Have you watched MEW's new show Braindead?

its political satire + brain eating aliens. First episode was a bit slow but overall I liked it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnlOD4j3JlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's too cute to drop.

>CBS

post her feet

5'8

i think they're both the same size

surely this is just a rip off of izombie?

Nope. Completely different. Think more invasion of the body snatchers.

Would you suck her soles?

not only would I suck her soles but I would create a multi dimensional rift in time and space to bring in myself from other realities who aren't currently sucking her soles so that all of I could suck her soles

"leave solekino to me."

Yup. Much more like Invasion of the Body Snatchers. There was even "my husband isn't my husband" dialogue like from the newest remake.

wait, this show isnt about VR diving into dead peoples brains?

breh

>no ass

Bahaha oh wow, a fatty with no ass. I've seen it all now.

>no ass

What are you talking about?

I saw the first ep, I hope it becomes scarier and gets more tense.

Also, what did Monk get out of his head ? Half a brain ? Full brain ?

>ywn take turns on her with your highschool pals at your Man Initiation Ceremony

Oh shit nvm. damn.

>ywn be this guy

>>no ass

If he hovers any harder he'll hit outer space.

This shit needs to get cancelled so she can get desperate and do nudity.

>dat hoverhand

He should've taken life by the balls and "accidentally" put his hand on her ass.

The hover is real

>heels

Looks awesome!
Saoirse also has a lot of movies in the work

Come on!, I already fapped...sigh...*unzips*

what kinda show is it? is it a more serious tone or what

i thought mew was too big for tv nowadays

>you can see her underwear

what a slut

10/10 get help

>she'll never sexually harass you and force you to lick her face
>she'll never stroke your hair while you have a mental breakdown
>she'll never make you join her cult

why even live desu

Does anyone else just like whisper her name or things like "I love mewmew" to themselves throughout the day?

good taste lad

>mfw I was there
>mfw I tried to be an Alpha and put my head on her waist but she jumped back in horror
flew too close to the son

it was pretty good imho, the brain pop scene was pretty disturbing for me. I knew it would pop on the second touch and it still spooped me.

is this faglord seriously hoverhanding MEW? jesus fucking christ.

Its serious with a comedic edge.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnlOD4j3JlQ

it was worth a try m8

are you 4'6 or something? you tried to bend down and put your head on her waist?

Faults was a fantastic movie.

looks pretty cheesy but i'll give it a look

I liked it. It was interesting and humor reminded me of "Mars attacks" or "MIB".

I tried to flirt too. I swear I'm not autistic but I have asthma and was nervous so I sounded like the wheelchair kid from Malcolm in the middle
5'8 same as her but she was in heels so I might as well have been 2 feet tall.

agreed. underrated imo

not like you proof or anything but be glad you even got near her. most of us will NEVER EVER see her.

You for real? Did you smiled and told you that you like her work before trying to feel her ass?

her*

have*

damn user

right in the feels

I have photographic evidence of the worst moment of my life but I wont be sharing

i'm in this pic btw

>me on the far right contemplating the tragedy of being so close to and yet so far away from perfection
>I stand before a fundamentally and structurally perfect circle, not hand drawn with time and precision but described upon the surface of our reality by a nonchalant flick of ink onto a blank surface, unrefinable chaos birthing unfathomable beauty and I can't even see her feet

I found you bro

Fedora redditorin the back or the first guy on the right that looks like he is thinking about MEWs tits.

user i...

she needs to chew more gum. her cheeks have gotten fat

The only thing I want in life, literally the only thing, is to be her slave. I want to submit myself completely to her. Why can't this happen

Actually I'd say the guy with the long black hair in the grey shirt, left of centre
Kind of looks like he thinks he looks really good but actually he doesn't

He probably masturbated 10 times after this episode.

Blame Lincoln.

literally every guy in this picture is thinking the exact same thing. even some of the women.

she knows shes perfect..

>MEW will never grind her asshole on your face

first or fourth guy on the right

I would ask her on a date, introduce myself to her parents, take her out and be real nice and sweet and treat her right, if you catch my drift...

I just want her to strip me naked, put me in chastity, and have a leash around my neck that she drags me around by. She'd keep me penned up all day when she's out and when she comes home, if I've been a good boy she'll let me lick her sweaty feet and maybe, maybe, touch myself a little, but only if I was really extra good. Then I'd get to sleep at the foot of her bed.

>She will never frame your face in a toilet seat and demand you kneel down whenever she has to use it

Just nuclear bomb me already

>dat panty line

>she will never be my gf
life is a cruel fate

Why isn't she a bigger star? You could say can't act but come on Marilyn Monroe could barely act. I you are a perfect woman you should kinda get SOME good roles right? Did feminism cause this?

I'm not even a footfag but those are some fine feet

She doesn't want to be in big budget things.

sup Sup Forums, stop drooling over my waifu and watch faults already. Thanks.

Her husband is literally the textbook definition of a cuck.

>can't act

opinion discarded

HOW AND WHY?

MORE

Has her pussy been shown yet? I bet it's an innie with a slightly bushy landing strip.

Sup Forums is terrible when it comes to identifying a good ass. There are tons of black actresses with better asses than this slut. Just another overrated white bitch.

Wasn't there something about her cheating on him?

Let's see one then

jumped back in horror?

geez, yikes. thats rough buddy.

>mfw she looks like my sister
I feel so guilty for this boner

>MEW is the same """height""" as me
any kino's for this feel?

what did she smell like user

paint for me a mind picture of scents

post your sister

pics of your sister

>flew too close to the son
whose son?

fucking dropped

BrainDead sucks, but MEW is GOAT.

jesus christ

She's a big girl.

Do you think she's into face trampling cute boys?

Imagine her powerful soles on your face.