Easter?

>easter?
>do you want an x gf?
>I am depressed and want to die
>I am Greek
>Why do people who drink milk tall?
>Shart xD
>Wh*tes

Why are Sup Forums memes the worst of any board? Is there a stupider board than Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imageboard#Circleboard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

>leaf

Opinion discarded.

Is that suppose to be bogdanoff? Can you give me a quick rundown?

A.
FUCKING.
LEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh to our memes or go back to Sup Forums you god damned leaf

>easter?
plz explain
>I am depressed and want to die
>do you want an x gf?
Social life of anons, nuff said

'Easter' is a great meme and vital to the existence of Sup Forums, you dumb fucking leaf

A celebration?

We are the dumbest but also the kindest (read: less autistic). Enjoy your stay.

>cuckbodia

opinion absolutely discarded out the fucking window

no, this board is in dire need of actual moderation. There is a ridiculous amount of literal teenagers here, I don't get why you have to openly say you are one in order to be banned for being underaged.
>tfw not autistic enough to make the transition to KC

The existence of Sup Forums is a mistake

absolutely KC-tier post

simply terrible

circleboard.org/int

come

Sup Forums
Since it's pretty much reddit central since the elections.

Sup Forums is a sad place and gets made fun of everywhere else I actually feel sorry for any losers who regularly browse a this board filled with 9gagers

That would make sense actually.

Some of the posts here are so incredibly retarded and childish that an adult would not be able to make them, even in jest

It's just so devoid of any content... I've spent a few days here and while other boards have silly memes they mix in valuable information, or some sort of useful insight. Here it feels like just mind numbing "toilet humor".

there needs to be a middle ground between there and vierkanal, I'm not prepared to go to one extreme or the other, I'm sorry

what the fuck is this, how have I never heard of this? I'm no stranger to browsing strange chons but I've never seen this mentioned.

it's even on wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imageboard#Circleboard

Sup Forums need some good meme tho

>tfw you've spent practically every day here since 2010
>tfw you're completely right about it
what the fuck am I doing

It's pure shit, the people who post here are some of the most juvenile underage posters on this entire site.

>Emutralia
>believes it has a relevant opinion instead
When you're lower than birds, (You)s become worthless.

A

Yeah I definitely see that. Not a fan of this board. Nothing to learn from this board, not even anything to laugh at except calling people nonwhite or something dumb

A fucking leaf is a bretty good Sup Forums meme

An event of religious significance, perhaps?

>a
>fucking
>LEAF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *gasps for air* AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It was better a few years ago. Then Sup Forums got flags and a lot of people moved there (a lot of Sup Forums threads now read like old Sup Forums threads with old Sup Forums memes).

Also /his/ was created so a lot of serious discussions migrated there. Left now are only weak memes and generals. Gone are the days of poo in loo, a fucking leaf, mehmet, spurdo, gondola and other ebinness.

Is it time that we too, like memes of yesteryear take flight from this board?

What does this place offer anyone anymore?

best year was 2012 when everyone posted american bear and spurdo and questioned if argentina was white

I remember my confusion until I "got" Spurdo and Le American Bear. Those times were the best.

I am a depressed wh*te Greek who drinks milk and wants to die.

>>tfw not autistic enough to make the transition to KC
You know you're ready if the thought of internet access prevents suicidal thoughts.