Will we ever solve the G*rman problem?

will we ever solve the G*rman problem?

we could start by paying all of ours debts how about that?

and you could stop trying to destroy europe again

you stop first :^)

>gif

Fuck you got me

With friendship and understanding :)

>

Shut ut fellow Paweł and grab the shotgun, time to retake Bralin

saved

thank you my eastern neighbour

no ivan
this time we drang nach osten to moscow

I don't understand your fuckin problem.
The allied forces wanted to be Germany what it is now. A country without backbone and identity wich is dominated by "its guilt" and full of cucks.
Now you have what you wanted and start complaining again..

>wanted to be Germany
wanted Germany to be*

rude
this
HEIL GRAMMATIK

*Bends you over*
*whispers*
Not if we don't liberate our Lviv, towarzyszu

The forces of the West wanted Germany to be what they themselves are: liberal forces with respect for human dignity.

The Romans tried this, and you destroyed their civilization by being borderhopping pisshairs who refused to learn the local language, convert to the local religion, respect the local customs and outbred the natives.
Napoleon tried this, and in return for this you betrayed him at Leipzig.
The Entente tried this, and you decided to blame the Jews and kill them while causing the bloodiest war the world has ever seen. For the second time that century.
America and pals tried this, and now you're destroying Europe with a flood of rapefugees. Because you can't spare a few million to aid a country like Greece, but you can easily spare billions to provide for rapefugees and literal "how to fuck white women" guides.

There's still a silver lining: this time you'll destroy yourselves along with the rest of Europe.

It is already being solved. Arabs are on it as we speak.

Do german leaders give each other the memo: "destroy europe" ?

The Germanics weren't even Germany, but just a bunch of tribes wich would later form kingdoms, counties and dukies.
Napoleon wanted to form a totalitarian empire under his rule and you can't tell me he was any more civilized at the time.
The entente tried to destroy the German sense of nationality and chain up the German people. Hitler was just a result out of the Versailles treaty.
America made Germany a little bitch of themselves and fed the younger generations with "Erbschuld" and reminders that Germany is such an evil country.

Now Germans are so "tolerant" and overly naive at the same time that they are unable think critically, especially if it comes to religions other than christianity and nationalities or "races" other than the German.
If you dare to think critically, regarding the asylum politics, and share your thoughts you will get called a nazi instantly for even questioning it.
This is the fault of the victorious powers. This is what you wanted.

Avoiding responsibility again huh?

sounds like a greek thing to do

That's what you do too so...

Germany always pays its denbs

>He forgot Luther and Marx

Right
>The London Agreement on German External Debts, also known as the London Debt Agreement (German: Londoner Schuldenabkommen), was a debt relief treaty between the Federal Republic of Germany and creditor nations.

Germans also takes full responsibility for their actions.

>The Germanics weren't even Germany
Unless they are. Convenient how you guys flipflop between Germany being thousands of years old, being two centuries old or only two decades old depending on what fits your needs.

>Napoleon wanted to form a totalitarian empire
No Kraut, not every conquering ruler is totalitarian. He tried and failed to sow the seeds of liberalism. If he actually ruled Germany with a totalitarian, iron fist he'd be as beloved as Hitler was beloved by your ilk.

>The entente tried to destroy the German sense of nationality
If that was the case there'd be no Germany. The problem is that they didn't do just that.
>Hitler was just a result out of the Versailles treaty.
True, the treaty should've been harsher.

>America made Germany a little bitch of themselves and fed the younger generations with "Erbschuld"
Not really, you did this yourselves under the influence of your own Frankfurter Schüle, which infected America and the rest of the world.

Typical German, blaming others for his own misery.

There is no german problem. The problem is most other euros for not keeping up with germans.

We got more time to pay back debt resulting from the Treaty of Versailles, we still payed them back though

>we still payed them back though
:^)

>On 3 October 2010 the last payment was made of 69.9 million euro.[5] This is considered to be the last payment by Germany on all known debts resulting from both world wars.

This is the map that always gives me a good chuckle.
>all the countries are labeled by their native names
>except for Austria
>North Sea is in Dutch
>Baltic is in Polish
>English Channel is in French

Under the London Agreement, the repayable amount was reduced by 50% to about 15 billion marks and stretched out over 30 years, and compared to the fast-growing German economy were of minor impact.[3] An important term of the agreement was that repayments were only due while West Germany ran a trade surplus, and that repayments were limited to 3% of export earnings. This gave Germany’s creditors a powerful incentive to import German goods, assisting reconstruction.[4]

Look, i don't care if they reduced your debt. Just don't give the we dindu nuffin self righteous crap.

Our country was in ruins after WW2, and yet we were willing to honour our debts and pay them back
Your country, on the other hand, had no war, accquiered debts by spending more than you earn, and now you even refuse to pay them back, calling us nazis

>refuse to pay them back
Nice meme. Can you explain how Greece doesn't pay back debts?

>we were at war
Interesting since you were the aggressor but anyway. Greece did pay loans back to English banks from the 1821 uprising too. Now what? You have no excuse there either.

Your people voted for OXI
It just so happend that your politicians were smarter and ignored the will of the people

>It just so happend that your politicians were smarter and ignored the will of the people
Typical Kraut.

If you read the Wikipedia article you will see that in the London agreement Germany started repaying some of the debt it had stopped repaying from the Versailles treaty. Which means you didn't honor your debt either and that debt was never written off either. Like i said, stop virtue whoring.

yeah, because some guy named hitler came to power
we also did a few things even worse than not paying te debts

but we are good guys now while greece still cant pay its denbs

As for OXI.
The question was about austerity measures. Even if that turned out to be a unilateral debt cancelation that wouldn't mean much to the EU or creditors. They wouldn't write off the debt just because Greeks told them to fuck off. They would probably enforce an embargo and we would have seeked help from the BRICs

if you are a person in huge debts, you cant keep on spending money
same applies with countries, if you spend more than you earn, austerity measures are necessary.
The OXI vote showed me really well Greek mentality. You dont give a fuck about those people who borrowed money to you

germany caused the refugee crisis
and when they had enough of their bullshit
they closed their borders
and threw some money to turkey
like throwing a bone to a dog

lent*

Hitler was voted into power and then btfo the parliamentary system but that isn't important. Germany at the time was indeed poor and suffering. People is such times turn to extreme solutions.

thats more what greece owes to shitmany
there would be still enough to build a fat and high hightech wall

thanks Australia

krauts crying about leeches and eu money
in the end they just help their own economy with that

But the North-Sea is Dutch. We build land and windmills in it.

>if you are a person in huge debts, you cant keep on spending money
You can say the same about German banks or the German company that manages Venizelos airport and didn't pay VAT to the state or some German tourists that didn't want to pay a random restaurant because "you owe me money". What does that tell you about Germans?

funny reddit picture

not so funny that shitmany is one of the main suppliers of the turkish and greek military
shitmany fuels actually the hate between greece and turkey
kraut parasites play with them so they arm each other like retarded countries

no

>while greece still cant pay its denbs
5 (five) % of that money was actually used to improve the country
the rest went to banks
shitmany profits from it unless greece goes bankrupt
this year greek economy will grow
and shitmany will profit

kraut media did a good job
shitting on others while being the filthy yahudi parasite

>this doesn't kill the Kraut

kike

>Wuppertal

>will we ever solve the G*rman problem?

give us what we want and all is fine.
shit happens when the eternal anglo or frog interfere

shitmany is like an aggressive dog
must be beaten down as the filthy animal it is

>people then proceed to actually do that

It's funny when we joke about about black people not having dads, but most black I've met literally don't know their dad....

>women

>Be greek
>Dress like a turk

Fits together like a freestanding stone wall.

Just do humanity a favor and kill yourself, parasite.

that faggot costume doesnt looks turkish
are you even white?

Yeah, but I mean like the dad moved to another street. Most white kids with divorced parents at least have a relationship with most of their parents.

why parasite?
you will lose that one you faggot

>Most white kids with divorced parents at least have a relationship with most of their parents.
its a retarded worthless "relationship"

t. fez-wearing Turk

go to the turkish thread and ask them about the hat

did your daddy run away, Kevin-Ahmett?

I never understood why a marriage """""""""""""""contract"""""""""""""""" exists when you can just void it for no reason. I can't think of any other scenario where you can void a contract because you feel like it.

I am a Greek

O B S E S S E D

>Unless they are. Convenient how you guys flipflop between Germany being thousands of years old, being two centuries old or only two decades old depending on what fits your needs.
I never see Germanics as Germans. Yes, they are our ancestors, but claiming Germanics are Germans is as stupid as claiming Italians are Romans.
People change and mix during 1000-2000 years.
>No Kraut, not every conquering ruler is totalitarian. He tried and failed to sow the seeds of liberalism. If he actually ruled Germany with a totalitarian, iron fist he'd be as beloved as Hitler was beloved by your ilk.
Napoleon may have started as a liberal, but declaring one as an emperor and undoing the previous revolution is definitly not liberal.
>If that was the case there'd be no Germany. The problem is that they didn't do just that.
There is no "real Germany" anymore. That's why we have such retarded politics and such an indoctrinated people right now.
>Not really, you did this yourselves
You seriously think "we" would have had another choice? A choice of a souvereign not subservient Germany?

You weren't raised in todays "Germany". You don't get called a nazi for every non-"mainstream"-conform opinion, waving your national flag or criticizing what the so called "left" is doing.
Stop telling me bullshit about Germany, I know what I am experiencing and I defintily know Germany better than you.

You're a shitskin leeching off the Germans, are you not? What else would you call such a thing other than a parasite?

i am more white than many krauts
i do not get free money
my father works every day many hours more than a kraut

You can all me demigod you faggotloid.