youtube.com/watch?v=thHk3RnNA9M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Portuguese_and_Spanish#Arabic_influence
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_sucesoria_portuguesa_de_1580
youtube.com/watch?v=6JhmjO6jWNo
youtube.com/watch?v=y-NeKMhc-ro&
youtube.com/watch?v=EklBka7foAQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Toro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_invasion_of_Portugal_(1762)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope they don't like each other too much

the Portuguese would hate it.

Spaind and Portugal are like Argentina and Brazil...

The Catalans hate it aswell but Spain doesnt care

I disagree, would love to explain the reasons but just by seeing your flag seems like just a waste of time.

I want to kill myself, my life has been miserable since 2009, and even than it was just bereable :(

Why should care

Why everyone wants to tie us together?
I want to marry Italy instead

I agree. And I should know spanish instead of portuguese.

how can you morally justify forcing people to stay in your country against their free will?

Because shape wise doesn't make sense to be divided.

we are too different, despite what you may think.
Spain shares more with Italy

tgvrfd

what did he mean by this

Because they use services and stuff built with taxpayers' money. If they form a new territory with a new government, it is stealing.

Because it is not a real feeling. The catalan nationalism was a meme 5/6 years ago. They only got radicalized because of the economical crisis.

But it does, the border follows rivers and mountains

and didnt they pay taxes?

No, but Argentina should definitely be Spain.

This.

So just because a bunch of ignorant and deceived people wants to separate from the rest of the country we should give them the independence. That's why democracy is an error

>it's a filthy new worlder has an opinion about European borders thread

Never, spaniards hate us.

They hate each other all the time. It just serves to show how much you belong in Spain.

But we don't

but its up to them to decide, isn't it?

why would you want a bunch of ignorant and deceived people in your country?

There is not an alternative!
ARGENTINA ES NUESTRA ( 5 VECES)
A LAS ARMAS ESPAÑOL
A DEFENDER LO NUESTRO
CONTRA LA VIL TRAICIÓN
DEL BÁRBARO CRIOLLO

ARGENTINA ES NUESTRA
GRITARÉ
Y CON SANGRE Y FUEGO
LA DEFENDERÉ
ARGENTINA ES NUESTRA(5 VECES)
youtube.com/watch?v=thHk3RnNA9M

>Let´s give them independence because there is an economical crisis
>Constituional rights and laws What is that?

Truly the germans are the jews of yurop.

55% of the spanish debt belongs to catalonia, there is no escape now, their ex-president who was in charge for 23 years took bribes (3-5% commission for every construction work done in catalonia in 23 year), that makes him the second wealthiest guy in Spain but police can't access the money because it is all in several tax heavens around the world.

this entire independence thing is nothing but trying to escape Spanish justice, sooner or later he and the same faggots who support the independecy and knew everything about this will be in jail or taken apart from political positions.

also why should a small region have more right than others? catalonia independence is just as serious as if my neighbor wanted to seccede his house from the rest of the country.

>the daily ''why isn't portugal part of spain'' thread
Portugal has always been militarly superior in quality and always had the defensive edge.After we defeated them in the battles we would run them out until extremadura and would raid the border regions of spain.We never wanted to conquer spain because that would defeat the fucking purpose...
Our nationalism is based on our isolation.We're basically a fucking island.The border regions of spain except galicia are all empty after centuries of raiding and destruction of their cities...
If we had conquered spain we would have had to control their rebelious movements and etc...
We absolutely love our language and culture and our less latin/southern european thinking/mentality.
You probably don't get it because you speak a disgusting fucking language tainted by arabic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Portuguese_and_Spanish#Arabic_influence

But don't they have an ethnic basis for wanting independence?

Safeguarding a country's borders by making it unconstitutional, having the constitution unchangeable unless it's the will of the vast majority of the people and using this against the minority of the people who want their nation to be independent is pretty douchebag tier.

if constitution and laws opress people, then there is something wrong there

sounds like spain would be better off without catalonia
really selfless of you to keep them in your country against their will and protect them from denbs :DDD

>But don't they have an ethnic basis for wanting independence?

Valencia and illes ballears are also catalonian ethnically and they fucking want to be part of Spain. In fact, the most radical nationalist groups are over there.

Don't you get it that if Catalunya becomes independent spain get's automatically fucked?A worse crisis than the 2008 one would happen and the spanish unemployment would rocket into the 30% values...
It would be unfair for the other spanish citizens...
But it's clear that this ''spanish dream'' is flawed and a fucking mistake...

ah, ok. I thought they wanted independence as well
fuck the catalans then

lol Do you remember when you were our colony?
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_sucesoria_portuguesa_de_1580

And about the Arabic thing, don't make me go for an haplogroups map...

>germans
He is a Juan

>But don't they have an ethnic basis for wanting independence?

Não, Catalunha nunca foi um pais independente en toda a sua existencia e não tem previlegios especiais, seria o mesmo que a Madeira pedisse a independencia de Portugal.

>if constitution and laws opress people, then there is something wrong there
Let´s take a look. They can speak the language. Most of the education in Catalonia is in CATALAN. They have their own POLICE, THEIR OWN LAWS.
Yes fucking Spanish opressor (sarcasm)

but we don't hate each other in real life

Why isn't Austria a part of Germany? Why isn't Canada a part of the United States? Why isn't Belgium a part of the Netherlands? Why isn't Norway a part of Sweden? Why isn't New Zealand a part of Australia? Why isn't Moldova a part of Romania? Why isn't Ukraine a part of Russia? Why isn't Azerbaijan a part of Turkey? Why isn't the Faroe Islands a part of Iceland? Why isn't Ireland a part of the UK?

Because there are differences, more than you'll ever know of.

>haplogroup maps
Hahhaha.With a sample of 1000 people you can present your narrative in any way you want and haplogroups really?

but spaniards in this thread told me that catalonia is a net drain for them

then why not let them have a referendum?
I dont even understand why you care. If they left and stayed in the EU, nothing would change for you

Pues yo les daba la patada...

We were independent kingdoms under Filipe I.
And why are you so proud about having your king legitimately inherit the title of his nephew?Filipe I was the heir of our king...Our nobles even supported Filipe claim...

>opress

top lel Jordi 10/10

East andalusia is whiter than North Portugal. That is all what I need to say about the whiteness of Portuguese people.

>If they left and stayed in the EU
Thats not how the EU works

No,it's not a net drain.Net drain is the basque region that is breastfed in order for them to not have secessionist movements

why is Bavaria not independent? Different religion, wealthier, paying for Prussia, more socially connservative? Why doesnt it secede?
At least it existed as an indpendent kingdom in the modern era.
>County of Catalonia
1,000 years ago
Crown of Aragon != County of Catalonia

Sure,sure.
Don't forget to go pray in your local mosque,Alfonso Almodóvar

joder Miguel, ni tu mismo te cres esa tonteria que has escrito.

because the party for Bavarian independance has less than 2% of votes

it can, as long as spain doesnt block them

Lo malo es que después de los catalanes van el resto y el país se iría a la mierda. Es un todo o nada, Paco.

>I dont even understand why you care.

Because it is illegal. Our constitution says very clear that secession is a crime.

Portugal is Spain but Portuguese people are not glorious Spaniard master race. So the solution is the expulsion of the Portuguese.

Portugal is for Spain like Kosovo for Serbia, despite Kosovo is Serbia Albanian-Kosovars are not Serbians.

From the mouth of the horse
youtube.com/watch?v=6JhmjO6jWNo

Según los haplomemes, el este de Andalucía es castilla tier.

>Portugal is Spain but Portuguese people are not glorious Spaniard master race.

This. We can close the thread now.

>Because it is illegal
so only reason you keep the people in your country against their will is a peace of paper?

that map is useless. Toponyms are city/land names.
it only shows that the suebi (and their fellow tribes) made land reforms and actually settled and worked the land. As opposed to the visigoths and alans who didn't give a shit about the land, only riches and power
the regions not coloured around Leon and were a strongholf of the Legio VII Gemina (7th legion) and kept their roman-celt-iberian names. While the basque region also is uncoloured because beasqueland is fucking innaccessible and not worth the trouble

¿Seguro que sabes leer ese mapa?

A peace of paper mantains the peace in the modern societies. The human rights are a peace of paper as well, the laws, science so on.

Cuando se fuese Cataluña y viesen el resultado ya verías como el resto no se iba.

Cuando estuve en Jaén me sorprendió la blancura de la gente, pero más todavía la blancura de la gente de las Alpujarras. Yo creo que esa gente desciende directamente de cristianos del norte y nunca se han mezclado.

Ahora bien, la cantidad de gitanos que vi en la ciudad de Granada sobrepasó todo límite aceptable, ni en la Cañada Real señores.

but human rights have a good reason to exist, not just "lol we wrote it down once so we should do it forever"

Compare both languages and tell me why we're not one.

portuguese:
youtube.com/watch?v=y-NeKMhc-ro&

spanish:
youtube.com/watch?v=EklBka7foAQ

>human rights have a good reason to exist

Isn't it the time to go out with your cardboard to welcome refugees?

>as long as spain doesnt block them
[The urge of other Spanish or European territories to secede intensifies]
The EU (atleast for now) has far more issues then the special snowflakes
>Inb4 b-but other separatist movements are a joke!

he's a kid, we love brbrbrbr

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Portuguese_and_Spanish#Arabic_influence

That list is a complete meme, I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said I never heard 75% of these allegedly "common" words.

I dont understand why you look down at refugee and side with people who see you as subhuman

your lads are evil like jews

>so only reason you keep the people in your country against their will is a peace of paper?

Why only Catalan people can decide about this area of Spain? We are not a Kingdom of nations like UK, we are a nation and every corner of Spain belongs to every single Spaniard.

I have spent years paying my taxes so that Catalonia, Andalusia, Murcia or any other region can have their roads, their defense and their health. There are a lot of people from Madrid or Andalusia with apartments in Catalonia and a lot of Catalans with apartments in many other areas of Spain.

it's a gentlemen's agreement, nothing more. You only are a gentleman if you abide by it.

But if a gentleman breaks it, it no longer has any value whatsoever. If you overcomplicate it and add stupid rules it loses its value. If you manipulate and create exceptions just because, it loses all its value.

The moment the current status-quo breaks, so will the relevance of human rights. As sad as it may be.

>If we had conquered spain

Lel.

Provenza.

but human rights have a genuine advantage.
It is nice to know that you and me have some rights which the governemt cant simply abuse

what is the benefit of opressing catalonian minorities?

but didnt Catalan people also pay taxes from which you benefit?
Also, if they stay in EU, you are gonna be free to move to and live in Catalonia, whenever you desire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Toro

Granada es un shithole lleno de perroflautas. Hay más andalucistas en Granada que en Málaga y Málaga es donde nació Blas Infante. Sobre los jienenses, eso es común en todo este mierdero.

>UUUUhh hay blancos en jandalucía del este
Vuestro obsesión de mandar hordas tras horda de Italianos y Krauts sirvió para algo.

why would spain want a piece of shit rectangule full of niggers in the souuth and rednecks in the north?

Why a guy from Gerona should decide about Tarragona or Barcelona?

According to the electoral results the independence could be majority in Gerona and Lerida but minority in Tarragona and Barcelona. The referendum would just break Catalonia, not Spain.

>be portuguese king
>go fight churkas for no good reason
>die
>get annexed

I am not so familiar with Spanish geography, but if the majority of Catalan people want independance, I think it should be granted to them

> Castilians and Portuguese against other Castilians and Aragonesians.
> Result : Inconclusive

stop user, your country is ok but barbarians are fucking us (economically)

>for no reason
our king wanted to rid north africa of islam,we was going to push the islamic forces up to tunis and asked for your king's help.Your king accepted but when it was time to join forces in north africa your king didn't honor the call and our king said''fuck it and went on anyway

You are fucking delusional. Why are some Portuguese so obnoxious and have such a rancid vision of their nationalism? You basically won a medieval battle against a loose coalition of other Iberian Crowns and French allies IN YOUR TERRITORY, having the advantadge of the terrain and supplies, with the help of the fricking English longbowmen and always having in mind the "medieval chronicles" for the ridiculous numbers you put in your favour for that battle.

It would be as senseless as France and England forming a country

If we had won the battle we would have put a portuguese queen in your throne and the iberian wedding would have not happened.It would basically assure portuguese dominance over spain instead of castillian over aragon
>english bowman
they were like 100...hahaha....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_invasion_of_Portugal_(1762)

Go dance some flamengo mouro do caralho...

For the same reason if the majority of people from Barcelona, Tarragona and the Aran valley wants to stay in Spain they should stay in Spain.

I said for no good reason, not for no reason. It was a harebrained scheme that would have led nowhere, even without the defeat at alcazarquivir.

Why do you think so?The ottoman rule of north africa was weakened

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_War
> Because no major battles were fought, even though there were numerous movements of troops and huge

HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHA

So, again, terrain, most people "dead" by hunger or """"dead"""" by desertion.

Cool story mouro.

>If we had conquered spain

XD

So basically 25000 spanish troops died for nothing and by hunger of all things...
We were never interest in conquering spain...Don't you understand?

>I am not listening because it hurts muh feelings
Why should they be able to secede but my block of apartments can declare independence?

This thread is the reason of why we will never be together