side chick has made me watch with them

>ywn be rachel mcadams sugardaddy

she's probably fuming with jealousy over jlaw and vikander. I see her ride her bike in Toronto sometimes she seems to live a low key life

>as much as SCIENCE BITCH

She got paid less than a man would for the same roles, duh.

Wage gap and sexism.

I would have to work for 372 years at my job for my after tax income to match hers.

I thought he would be way wealthier than that desu

>all my waifus are poor

what happened to the money in hollywood i actually thought they were loaded but i guess not . fucking martin shkreli has 100 million

Most of her roles have been in low-key movies. She didn't jump on the blockbuster bandwagon when she could have.
Also, she tries to avoid being mega famous.
Would wife/10.

canuck dollar exchange rate is harsh

What major roles has she ever had in financially successful films?

Wedding Crashers and Mean Girls are probably the most profitable films she's ever been in and literally any pretty actress could have played her role in both.

I like her but she hasn't exactly demonstrated she can carry a film.

Her income isn't surprising to me.

Yet Jessica Chastain complains about Muh wage gap

I liked her in About Time, that movie was great

women actors are less rich because men get more leads in top selling movies. like action etc.

I would pay to be that poor

In what fucking world does $16 million make someone poor?

I know it's Hollywood, but we shouldn't compare finances with movie stars. I could live a lifetime on what she makes on a 4-week shoot.

How sexist of me to vote with my money. Next time I'll give my money to a single mother.

$16 mil for really only doing 1 notable thing in your career, and you weren't even the most important character, is pretty good.

In America, all are rich. Eat many potatoes.

Are you kidding me? She's filthy rich. You will never see that much money your whole life.

lelelele

this still upsets me

Considering the average American makes 1.4 million in an entire lifetime, that's not bad for being in movies for a decade or so.

yea when you put it like that

Nice b8, but reminder that once you cross a threshold in money, then some of that money can just make more money, probably with the help of a money man. Her kid will be set with a trust. Rachel is fine.

the average american makes 6 million in their lifetime. if your smart with your money you absolutely can make this much and if you make 6 figures and live frugally and invest wisely you can make bank. but your a defeatist and will be poor forever

By comparison Cranston is worth *only* $30 mil and he was the main character of BB and has done far more things than just BB

damn I used to be jealous of this guy he's like 40 with that. I know lawyers with more money in their 20s

>the average american makes 6 million in their lifetime.

The median HOUSEHOLD income is ~55k

55k * 45 years of work = 2.475 million

If his character last the 3 film story arc I'm sure his money situation will be fine

>1 source of income

user this is why you'll never make it

>marrying

>thinking that's what i meant

I wasn't talking about myself I was merely pointing out your stat is objectively wrong when you talk about how well off the average American is

based goose. but really anything more than 10 million is gravy desu

I'm American and poor. Please don't vote Trump, I'll be poorer.

Working two full time jobs for 45 years seems stupid as fuck.

She's gonna be a doctor/nurse in Doctor Strange apparently. So maybe $1 mil or so more

user im not even him but are retarded if you think that's what he meant... please lurk /biz/ and come back when you know what he's talking about

This one here is pretty sad. This dude has been acting since he was a kid and was even on a forgetable jewy TV show and all his for his work is 6 MULLION

Hahahaha, can I have a loan?

underage pls go or your mentally challenged

look at that JUST potential though

at 55k a year you aren't going to make dick in real estate, which is 90% of what /biz/ recommends, the rest being index funds, which, yeah, will grow what you can put away, which won't be much unless you live where its cheap to live and live super frugally.

He's a 'that guy' though. They never earn much.

dude other than numbers he hasn't done anything

I FOUND A WAY

seriously? he was in star wars, there's no merch money coming his way?

top kek

Just

Disney went maximum Jew

I think this batch of actors is getting less than Harrison Ford and crew got back in the original trilogy, despite being literal unknowns

everyone knows it goes

athletes > pop stars > show creators > producers > directors > writers > theme song writers > actors

been like this for time

She should marry Tom Cruise for 15 months and then take half his money

They have no reason to complain though, being in a main series Star Wars movie is a great career boost. With one movie they went from nobodies to world famous actors. Just look at the success that (some of) the original star wars cast went on to have after the movies.

and he's also a manlet

j...just?

Athletes and pop stars are usually the ones that go broke

because they are usually the most retarded. they earn the most though

;_;

>12 million
>complaining about not getting paid enough

I wish I had 12 million. The things I'd do, not just for myself but for humanity overall...

its Biels own fault
I'm sure she could have been cast in any movie that need a hot chick and/or tough chick and she seemed to not care

or she had a terrible agent

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
EL JUSTO
DANNYBOYTBH
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
FORCEO MEMEO
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

>literally zero posts of rachel glorious ass

fuck this board

i wish she show bare bum in true detective

Isn't he the jew elf from The Santa Clause?

will a picture of her glorious powerstance suffice?

I could live off less than $3 million for the rest of my life so I think she's fine.

>tfw I don't even have $16 dollars in my bank account

She's still at her prime, butthead.

rachel go to sleep its almost midnight in toronto

>past her prime
Naw, now she's prime MILF

Has Oscar gone on break? He was in a ton of movies and this year suddenly nothing.

How the fuck are you niggers so poor?

Like for real?

3 million is $100k/year for 30 years. Could you seriously NOT live off that?

>not just for myself but for humanity overall...

You'll get no likes here, Shlomo

I plan to live more than 30 more years, so no.

I'm willing to take any donations if you're so rich.

>Do it for the exposure!!

No, they're getting drilled hard.

Lupita Nyongo was supposed to be the hottest new shit after getting that Oscar, where are all her film roles?

She's basically a voice actress now.

Most people keep living after they stop working too, so they save during their working years. You could do the same unless you spend all 100k every year.

Fine, then 50k/year over 60 years. That's still more than the average american makes. You couldn't live off that?

Not with inflation, no.

Well for one thing I don't work. I suffer from major depression, social anxiety and had insomnia for years. I have to take sleeping pills but they don't really work. I see a therapist once a week and a psychiatrist once a month

I'm afraid of the world and life in general and will probably kill myself after my parents die

>After the role of a lifetime, I've been...

JUST invest my earnings in a well diversified portfolio and exercise fiscal restraint.

>major depression, social anxiety and had insomnia
literally meme disorders

But aside from BB and Malcolm he really hasn't done many big projects

I'm an average wagecuck with no college education. Well, no worthwhile education.

Just blow all your inheritance traveling the world and banging hookers before you do. Throw yourself into the wolf's den and let it tear you apart. It's what I'm gonna do.

I doubt there is much call for her. Can probably get a role in the Black Panther movie.

How much inflation are you expecting? Also, you'll obviously not be keeping that money as hard cash the entire time.

>I suffer from major depression, social anxiety and had insomnia for years

AKA I'm a fucking useless piece of shit.

CASH