RIVER PHOENIX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khl7hGkrUuY
youtube.com/watch?v=GdtfcOlr0tk
vocaroo.com/i/s1YAP9tboctc
youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=khl7hGkrUuY

>lets speedball on Halloween while Johnny depp plays guitar on stage outside of Johnny depps club

DUDE DRUGS LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=GdtfcOlr0tk

This dispatcher is such a dick.
He sounds so condescending when he tells him you only give mouth to mouth to people that aren't breathing.

imagine you take 100 of those calls a day than come back to me and tell me the dispatcher is a dick

he a dick

I don't believe narcan was invented back than poor guy would have been alive if he OD today

He'll never be an ol man river

I work as a dispatcher.

You have to keep your tone neutral because if not you just feed the panic. Unfortunately when most people keep their voices neutral they sound like assholes.

Also like said you take calls like this all day.

He looks like he was going bald in that pic, maybe that's why he killed himself with drugs.

I'M ON THE DRUG
I'M ON THE DRUG
I'M ON THE DRUG THAT KILLED RIVER PHOENIX

he probably would've survived if they didn't send a monkey to do medical work on him

I've always thought it'd be a good idea for dispatchers to huff helium when taking calls, you know, lighten to mood a little and keep everyone calm

>dispatch bros

Honestly it's not the traumatic calls that are that bad. It's the old people.

I get fucking calls on an emergency phone line for shit like "My neighbor's dog is barking at 3 in the afternoon," or "I need the number to Wal-mart!"

dr. bananas

also btw this pic is just a news re inactment

>mfw a caller says "YOU JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT MY SITUATION."

vocaroo.com/i/s1YAP9tboctc
kek

>angel gabriel gives him a halo
>YOU OD'd TODAY SON, DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO LIKE IT

tf was the recording

Came in here to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI

River was one of the few child actors to grow up hot ;_;

Including the Viper Room green was a nice touch. (not a dispatcher bro, but someone who has been to the Viper Room.)