A Chris-chan documentary exists, it's only a student film but it's an okay watch

a Chris-chan documentary exists, it's only a student film but it's an okay watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tS8OOHFYkAA
youtube.com/watch?v=gMMl48jUgyc
youtube.com/watch?v=pcDotlrD5JE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course.

He's still doing this? What is the context of this?

he's autistic as fuck

What's gonna happen when Barb inevitably dies?

>there will never be a chris chan biopic starring daniel day lewis

From what I know, he's trying to be a sperm donor to a lesbian couple(don't know if trolls, assuming yes), then they were doing a stream(I think?) and some guy came in and started questioning Chris' skills as a sperm donor. Chris issued a challenge to the guy where they would both make a video to show off their skills and he had a strawpoll so people could vote on who was best. Chris made this, the guy made a video where he puts his dick in a plastic doll and cums on it.

Look at his latest video where hes asking for donations to buy 100 dollars of some medicine.

She appears in it.

Just look at the way she looks at him. Its fucking sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=tS8OOHFYkAA

Such an unimaginable level of depravity. He will never change.

Either Herzog or Louis Theroux. Though I think Louis would lose patience with Chris.

GET A JOB AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOTHER YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT

If you think that's sad, wait till you see this:
youtube.com/watch?v=gMMl48jUgyc

If Chris were my son, I'd want to die.

Sup Forums children pls go

She legitimately looks like a corpse. What the fuck?!

youtube.com/watch?v=pcDotlrD5JE

Pure kino

I wonder if the person who interviewed him for TV when he was a kid now knows what he became.

>he has to ask twice
Chris has a massive following, a large portion of which is at least somewhat sympathetic to his condition, and he seriously can't raise a hundred dollars for a legitimate cause? Is he e-beg scumming here?

i just want a harmony korine piece on a character based off chris chan and masaokis

>please

He just needs $100. What's he wasting his monthly tugboat on if he can't spare 100 dollars for his mom's medicine?

God this made me sad. Do you guys feel sorry for him at all? Or no sympathy at all? I use to absolutely despise him, but over the last few years, I've begin to really feel sorry for him.

True. He could sell his PS4 for that much in a heartbeat if it were a true emergency.

masaokis is like the exact opposite of chris-chan. He might be autistic, but it hasn't stopped him from becoming a successful lawyer.

The worst thing is that hes using that donation money for himself isnt he?

I saw some post on his facebook that said that he used half of the credit given by the bank so he could catch up on some toy collection or whatever.

serious question here

is "chris-chan" a common nickname americans give to people named Chris?

I'm pretty sure its a combination of the japanese term -chan and his last name being chandler

He used it himself in the past.

>she
its a fucking man!!

We meant his mother you fucking turbo autist.

>Do you guys feel sorry for him at all?

Not really. I view his life not as a series of tragic episodes, but as an ongoing & expanding project. I don't see him in terms of a man who's life is falling apart as much as a subject who is participating in and helping to build an unprecendented information-era experiment. Something almost like the Truman Show. Think of it this way: CWC is perhaps the most well-documented human life in the history of the world. CWC isn't as amazing to me as everything that's sprung up around him. The wiki, the trolls who dedicate hours upon hours to stringing him along, the discussions etc... Taken all together its incredible.

And let's get honest. We all know how the story ends. CWC can't take care of himself. It can only really end one way. It's about the journey. Everything he does up to that fateful end.

but i've heard a few Chriss being called that, that's why i'm asking

The question remains.

Will he be able to survive or will the Legend vanish in the mist of chaos? Can he rise again?

They're probably just weebs

I thought he was living a quiet life as a tomgirl. Turns out he's still doing stuff like the video in the OP. He'll never learn. There will always be a Chris Chan.

I am more concerned about that sonic thing in the back

Ah, that sculpture is classic.

thats some primal level spooks