youtube.com/watch?v=x72w_69yS1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for anime

włoski

/balt/

Ship girls desu

BRISBANE

First for Caboolture

the time keeps ticking and it never goes backwards everybody has certain time limit on this earth and everybody gonna meet their demise
it is inevitable

thanks
thanks
thanks
thanks

>thread is dead
I guess there aren't many nice people here

im here

you're so nice and cute!

>"You can't help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies."

hmm yes of course

sorry i was doing stuff

good but how can I know that you aren't lying

no worries

if jack the dog helped you would you help jack the dog

I love Estonia so much

Who doesn't?

gonna make some food brb

i just want eestie bf

What are you making?

I'm making food too!
Just a chicken sandwich. With jalapeños!

Yum, jalapeños are good but I never get them when I'm out shopping,I always forget.

hey :DDD
i woke up :D

where ar ediscussions with mikoto amd CK2 lith :DD

frist blat it in this itt thread
:----------DDDDDDDDDD

>hey :DDD
>i woke up :D

hay:DDDD
i am readying for bed :DDd

yes im here, still playing shitty gaem ;-DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fugging Inheritance for another countries ;-^DDDDDDDDD btw do i need to gibe away the duchies away to make my negros happy ? ;-DDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=gekZlG8SIFU
I got the looks lad
I got the moves lad

haha :D
haha what are you retard its day here :D
what year u at, take sgreen

Make sure you get laws that forbid inheritance passing out of your clay as soon as you can :DDD

Yes, 2manyduchies makes them unhappy. YOu have to be smart with distributing stuff like that so you end up with a managble amount of clay that is in high value provinces. Duchy titles mean shit anyways, you can literally give a duchy title and cuck them into holding one clay, but distribute rest of de jure land to other vassals, but remember u have vassal limit, so bigger empire = more vassals, so your vassals become powerful as fug too, like they can hold kingdoms, have shitloads of duchies under themselves and shieeeeeeet

Vassal distribution is the most annoying part, especially in early game with meme inheritance like gavelkind :DDD

Border cancer ;-^DDDDD

When you reforming into Empire of Britannia (?) :DDD

@ year u started

700~ish, first time i actually done something ;-^DDd in this shit game.

Oga boogas keep rebeling ebin :-^DDDDDD cant press all claims cuz shitty game ;-^DDDDDD

am i nice?

yes of course!

it depends
do you like Japanese cartoons?

lol what a fagggot :D already rekt in gaem by rebel :D

ive rarely ever had rebellions, you probably tyrant or som shit

play as tribal if you want a huge clay, but it is hard to mange

haha yeah :DD

SICK

My prison is filled with nobleman ;-^DDDDDDDDDd I found a secret formula, just keep every rebel in prison and they cant rebel again ;-^DDDD

They can't rebel if they have no heads ;)

Tho made few nobleman big and happy so i get more gold now

xD
Do something simpler; buy favours to force them into letting you be the educator of their inheriting succesor. They won't rebel shit then because you can hold as hostages + they might convert to your culture if your char isnt aspie autist :DDD ( gregarious and shieet helps for that ) so that will put rulers of your culture in foreign province and they will convert over time :D also if characters like you enough, they might let you educate your children even without a favor, but if characters owe you a favor, it means they can't refuse you, even if they hate you :D

i normally put them in oubliette :D when they get really old and ready 2 die i ransom them and then lol @ them becaus they die very soon and lol they literally spent 1 or 2 yuear out there aliev ahahaha

cucksd :D

what languages are guys learning if any? ive started learning mandarin and ill be starting russian at uni in the second trimester.

Russian and thinken about starting German and French :DDD so bad at Russian that i ownt talk any here :DDD but I am practice real good long time :D

hon hon le Balsac e Stendhal :DDD ou honorare de Nietzsche

haha XX---DDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=OuvUgaLxemg

ebig :DD

surely you jest

haha digits xD

Can found new empire not a britannia ;-^DDDDDD Should i ? :-DDDD

Made ramen for the first time, not the add-water-and-wait ramen. Boiled my own broth for 12 hours and used fresh ingredients. I really like cooking stuff from scratch.

my new gf

i try to be humble
lest i stumble

u get more prestige then senpai :DDD

ur char should get different crown xDD epig :DD

call crusade on arabs or some shieeet

hmm

thinking mans jpg

hmm impressive
how does it taste?
post pics if you can

The crying at the end made refugees look human to me.
WTF. I welcome refugees now.

wtf why would u do that man :D

im making pork tongue salad now :DD

The broth is really heavy and tasty. The tare or the second broth I think didn't turn out as I wanted, but is still good. I tried to imitate the taste of pic related.

I even did the curry paste from scratch.
You can make salad out of that? I usually just put it on a bread.

how long have you been learning russian? im hoping not to struggle too much with it

is it tasty?
why would you learn it, Chinese can be useful in business, but Russian is just useless

My lunch :-^DDDDDD

what makes you think russian is useless?

Ohh it's great. Really easy actually, but takes time to make.

God damn, pulled pork and fruit?

thats a big poo

Yeah with pickles, some carrots and mayonaisse. P easy salad. It costs a shit ton in Maxima and tongue is an expensive cut.
Few months. I know a bit of Russian, but I live in a place with zero Russians, so I have no praktic xD :((
Idk it should be easier for me since Balt language are more similar to Slav than Germanic, but its a tricky ricky language :D

i know how to swear though cykinsin :DDD
youre eating shid? :D

his name is doom

Yes
Wat de fuggg is dis :-^DDDDD

is that pird shid or what xDD what the fug :DDD send some to me tto :D

yeah i think the best way to learn any language is to practice with someone who knows it. im in a worse position than you being surrounded by native english speakers but lets hope its not too tedious

Granola or a Müsli bar.

try interpals, there are shitloads of russians there :DDD maybe u can git a russian girl to fug 2 :D you know, advanced learning techniq :DD benis in bagina :D

>/balt/ turns into /culinarygenius/ general thread

fark, now im going to have to boil those eggs. thanks for making me hungry cunts

this has been recommended to me as the best way to learn mandarin also, perhaps i can score a chink and ruski bagina for my benis :DDD

well, i'd rather learn Spanish, French or German if I were you. I like using it, but I use English when looking for some news/videos
Is it expensive? We have a lot of types of instant noddles here and I liked Korean rice noddle quite a lot

there are two age groups in /balt/ 16 year old cunts and 25+ cunts who actually have their shit together.

>best way to lern mandarin
>fug a chink girl
xDDD
no wonder why there is billion fo those gooks :DD
what about dese egss
*unzips*
unlike u aint ever ate from a trash can :D

I'm in the middle

Ill be teaching u how to maek tomato soup :-^DDDDDD put some cat food tomatoe few eggz and onion and cook max :-DDDDDD

i am definitely in the latter. cooked a yellow thai chicken curry tonight, was fucking delicious. will be trying out a manicotti recipe next week as i've cooked ziti a couple of times.

fuck me there's a goddamn bush fire nearby and I can smell the smoke from my house

wtf fug is dat :DDDD

what ingredient :D
go and take a piss :DD
probably some abo burning in bush because high on petrol and wanted a ciggie :DDDD

i also considered german. ive still got plenty of time to decide so i may end up studying german. i gravitated immensely towards russian though, i guess how foreign it seems is really appealing.

Maybe :DDD

Pig trotters (about 4 legs 1€ kg) and pork shank 1 kg maybe 2 or 3€.
Spring onion and leek was 2€ together.
Ginger root was almost free.
I used mushrooms as well, but i picked them myself last year.
soy sauce and mirin was 5€ maybe more.
and it can last about a week or few months when frozen.

Also dont forget to put the cat itself in there ;-^DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MINE RAN AWAY ONCE I TRIED ;-^DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ohh I forgot about the pork fat, bought the block.

But overall it's not that expensive, considering it lasts forever and feed about 10 when making a party.

these posts are 2ironic4me

>still 27°C at 11 pm.

Fark lads.

What kind of catfood?? I have Gourmet Gold and Kitekat.

well, there are more countries you can visit if you learn German, consider learning it instead

fuckin oath

Fuggg it was sweetened milk lfmao thought it was cat food cuz of little cat lfmao thats why cat ran away ebin :-^DDDDDDDDD

Gerai brolis

Who wants another great recipe by me ;-^DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

it wasn't necessarily for tourism purposes, i was thinking more along the lines of politics and economics. russian is very relevant in global politics as is chinese so i figured if you pair them, it creates a powerful synergy. plus both china and russia have great prospects for nuclear energy and i have grandiose plans to run for parliament and implement nuclear energy in australia; a strong partisan like nuclear energy needs strong ties to other advocates

Thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uo

Real thred song
youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

>put sausage in ur mums p*ssy
>shoot mayonnaise in there Xdddd
>???
>brofid :Dddd xDdDDd
what do you think about his 1 chef xd

its to raw ;-^DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Actual thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLKFvmQhLr4