What did they meme by this?

What did they meme by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbA3jxab4A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Taylor swift is disgusting. She's literally a flag pole. No ass. No tits. No curves. Just straight up and down. She only looks "pretty " and "cute" when she's caked in makeup and photographed from the right angle. She's a clingy, obsessed slut that has a new boyfriend every month. She gives off the "good girl" vibe. But she's a fucking whore that's gone through like 15 guys in the past 4 years

What about Pepe and Wojack?

>triggered

It's okay bro! I'm sad that Taylor doesn't fuck me too.

you shut your whore mouth

She's nothing special but you didn't need to say it in so many words. The quintessential basic bitch.

Jesus, hasn't been like a week since she broke up with that other guy?

Props to Tom though, she's hot and seems like she'd be insecure at sex, so therefore a maniac.

She's been with so many guys. Like most people have had a lot of flings, but nobody is really as public about it. Just strange.

I'd guess that not much being said would mean she's probably either incredibly freaky, or incredibly sweet.

Why is she such a cockhungry slut? I bet she's said "i love you" to 30 guys at least .

Its like she's fucked the entire PSG squad and still pretends to be a virginal Princess.

And they've ALL been white.

Coincidence???

> she's hot and seems like she'd be insecure at sex

Lmao. Taylor Swift is a massive slut. Haven't you noticed she's had dozens of famous bfs? And that's just the guys we know about.

she's a hollywood stacy roastie, has she ever dated someone that wasn't at least a C lister?

>And they've ALL been white.

You sure?

working making albums and touring isn't really conducive to serious relationships. I mean what's she going to do, get pregnant and settle down instead of making millions of dollars? if she was a man no one would even consider promiscuity worthy of comment.

What does that have to do with anything? She's had a lot of partners, so she's a slut. If you wanna whine about double standards go to tumblr.

He actually mentions "Pedro" in the article

They're all famous so they're all arranged and done for monetary reasons. Right now Tom Hiddlestons team is trying to secure him as the next Bond

I see Sup Forums still doesn't know what a roastie actually means

>its a taylor swift sings about her ex episode

Someone make them look like pepe

>whore that's gone through like 1500 guys in the past 4 years
ftfy

Yeah, sure. Because Swift fans are also massive Bond fans.

>8 guys in 8 years is a lot

Kill yourselves man children

>Bong "media"

>I bet she's said "i love you" to 3000 guys at least.
ftfy

BUT I CLAIMED HER ;_;

>8 guys

lmao

>Taylor Lautner
>straight

Metrosexual twinks are in right now. That what every teenager looks like now and it gets them mad pussy.

Doesn't get them mad dignity or self-respect, though

You gotta be kidding right?
1. 15 partners in several years is arguably not that much
2. In reality she obviously datem much much MUCH more. Like it should be AT LEAST 70, more likely 300-500

posting on an online anonymous basque towel knitting imageboard will though

Absolutely destroyed

>15 partners in several years, doesn't make a woman a loose-cunted slut with no dignity whatsoever

Wew lad. America.

>15 partners in several years is arguably not that much

Dude, that's fucking whore territory, and I'm not some /r9k/ woman hater either.

>thinks they all fucked

Jake was the first to fuck her

They're mad because she isnt dating a black guy.
Also the guardian is a leftcuck newspaper no surprise here

15 partners in an entire lifetime is a huge amount.

They might if her bf is playing Bond.

15 partners means that she has serious commitment issues and was most likely fucked by her dad.

Or she never got over being JAKED.

>Dating someone means they fucked

Found the shut-in children

>adult
>date
>not fuck

No it isn't, it's normal. Especially when you're worshipped by hundreds of millions and you can pick any guy you want. If it were a guy would you care?

You're not trull dating if you're not fucking, son. You'll learn when you start high school.

Not when you're attractive, and especially not for celebrities.

Well guess what. All women in the world can be divided in precisely two groups: ugly insecure virgins, and those who had 20+ partners by the age of 26. This is reality, anything else is a dream.

1. She's in her 20s. 15 guys (that we know of) is a lot.
2. She's not a guy, she's a girl. Girls who have lots of partners = sluts.

That's why you get them when they're still young, before they've been used up. I took the virginity of a high school girl last year. Shit was so cash.

This board is either trolling or delusional. There are virtually NO women on entire planet who would lose their virginity and not have AT LEAST 20 partners by the age of 30 yo. And at least 60 in a lifetime.

It's really not a lot for normal people. Your double standards about gender is ridiculous and people would laugh in your face about it if you said that in real life

Friendly reminder that Taylor Swift is a talentless, starfish slut

Virgins have warped perceptions about reality. They aren't trolling

>having a photo with someone means they dated

What a retarded list

I-is that your hand user?

lol did she really bang the kid from one direction?

It's normal for guys, not girls. I live in a country that hasn't been assfucked by feminazis yet, so no one would give a fuck if I called a slut a slut.

Get mad, roastie.

>a woman fucking more than 5 men

Enjoy your 80% divorce rate brush. How do the Mexicans say it again, EL JUSTO?

truth

He's 22, hardly a kid.

>doesn't know what roastie actually means

Found Mexican dannyboytbh

Is it true she's saving herself for marriage?

She was a lot hotter when she was 15.

So which number were you?

we aren't all still in middle school user

Even though most of her songs are about sex, Rihanna is by a better person than Taylor Swift because she's more true to who she is

plus Rihanna is incredibly hot

Might be, which would explain the derth of credible pernicious stories relating to her promiscuity.

Yep. That's why she can't keep a boyfriend.

You should admit her music is pretty good. Even though she's the worst person on planet currently alive, her music is pretty good. If you don't think about lyrics. Or listen something neutral like shake it off. Or... or... uhh never mind, this bitch is terrible.

SHES SO FUCKING GROSS
HER SHITTY DISGUSTING FACE JUST ENRAGES ME
rrrrrrrrrrrrrEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Rihanna is incredibly hot
she looks like a martian

this.

I would dilute my white genes with her.

Yes, which explains why she's such a bitch to everybody. She needs to get laid and relax.

Bro men and women going through 15 partners by the time they graduate highschool is pretty normal. I dont know what kind of beta cucks told you otherwise.

I would have Rihanna over Taylor any day of the fucking week
Billion times better in bed at any rate

>this is a 10/10 on Sup Forums

then i would fuck her to mars and back

>Rihanna is incredibly hot

she's a fridge with small tits

>one of her most famous and earliest songs is about the high school football captain dating a bitch and needs someone more humble
>Taylor has become that exact bitch instead of the humble one

No. Her music is shit. Standard, 4/4 time-signature ditties with simplistic melody, lyrics, singing and percussion. She's the "country Sesame Street" of music and the sooner she dies of gonnorhea, the better.

THIS is real music.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbA3jxab4A0

how do I get to grab rihanna's ass?

wait where the fuck do they get this information? Can she not sue them for writing this made up bull?

So stop having relationships then

Guys yes, women no. I know hot chicks that graduated HS as virgins. I guess it's okay to be a cum dumpster in the US though. Enjoy your AIDS, divorce and alimony.

I just googled young taylor swift out of curiosity and jesus fucking christ. Why did you made me pedophile user? I was a normal person until today. Fuck you, you ruined my life!

WTF
I swear she had more hips

>15 year old girl
>paedophile

Retard.

What?! No way

jew magic.

You just do it
She has said several times that she loves to be dominated

i thought it was just a general insult against women, specifically those who have had decent amounts of sex or possibly even have children (hence their vag would look beaten up)

You couldn't even fucking finish reading his post

Jesus Christ

>15 guys in the past 4 years

As if this is even an issue

interesting.

I want to try it and see how fast her bodyguards kill me.

>implying Taylor can compete with this

Literally perfect.

But I like simple music, my ears likes it.

>saying "I love you" to 15 different guys over the course of 4 years and writing breakup songs about each and every one