Ideas for the sequel?

Ideas for the sequel?

>Resurrect other extinct animals like mammoths etc, maybe pit them against dinosaurs
>Giant crocodiles, giant snakes from millions of yeas ago

>Tfw scientists probably could resurrect the mammoth right fucking now but can't because everyone would take issue with it

it's obvious the new dinos are half human. There's gonna be hybrids of all types in the next ones

>giant crocs

TOO SOON OP

RIPERONNIS LITTLE BOY :'(

Insects from back in the day. That would be good, like a giant centipede eating it's way through a t rex corpse

square cube law says hello, or whatever the fuck, but basically those insects couldn't get enough oxygen to even survive today.

I think dinosaurs could maybe, but not the fuckhuge ones like brontos

2 years later.
They will improve park tech even more.
More hybrids.
Bryce is fired.
Old crew gone from park.
Many demos against it.

"People fear what they dont understand"

The last fatass from ingen had a disciple who now follows his footsteps and wants to mobilize the park as nature has evolved the perfect killing machines and hybrids work out.

Protagonist has to stop this and close the park?

Oxygen dome with viewing windows. The insects get out and only live long enough to eat people's faces

Or gmo them

>Dinosaurs are now weapons
>Raptors killing jihadis in caves
>Chris Prat now has an army of raptors, able to suck his dick and cut his toenails
>movie all about stopping ISIS

timestamp this

who's against it? bible thumpers? libs?

Ye
Now rides indominus

>army dude's company goes to island and takes hundreds of dinosaurs to train them
>they escape in some small everytown USA

Hey bro, that's a nice roll

WHAT A FUCKIN WASTE

Avp: recquim

WASTED

>6 8's
>not 8 8's

Big deal you fucking faggot. Call me when you have something to show for yourself.

Excuse me, I heard this was a dubs thread?

Mm
Why not a sports movie?
Balls of steel

71111111 soon

I want to say they sequenced the genome from those freeze dried mammoth corpses they pulled out of the siberian tundra.

I remember they were talking about trying to clone one, but i have to assume its hard to find viable cells.

>INGEN recovers the big water dino to get indominus DNA from its intestines
>recovers half digested samples
>clones it
>turns out that hot chick's DNA was mixed in with it
>they make a hungry, ravenous 50 foot tall version of her
>she goes ballistic

I read that dinosaurs wouldn't be ablw to breathe either. Like they didn't have diaphragms so in the thinner atmosphere they couldnt pull enough air into their lungs in a breath.

Ye.
They need fresh bonemarrow

Ah. Mediocre.

alien dinosaurs desu

>attack of the 50ft dinosaur woman
i'd watch it

DUDE REALISM IN CGI SUMMER BLOCKBUSTERS LMAO

It's already written and it's fucking stupid.
> Wu sells DNA to military
> it gets out into the market
> companies making pygmy dinos
That's all we know so far but I fucking hate it. So far removed from literally anything JP could have ever been. Chrichton would have pulled back a long fucking time ago.

Alrite new hero is a special forces who have to detonate east asian facilities while dodging military and saurs

Mechas vs saurs

I know plot now " ** "
In the real world groups of potheads are gathering to worship the dinosaurs and make up plans to set them free because they believe they belong in our time.
Park shuts down
We see redneck fuck up security like in first movie.
Now the protagonist must eliminate hippies and catch all dinos before they fuck up the city like in lost world

No they can't. They're just shilling for more funding.

No fights no escapes. Just Chris Pratt and Aunt Claire taking their new born daughter for a walk through the park. They eat ice cream

>It's fiction so no logic should be applied to it whatsoever

why doesn't the next movie have space aliens come and abduct dinosaurs to experiment on?

The idea of using raptors to fight terrorists was the dumbest fucking thing in the movie. They cost a few million dollars each to produce and they can be killed by bullets. Where's the fucking logic in it? Just use Irish Wolfhounds for the same result.

Bury it... Fucking movie was atrocious

Nah it's because no one gives a shit. No one cares to pay for it.

There are regulations entirely prohibiting human cloning, but nothing against a species like that (even extinct). There ARE regulations, but it's just to make sure some WWZ/28 Days Later type situation doesn't happen.

I spent 6 months writing a paper on that shit, mang.

All the money is invested in oil production, and similar economically viable shit.

Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman™, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post. It is of high quality™, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality™ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on Sup Forums, it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits, for it is a matter of religious importance.

So, after all this patience and discussion, I will now check your repeating digits. Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave. I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them. The reason? More digits must be checked.

I've always been legit spooked by dinosaurs. They're fucking MONSTERS that are proven to have existed. It's so fucked up. I had nightmares over history and discovery channel shows about them as well as the JP movies as a kid. Call me a fuckboi but I haven't watched this yet and despite no doubt cheesy acting the CGI looks good so I think it's going to fuck my shit up mentally more than any horror movie (I haven't watched it yet but am going to).

Anyone else here know this feel?

Mm also training them to eat sandnigger

>see a dumb post
>notice it's got like 8 replies
>go down to see if maybe I missed something
>all of my wat at this stupid fucking get jerkfest

No you sound like a massive faggot

>tfw there is an unknown cure for cancer and balding and a natural insane growth protein for penis and over all height all hidden in delicious mammoth bone marrow.

Mm

6 8"s

There ARE reasons against things like that, but as long as you keep it contained with literally no interaction (no flea/mosquito bite and air regulation) there's no issue.

The biggest worry is extinction level contagions.

But both bible thumpers and libs would both be against it.

Why? JW was dumb.

Wouldn't there be problems bringing back almost anything that's extinct because it was tailored for an environment (including things like the micro-organisms of that environment effecting it's skin or digestion and all sorts) that no longer exists? Unless the animal having a poor quality of life is okay because muh tourist attraction. Or am I fucktarded?

To be sorry, I feel more sorry for the Alligator that ate the kid than I do the little boy he ate.

Not his fault the parents were dumb enough to send their two year old son unsupervised into his territory. He was just doing what he does, and will now probably be hunted down for defending his turf like a proper Alligator.

Seriously, though... there's like billions of dollars in synthetic/biological engineering $$ bullshit, but the ones with actual resources don't do any actual exploring.

I bet it feels good knowing that Ahkmed Jihad can develop shit to drive the human race to extinction in his garage, but no one can be assed to fund a cure for it. We could do it all, probably, but no one cares unless there's a ocean full of money in it.

At least we've got that private space program dude, he's okay I think.

No you're not fucktarded lol. That would be a foreseeable thing, but if we were to bring them back in a controlled environment I have no doubt we could eventually bring them back.

Look at it like this... humans go extinct. Would you rather we stay that way, or some intelligence come around and revive us through trial and error (meaning some or many of us die)?

In the setting of Jurassic Park that's shitty, but if we were given ample space like in World I don't think I'd mind. Although they were regulated in World, so that kinda sucks...

This shit happens every day. The only reason I see that this is a big deal in current events is that it was at a Disney facility.

The same deal with that island they had. Some people got some flesh-eating disease from swimming in a tropical place.

>whaaaaaat? humans aren't able to survive everywhere????
Big fucking surprise.

Sure it's tragic, but that's fucking life. Nut up.

Thisor thisSeriously given enough resources it probably wouldn't even take that much time for us to do it, fucking today. Just no one gives a shit.

>give them a dome with a controlled environment
easy
>gmo the fuck outta them so they can actually run wild like in all the Jurassic movies
a bit fucking harder, but still we could easily do it with our tech/resources today.

Honestly we could have a Jurassic Park/World today, just no one gives a shit... they'd rather watch a movie about it.

Yeah that was pretty dumb. I understand maybe if you thought you could train and mass produce them in a sort of police canine unit type thing, but... yeah fucking right.

Although, what does a canine in a police unit cost to train and maintain? I know that after all is done a military trained canine has cost like 100-150k. Maybe a raptor that would last longer might be better. They're smarter, they could be trained to dodge bullets and things like that, they could be trained to avoid rpg's and icd's... they'd be less disposable due to initial cost, but the more I thought about it during this post the better the idea sounds.

Because that's already being made

> but I don't want to cure cancer I want to turn people into dinosaurs

>have the total mastery of genetics required to build life from nothing
>make dinosaurs
>put them in a themepark

How about, in the sequels, they actually articulate some of the repercussions of that total mastery of genetic engineering they've got, and do something other than make dinosaurs?