Im white

Im white

Other urls found in this thread:

digest.bps.org.uk/2010/05/28/men-with-brown-eyes-are-perceived-as-more-dominant-but-its-not-because-their-eyes-are-brown/
youtube.com/watch?v=1lPNn2MMclo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Caucasian doesn't equal white. If you don't have blonde hair and blue yes you're not white. All this skull shit is outdated crap

That means a lot of discoveries and inventions traditionally attributed to whites would no longer be attributed to whites then......

I'm white

This. Dark caucasian masterrace

Blue eyes are for beta people

digest.bps.org.uk/2010/05/28/men-with-brown-eyes-are-perceived-as-more-dominant-but-its-not-because-their-eyes-are-brown/

t. Little India

And therefore white

Well, I was referring to a lot of scientists and mathematicians who have had darker hair and eye pigments (but still a fair skin)

Thats what i meant too. No offense to horners tho.

My father is English.

You are literally saying that Hitler was not white because he was not blond. lmao.

>Indian
>White
pick one
unless you are a certain subset of north Indians (a.k.a related to tatars), you aren't really white
Sure, caucasoidal, but not white

>not having black hair light eyes and light skin
Top kek lad

Ind*ans are wh*te

what did he mean by this

But Sup Forums told me only blonde haired blue eyed people are white

Most Sup Forums posters are insecure muts themselves kek

>Sup Forums
>white

Okay, I understand now

>

On a related note; why do caucasians always get rekt genetically during racemixing? Its not just whites i mean MENA+black or +asian often looks like full blood asians or blacks just like whites mixing with them. Meanwhile caucasian+caucasian always looks like a reasonable mixture

My skin color looks like a mix of Turkey and South Europe.
I'm not of Turkey descent, though.

>mix of Turk and south Europe
>Implying there's even a difference

Wew

You need to be very retarded to post a picture of yourself on Sup Forums. They all deserve this.

>Implying there's even a difference
In the scale that OP posted, there is.

we're western Europe so I don't take offence

Im white

*southwestern

>let me tell you who is white
t. 56%

I am Greek

Only countries with money are western europe my dude

>>let me tell you who is white

ok

South europe needs something insulting too

I am greek

>If you don't have blonde hair and blue yes you're not white

This

We all are

I am greek as well

Pakistani and North Indians are not same race at all. Pakistanis have Middle Eastern blood and features. North Indians are admixture of Caucasoid and Dravidian race. Pakis are more similar to their Middle Eastern masters than actual pure blood Hindus/Indians

t. greek

Poo in the loo

Kek except Pakis and North Indians are genetically far from each other. Only similarity is skin colour to some extent.

accurate

t.emporia

>If you don't have blonde hair and blue yes you're not white

Yeah fuck off pigskin, honkey cracker piggie. You're irrelevant, don't even know which flag is that.

Hmmm, YES! One has poo skin and one has shit skin. I can clearly see the big difference.

I'm Italian, hence white

Pakis are also caucasoid and dravidian then.

>Caucasian
Where the Caucasus at?

Pajeet please calm down or you're gonna spill your curry.

Only those north of green line are white.
If you live inside the orange you are perfect.

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

>moornigger
>thinks he's white

Allahu my snackbar brother

You're western too

Read the post again

in fact, he said he's not white

oops
I am beyond retarded.

update II

lmao no

Thus non-white xaxaxaxajajajahuehuehuehonhonhon

>everything inside the red circle is not white

FTFY

oy vey senfgas bald brudi

>no one is white

reminder that whiteness is a social construct

Nope they have middle eastern blood. They are descendants, blood of Muslim invaders from Persia and Middle East. Only true blood Hindu is Caucasoid-Dravidian

update III

Who is bottom centre?

Yeah and your skin color is that of a shit eating pig. You eat the poo that I do on the street kek

Middle easterners are caucasoids. They are even in the actual caucasus mountains

portuguese, but I put her between spain and italy because she would fit all three countries.

White music, would be something like this, poetic and deep music, written by conservative rural anglos
youtube.com/watch?v=1lPNn2MMclo

I asked for a name, Miguel

Still no idea where the fuck are you from and which fag is that. Eat my shit, pig-skin.

Diana Costa e Silva

I have never ever seen a currynigger this upset, holy shit my dude go back to worshipping cows maybe that'll calm you down.

Has there been literally any thread with an Indian that didn't end up with him being extremely assmad?

Middle eastern blood and ancestry is different from that of Indians. Celtics and Mediterraneans are Caucasoid too but their ancestry and DNA is completely different.

Nope they take every insult way too serious.

Not upset, but no idea who the fuck are you and why aren't you in your yarn eating shit lol

Can you blame him? I have been to India and it's a total shithole. If you're literally the lowest of subhumans living in one of the worst countries in the world wouldn't you be butthurt all the time?

What happened you are not replying to me now Snownigger, pig-skin? Go eat that shit in your yarn or get fucked by mudslimes

>keeps "insulting" me
>not upset
Whatever lets you sleep at night, Raj.
Btw your "insults" don't even make sense mate.

Why won't Nina dobrev just go nude already

You seem to be the only butthurt piggie here, now eat my poo :D Stupid idiot

i always laugh when american flags write something like that

Still don't know who the fuck are you and where are you from. Go suck some muslim dick

Funny coming from you Sweden

You were fucking hut livers before Romans and Greek influence got to you

Indians have one of the oldest civs in the world, made our own script and made HUGE numbers of advancements towards Mathematics, Science and Architecture before you even learned how a written language works

Pic related is what Indians created in while you snowniggers lived in tiny stone huts

>Inb4 poo in loo

Indians helped invent modern sanitation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilisation

you're welcome

>Still don't know who the fuck are you and where are you from
What does that even mean

t. nigger

>help to invent modern sanitation
>doesnt use it

POO

WE

Yeah and Pakis/Muslims were never part of this Ancient Hindu vedic civilization. The people in Pakistan today are descendants and followers of Middle Eastern. Persian Invaders. Hindu is not just a religion but it denotes the ethnicity of people living in India.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu

Also yeah we were far more superior than pig-skins and used to laugh at them when they arrived in our land.

Then go take some English classes nigger. I'm not insulting you, cause you're irrelevant and I have no idea why are you even talking to me, when I want to do nothing with you piggie.

I bet you got your ass beat down there. The people from Scandinavia are massive cucks :D

>faulty ass grammar
>tells me to take english classes
The ironing is unreal lads.
I'm outta here you go back to shitting in the streets and bathing in your filthy corpse filled river while you worship a fucking farm animal you god damn subhuman subhuman animal.

It started to smell like shit in here
wonder why..

Why do you guys throw your corpses and shit in the same river you revere and bath in?

I actually got some ass while I was in New Delhi. Indian women fucks anything that isn't Indian.