Britain First

>Britain First

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence
gunviolencearchive.org/methodology
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She'll eat some soup and get back up on her feet, nothing to worry about

>guardian

>not binning it

Crazy ol' coot.

>another shooting in the UK
When will the madness end
We need serious restrictions on Labour and Labour supporters now

Why would you shoot a woman before throwing her to of a knife?

Gun control works! America should ban guns like the British Caliphate so we be safe! :^)

This is the worst false flag I've ever seen.

his exact words were "I ALIGN WITH THE POLITICAL PARTY BRITAIN FIRST. I SURE HOPE THIS NON-FATAL ATTACK HAS NO IMPACT ON THE REFERENDUM IN A WEEK'S TIME"

trust me, mr. abdullah himself attested to this

>this happens days before the Brexit vote, at a time when the out campaign has massive momentum
such an obvious false flag

Go on then, how are you voting
>massive argument with my dad because I said I wanted to vote leave

Fuck off

Good Sup Forums thread.

both sides have valid points that can't be verified with facts because there aren't any. I'm voting remain but would like there to be a better deal for the UK.

Immigration-wise: you're never going to stop immigrants and it's not just the UK bearing the brunt of asylum seekers. Becoming a walled garden isn't realistic.

>Another religion of peace shooting
>Media spins it to be a white nationalist instead because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Remain. Anyone voting leave can't see the forest for the trees as far as I'm concerned.

truly a quality television and film thread

>television and film

Too late, that's the story that everyone will run with now. Brexit supporters literally support murdering women

you can never provide an argument to support this position

>you're never going to stop immigrants
yeah you're immigrants are some intangible force that can't be interfered with

It was a fucking white male that shot her.

If only guns were banned, this tragedy could have been avoided

>an island
>never stop immigrants

Was going to vote leave but then The Sun joined the campaign and now this. Just going to stick with our lot now I think

>Islam will conquer Britain first, then the world!

>le false flag

we have things called boats, planes and cars.

Don't tell me you have a moat around your house.

I read he shouted "If Britain can't Brexit then I'll exit you from this world! Farage Akbar!"

Wasn't a muzzie who shot, but a muzzie is claiming (and media loves it) that the shooter yelled britain first.
However, big surprise, mudskins are lieing pieces of shit and the guy wasn't even at the scene but in a traffic jam.
Not even joking.

Reminder that they've had 8 shootings in the last two weeks. That's more than what Britain has had in a few decades.

Scotland Part Deux

Everyone whackin their chest on how nationalistic they are, but gonna vote Stay, because they need dat eu money fo dem programs

>fatal shooting involving Asian youths
>police are investigating reports of Islamaphobia in response to the attacks
>prosecutions are underway to catch those vile internet racists
>Labour PM says, "We shouldn't use this as an excuse to be critical of immigration, you racists."

>stabbing involving unidentified man
>police are investigating rumors that stabber was totally a racist Brexit bully
>prosecutions are underway to catch this vile stabbing racist
>Labour PM says, "We should remember that such violence is typical of those critical of immigration, you racists."

>don't forget to pay your TV license

It's a good thing he shouted his political alignment before the attack or else we would never know why he attacked her.

>it's a %72.41 white nation calls an %87 white nation non-white episode

MASS shootings. regular shootings happen daily.

They actually had 1000 mass shootings over the last 1,260 days:
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence

>go to America
>get shot
>get mass shot on weekends

>Don't tell me you have a moat around your house.

>he doesn't have a moat with a drawbridge

A boat needs a landing. Landings can be manned. Immigrants can be turned around.

You are an idiot.

Institutional liberalism famalam, europe has historically been one of the most volatile regions in the world in terms of nationhood and conflict. Constantly changing borders, constantly warring with one another. The economic interdependence created by the EU makes war among its members unthinkable. Losing one of the eu3 via brexit threatens the stability of the european project and undermines seven decades of peace on the european mainland. That's the big picture farage and Sup Forums are unable to see, because you can't imagine a britain that goes to war with france because all you've ever known is an EU. You can never provide a disadvantage of EU membership that trumps this. And you can never name an advantage of leaving the EU that trumps all the disadvantages that come from it - the UK will be a pariah state, your national currency will tank, foreign economies will be reluctant to invest in britain, you'll be shut out of multilateral security talks, you won't be the US's right hand man anymore.

You anti-globalists are leaving in some 1930s delusion that it's not too late to get out. You can get off the globalization train like you can jump out of a car moving at 80mph - love it or hate it, it's happening, and you need to learn to live within it. The UK can't fend for itself, and that's just a fact.

>tfw bought a DIY moat kit from Homebase
>tfw they still haven't sent around a handyman to install it
fml

>spouting that old shooting tracker stat that isn't based on reality, made up on reddit and actually includes bb gun violence

>war
So who will be fighting who then.
Provide some evidence indicating possible future warfare between former member states

man, i just got why they call it brexit.
>brEXIT

wew lad

>war
No evidence for this.
>And you can never name an advantage of leaving the EU that trumps all the disadvantages that come from it - the UK will be a pariah state, your national currency will tank, foreign economies will be reluctant to invest in britain, you'll be shut out of multilateral security talks, you won't be the US's right hand man anymore.
Or this. You're spouting empty rhetoric without providing any facts. Typical.

>evidence indicating future warfare
The years 1400-1945.

The cute thing is you probably think that's an argument.

Brexit - Breivik, coincidence?

Really makes you think

>nuh uhhh you have more shootings than me ;^)

>staying in an abusive relationship

I mean it's current year guys, we won't have a war in current year! Praise be Putin

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the UK never bought into the Euro horseshit at all, did they? They kept the pound?

Europe deserves to be taken over by muzzies, desu. Handing over your national coin to another country is the dumbest thing ever done.

gunviolencearchive.org/methodology

it's very real. When will guncucks learn?

A lot of good banning assault knives did you, Bongistan.

Oh so it's Putin that necessitates a union? Definitely need the EU for that after all there was no such thing as NATO before it.

You want me to look into my crystal ball? I bet you think NATO is a waste of money too. I can't prove the counterfactual, I don't know what post-WWII europe looks like absent a a european coal and steel community, and I also can't effectively summarise regime theory and rational functionalism in 2000 characters.